Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee] - Application - Sasuke^  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Leurant

• User
    • View Profile
[Accepted - Trainee] - Application - Sasuke^
« on: July 05, 2016, 08:04:36 pm »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: VCMP Only

Current Nickname: Sasuke^

Previous Nicknames: Leurant^

How old are you: 11

Servers you mostly play on: Littlewhitey's only and i play almost the whole day.

VC-MP Experience: I play vcmp since 2014.

Previous Clans: ALB and OTR

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: I left because they got closed.

Reason for joining us: UF Clan is one of the most powerful and famous clans in LW, so i want to join and also i will not put the leader nor the other players down.

Additional Information: I'd be happy if i got accepted, but if you deny me ,if possible, please tell me what i need to improve in order to apply again. :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:03:20 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Sasuke^
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 08:32:17 pm »
Good Luck :)
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline έĐฬάℛ∂.ൠ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 09:37:54 pm »
good luck.

Offline ιиʝє¢тισи

• I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 09:43:50 pm »
Good luck

Spiller's Art

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 02:57:56 am »
Hello Sasuke^

Thanks for applying in Unique Force. Your application is being discussed among us in our private boards. We will get back to you soon. Till then, be patient.

well, i want to know more about your past. can you please tell us more about your past? From the begining. How you joined vc-mp. Your 1st nick ( don't lie ) etc..

- Why you chose UF? there are some other powerfull clans around vc-mp also. What made you to apply here?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:00:11 am by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Leurant

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 02:16:12 pm »
HI
Well first of all, i started playing vcmp in 2014. My first ever nick was Loli^ , i've also had other nicks like Leurant^ and my latest nick is Sasuke^. At the time it was version 0.3z and i liked the game because it was fun. I continued playing for months and i was already a part of LW Community and i made lots of friends. Later i would happen to meet some fellow albanians ingame and so after spending some time with them we created clans like ALB and OTR but they would not last that long because either the leader would get bored and close the clan or the clan members would leave the clan.

Along my way of vcmp i also happened to see many powerful and big clans with skilled players like UF,CO etc..
After seeing some of these clans, i came to run into UF members. They were really skilled, skill such that surpassed mine and those skills were on a totally different league. But skills weren't the only thing that attracted me about UF members. When someone was in a pinch , or he/she needed help about something, all of the UF members were there for him/her. This compassion that i saw in UF made me want to join UF a long time ago but at my level of English ,skill etc....  i wouldn't get accepted for sure. So i waited and in the meantime kept growing in all aspects so now i'm ready to make UF members proud and fight alongside them.
What else would you like to know about me ? :)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 03:38:35 pm »
Well, whatever you have told here about you is pretty much informative. And i am pretty much surprised to know that your patience and your improvemnet was only for UF. I'm impresed. You got my vote mate. :-)
Best of Luck with others.!

What else would you like to know about me ? :)
Umm. For now i don't havr further questions. :p
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline nawghtyboy

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 01:24:33 pm »
Good luck Dude.. Hope the best.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 05:24:36 pm »
Hello Sasuke.

Glad to announce this, you're accepted as Trainee, make sure you don't dissappoint us. Congratulations.

Wherever you go in VC:MP with UFt tag from now.

Welcome to the UF Family. You earned it.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017