Author Topic: [Trainee - Rookie - Full] - Application - SanaullaH^  (Read 6807 times)

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
[Trainee - Rookie - Full] - Application - SanaullaH^
« on: June 16, 2016, 04:38:53 pm »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: VC:MP

Current Nickname: SanaullaH^

Previous Nicknames: =SanaullaH= , oGGy, =BHAI= and =Father=.

How old are you: 14

Servers you mostly play on: Little-whiteys, European City , VK's

VC-MP Experience: playing since 2012.

Previous Clans: ZA , Elv , DA , RG

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: ZA = Closed  .
Elv = Left To Join UF Before + Inactive PLayers. ( Now Closed )
DA = Closed.
RG = Inactive Members + Immature Members + Abusers So i left RG

Reason for joining us: I Want to Join UF Bcoz most of my friends are in UF, it is a good and old clan. UF has got the popularity, its Clan Members are good, Mature, Good English & Friendly Like a Family. :)
UF Clan is one of the best clans in VC-MP. 

Additional Information: I have been trying to join UF from a very long time, as you all guys know its not my 1st application here. I'll be loyal to the clan.i'll try my best to make UF proud of me. I am trying my best to improve myself as much as i can.  I won't disappoint any of you. I just need one chance to be in. I'll stay firn with UF upto the its end. Further more, if you have any questions, please ask me.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:10:03 pm by Decent_946 »
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Taweel

• User
  • i collect young girls in my basement
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SanaullaH^
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 10:23:31 pm »
Hello, SanaullaH^. Thank you for showing interest in Unique Forces once again. Your application is under discussion privately. Please be patient and avoid asking members for votes.
I personally want to wish you all the best!
▲▼ TaweeL ▲▼

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:49:50 pm »
playing since 2012, are you sure?

What about DK and R2X?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:09:12 am by Arsal »

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:23:40 am »
playing since 2012, are you sure?

What about DK and R2X?

yes, i have been playing since 2012. you can confirm from zee, my bro zubi or other larkanians.

nah, i had never joined any of these clans.

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:47:35 am by Arsal »

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 12:54:21 am »
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,21202.msg210987.html#msg210987

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,21219.135.html

[ZA]oggy and r2x oggy
as fas as ZA, i have already described above in my app. and about R2X i hadn't joined r2x ever. My nick was _oGGy_ not Oggy. I had changed my this nick in just one month. So, surely, that's not me. perhaps, he is/was another guy. :)

Thanks.

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 01:03:36 am »
well, i know you posted about ZA clan. the reason of my posting is that same nick of oggy you can see in r2x as well as ZA so it is clear that you was in r2x also.
https://pacommunity.co.uk/search?pac_profile=oggy

_oGGy_ / [ZA]oGGy^ / =ZA=oGGy^.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:07:03 am by Arsal »

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 01:23:04 am »
well, i know you posted about ZA clan. the reason of my posting is that same nick of oggy you can see in r2x as well as ZA so it is clear that you was in r2x also.
https://pacommunity.co.uk/search?pac_profile=oggy

_oGGy_ / [ZA]oGGy^ / =ZA=oGGy^.
well, as i said. My nick was _oGGy_/oGGy_ not Oggy or oggy. in R2X the nick is Oggy. and in ZA nick is oGGy ( remember, capital G ) and in PAC also, it doesn't show any account with (R2X)oGGy nick. and there are some extra accounts with oggy nick which is not me.
( http://i.imgur.com/6bM6zPd.jpg ) The accounts i have marked are mine, i don't know about others. :)

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 12:37:45 pm »
yes, you are right but the pac show actual nick with proper capitalization of letter and in R2x clan introduction your name typed by your leader mrocks.
maybe he didn't know about your name oGGy style. he typed randomly [R2x]Oggy instead of [R2x]oGGy.
show us more evidence to proof yourself that oggy in r2x is not you and if it is you then you should accept it.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 08:17:22 pm »
yes, you are right but the pac show actual nick with proper capitalization of letter and in R2x clan introduction your name typed by your leader mrocks.
maybe he didn't know about your name oGGy style. he typed randomly [R2x]Oggy instead of [R2x]oGGy.
show us more evidence to proof yourself that oggy in r2x is not you and if it is you then you should accept it.
well, what else you need? you yourself are approving that i am not lying, then why don't you trust me that [R2X]Oggy is not me. Even there isn't any nick in PAC with r2x oggy. at that time i didn't know how to tranfer account through PAC, that's why i used to create new account. If i had joined r2x ever, i would have created a new account with [R2x]oGGy nick. but there isn't any. You can ask my brother, zee or zubi as an evidence, i never joined r2x. I don't have anything to present infront of you which proves that i had never joined r2x. Now its up to you whether you trust me or not. but i was never a part o r2x.

Thanks.

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 08:25:44 pm »

well, what else you need? you yourself are approving that i am not lying, then why don't you trust me that [R2X]Oggy is not me. Even there isn't any nick in PAC with r2x oggy. at that time i didn't know how to tranfer account through PAC, that's why i used to create new account. If i had joined r2x ever, i would have created a new account with [R2x]oGGy nick. but there isn't any. You can ask my brother, zee or zubi as an evidence, i never joined r2x. I don't have anything to present infront of you which proves that i had never joined r2x. Now its up to you whether you trust me or not. but i was never a part o r2x.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I'm not asking you bullshits question about you know or maynot know the process of transfer the account.
one more thing account will be deleted from pac.
just satisfied us that person oggy in r2x isn't you simple maybe you are laying to us.
someone told me you joined DK for 1 month is it right? when tranXform. is leader.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 08:35:29 pm »

Thanks.

I'm not asking you bullshits question about you know or maynot know the process of transfer the account.
one more thing account will be deleted from pac.
just satisfied us that person oggy in r2x isn't you simple maybe you are laying to us.
someone told me you joined DK for 1 month is it right? when tranXform. is leader.
[/quote]
i don't find any better to satisfy you that i had never joined r2x. we can have a fb chat, you already know my fb id well. :)

well, meh, you bringing new clans time by time, :p i never joined DK nor DK by TranX, neither DK  by vatan.. I never joined any of these two clans.

You can confirm from TranxFormer if i had ever applied for DK as well as from vatan. :)

Thanks ;)

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:59 pm »
tranXform. told me that one time he give you a chance for DK but after 1 month you left. want to see our chat?

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 09:56:02 pm »
tranXform. told me that one time he give you a chance for DK but after 1 month you left. want to see our chat?
Sure

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 10:07:40 pm »

Thanks.

As I know about Sanaullah, I never saw him in r2x.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017