Author Topic: [X] Clan Application | Hazard / Dabangg  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
[X] Clan Application | Hazard / Dabangg
« on: January 22, 2020, 04:10:46 pm »

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname : Hazard / Dabangg
Previous Nicknames : RKB_Ricky, Samurai.JacK^, =AF=Samura[ I ]*, F50, [CFt]ReIgNs, =VK=Ra[E]eS, =AF=Diego, =AF=Destroyer, Playboy192, =R4Q33B=, [UFr]Dabangg_dada, [UFt]Bhutto

INGAME INFORMATION

Playing since : My career in VC:MP started from 2012 in an official server Littlewhiteys where I met a lot of people including XaARM who played so cool and I started to struggle about fighting and dueling. Since there wasn't any crouch or other glitch allowed so I had a habit to fight without crouching and didn't know any glitch.

After a little time I started to play on VKs, DDRP and EC where MaTrIx (belongs to VU) taught me crouch glitch and then I learnt fighting tactics.
Which servers you currently play : EC, RTV, EAD LW and CTF
Are you banned in any server? Please state with reason : Argonath RPG
Previous clans (if any) : UF, AF, CF and VK
Reason for leaving previous clans :
UF - Personal problems with a few members since long so I decided to leave it.

AF - It was a clan started from a famous and cool server called Grand Theft Auto Asian City. The owners of AF were zeus and me but because of inactivity we had to close it.

VK - Inactivity of members

CF - I was extremely busy that time I didn't even get a little time to play VC:MP so I left it.

EVALUATION AREA

Why do you want to join Unique Force? :  
I didn't find any clan better than UF and that's why I wanna contribute where the respect is given equally.

I like their way of talking, playing, contributing the clan and helping their clan-mates whenever they need any assistance or support.

I like to support my clan-members wherever they need help or assistance in any kind of problems according to the clan or anything. I will support them like a true brother.

Have you applied before?  :
If so, state any improvements you have made :
Yes but I made enough efforts to prove that I'm still capable of being a UF member.

Additional Information :
#l0v3_fr0m_D4B4NGG_bh41!

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Hazard / Dabangg
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:42:44 pm »
Application being discussed internally.
Please ensure activity in-game and discord as well so that we can communicate with you.

~UF Management

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 09:52:55 pm »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 07:14:09 am »
Recently you had changed your mind and you left us then you changed your mind you re-applied here, but again you changed your mind and you closed your UF application, and changed mind to apply to MK and again changed mind to close and apply here? Nvm I pulling it too much.

But, you are doing this for joy...? or Are you clueless about what you're doing?

Since we know all and everything about you. Why you closed your UF application at first? And applied for MK, reason for that? Just forget what other will think about you so I would ask you some questions to explain me and us with honesty; What hopes you've brought after that? Why you think you're capable of given another go? and when you're going to change your mind again?

A personal note; You must know that the word comfort is a lie, it is never eternal it will leave you some times in dark but only true stars shine in darkness. If there's any hardship, you will have to go through it and help your those who are with you that is the meaning of life, there's no life without problems. But you spoiled all of your effort.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 07:27:07 pm »
Your not counting the trouble I had when I thought a lot of members started to talk against me. I've been trying to find a good way for myself but anyways the way wasn't straight. I did a lot of mistakes by leaving the clan, I should've solved the problem by talking with elders.

Whatever you call me traitor or an idiot that's your choice.

Anyways I don't have other words left, just some hopes.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 07:57:40 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 11:11:07 pm »
First of all I expected you to answer each question. You fail to satisfy me and the whispers against you are still roaming in my head.
Your not counting the trouble I had when I thought a lot of members started to talk against me.

Unfortunately you never brought any statement to me like that, about members being against you. So ofcours I will not count it rather I will consider it as your laziness.

I did a lot of mistakes by leaving the clan, I should've solved the problem by talking with elders.

I'm glad you admitted your mistake. But how long will you stay to your words, God knows.

Whatever you call me traitor or an idiot that's your choice.

It's not my choice, you've built your own, you make yourself like an idiot or a traitor. I don't share any part of that.

Anyways I don't have other words left, just some hopes.
I still remember these said words. Action speaks louder than words.

I will let you answer my questions one more time.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 05:36:00 pm »
Recently you had changed your mind and you left us then you changed your mind you re-applied here, but again you changed your mind and you closed your UF application, and changed mind to apply to MK and again changed mind to close and apply here? Nvm I pulling it too much.

But, you are doing this for joy...? or Are you clueless about what you're doing?

Since we know all and everything about you. Why you closed your UF application at first? And applied for MK, reason for that? Just forget what other will think about you so I would ask you some questions to explain me and us with honesty; What hopes you've brought after that? Why you think you're capable of given another go? and when you're going to change your mind again?

A personal note; You must know that the word comfort is a lie, it is never eternal it will leave you some times in dark but only true stars shine in darkness. If there's any hardship, you will have to go through it and help your those who are with you that is the meaning of life, there's no life without problems. But you spoiled all of your effort.

Yes I didn't tell any elder about my problems, that is my mistake. But I didn't do it on purpose I was sicked up of quarrels and thought they're never going to get solved so even I tried to leave in the past but Spiller convinced me.

I re-applied here but because of hearing everyone's opinion I decided to join other clan because I thought none wants me here anymore.

I applied to MK because most of the members from there are my friends so I thought there might be a place for me but after getting some response from MK members I started to think deeply about it. I closed my application from there, I know most of you will think I closed it because of negative votes. I don't think MK members trust UF.

Seeing that I became a little bit angry on Blurry but still by controlling myself I didn't write too much then after a few days I closed my application because of that and decided to revive my family.

I'm not doing it for joy but to find a family where respect is given and taken. I don't like too much quarrels and fights. I didn't want to join a clan where people can't support so they start to accuse other person.

I was a member in this family for more than a year, believe me I never tried to disgrace the clan's name but instead tried to make it the top clan in the whole VC:MP so struggled a little bit for myself and my family. Maybe I think this family understands my feelings way better than other.

I'm not capable of another chance, I won't be sad even when I'm denied because that was my own action/decision so what words have to do now since its too late. But this application was just for clear your misunderstandings and doubts about my loyalty.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 02:10:38 am »
I'm hereby closing my application due to my inactivity in VC:MP and maybe there's no chance for me to continue playing the game because been busy with home stuff and personal problems.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 07:12:45 am »
Application closed by the applicants.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
Re: [X] Clan Application | Hazard / Dabangg
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2020, 11:20:15 am »
Great job hazard, i am blacklisting you from clan applications unless i say otherwise.

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)