Author Topic: [Trainee -> Left] - last hope/app.  (Read 16194 times)

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
Re: last hope/app.
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2016, 02:37:40 pm »
Your emotions and cries and lame excuses will not work here. I will not let anyone to get in UF unless one is pure ready for it.
Kamran its enough. Please stop your drama you don't have rights to interfere.
stay away from UF members and our guests. we know who is liar.
stop your propaganda. We don't need you. Go on VU forum and spread this propaganda there Thanks.
Regards,
Arsal.
Edit: One more thing. holder and spectacular are cousin. i know both of them very well.Holder was my clan mate in DK.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:42:24 pm by Arsal »

Offline HOLDER

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2016, 03:48:03 pm »
Guys i use spectacular computer because my laptop was broken and i take my laptop to the shopkeeper and now my laptop is working good im starting vcmp from my laptop its true

Offline KaMRaN.

• User
  • Asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2016, 04:11:48 pm »
I don't need your suggestion mister Arsal and this is not your clan so stop bossing around here.

I already said what I wanted. I was quiet from tomorrow but now let me tell them that you show spectacular off the private conversation votings to him.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:50:03 pm by KaMRaN. »

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2016, 05:38:53 pm »
I don't need your suggestion mister Arsal and this is not your clan so stop bossing around here.

I already said what I wanted. I was quiet from tomorrow but now let me tell them that you show spectacular off the private conversation votings to him.

Is this true arsal?
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2016, 06:04:55 pm »
he was asked me about results. i replied to him "positive".

Offline KaMRaN.

• User
  • Asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 06:12:19 pm »

You have no right to leak the personal clan information, no matter if you said "POSITIVE". They accept you in UF because they trusted you
Another one caught, zee!

LOYALTY OF ARSAL = PROVED!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:01:53 pm by KaMRaN. »

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 07:03:43 pm »
From now don't share our private discussions to others. Let it be in private.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:06 pm »
arsal didnt break any rules this boy kamran aka clan hopper likes to create only drama.
i ask arsal that what about my app he told me stay postiive all is positive he didnt break any rule this boy is just creating drama.
Zee i will request u to stop other poeples to lame coments on app only uf members have right to do coments on app and other peoples can only provide prove etc.
Thanks.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2016, 07:17:37 pm »
No more spam on the applicant, the applicant is locked to avoid spam for now and wait for your answer. The answer will be posted by our staff member till then have some petience.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:19:53 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2016, 06:40:22 pm »
Hello JIN,

So we have decided to give you a chance to be here, but first you have to pass our test / requirements.

You are accepted as Trial Member for testing you, you can wear [UFt*] for now. Trial will expire in 1 week, if you do anything wrong in these days then we can reject your app. Just be friendly in these days and good luck :)

PS: I create requirements only for you, because all proof against you and I don't know to whom I believe so I did this. Hope you pass this.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:43:40 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Jaw

• Dead
  • Leader
  • RESPECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2016, 10:52:25 am »
The Trial period has expired, you can use UFt tag wherever you go.