Author Topic: [Trainee -> Left] - last hope/app.  (Read 16197 times)

Offline HOLDER

• User
    • View Profile
Re: last hope/app.
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 09:13:55 pm »
because my laptop was destroyed

Offline Raiden

• User
  • " Miami Killers "
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 09:18:02 pm »
amir ma cf ma kia gand dnga yrr tu b janta ha sabr holder ko bolata hn wo batai ga.
Such karwa hota he bhai dekh tu galiya bhe dene lagha  :'(     " Greedy is a curse "

fizz is my id i want to start new live with vcmp thats why i changed nick and i also use spectclar compter as we are cousins
Lol , you called him quickly bro, now you both are using same pc and different Browser xd ?
i know now you will say that one of from you using "Cell phone" xd

P.S why you wrote " inactive topic " Yesterday ?

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 09:20:28 pm »
He use my pc i have nthng to do with this shit and also i cant tell the secret of holder that he is fi77 because he promise me that dont tell anyone.
i know that kamran will create some kind of drama but never expect that from raid3n as he was like my best friend.
me and holder is not only cousin we are like brothers and we share everything but i will not give him use my pc again.
Thanks
no problem if my app denied i will still wait for 1 month and will apply again.
Kamran nice effort but u fail.
Raid3n didnt expect that.
if u think we are using same pc or net check the ips of both.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:06:41 pm by JIN »

Offline KaRaMaT^

• User
  • I use Trojan whats yours'?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 09:22:13 pm »
JIN Ask HOLDER To share his nick too with you.

Quote from: [NYB]aWaI[x]
The Best Team Of EC=[NYB]aWaIx And =UFr=Chernobyl

Offline KaMRaN.

• User
  • Asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2016, 09:33:26 pm »
Your emotions and cries and lame excuses will not work here. I will not let anyone to get in UF unless one is pure ready for it.

Offline KaMRaN.

• User
  • Asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2016, 09:58:06 pm »
He use my pc i have nthng to do with this shit and also i cant tell the secret of holder that he is fi77 because he promise me that dont tell anyone

Your this point explains everything, so before it was only excuse of brother. Now today, Jin aka shotgun aka spectacular has made a new method of "COUSIN". Well played champ, you have good sense of humour and stop crying by saying that you'll wait and apply after one month. Emotions don't work here. But I'm glad that UF management has bigger brain which can deny your application because of my clear proofs against you.
Instead of abusing me in heart, abuse me in front of all please, I'm desperately waiting.
Ps sorry for double post.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:01:58 pm by KaMRaN. »

Offline HOLDER

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 10:48:29 pm »
raiden wtf your problem is why you are chasing s from the day we have started vcmp im holder you know
im sing fizzz  and as yo know i was doing lagg from holder and also from fizz
please dont denied spectacular he is not fizz
he is'nt fizz
he is not fizz

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 10:55:43 pm »
hhhhh kamran keep burn your ass as always....
Karamat it was last time i give my pc to holder for using i wont give him again.
(holder will be always my best friend and brother no matter what)
But as rules i wont let anyone again using my pc.
kamran stop making more dramas stop jelousing and stop talking about loyalty as all UF and Jaw saw your loyalty in uf.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:00:23 pm by JIN »

Offline Raiden

• User
  • " Miami Killers "
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 12:26:36 am »
raiden wtf your problem is why you are chasing s from the day we have started vcmp im holder you know
im sing fizzz  and as yo know i was doing lagg from holder and also from fizz
please dont denied spectacular he is not fizz
he is'nt fizz
he is not fizz
Drama drama drama pls don't make me cry xd i'm not interesting to watch Sad episode i saw holder's ping was 500+ he wasn't able to play in LW server and Fi77's ping is only 200 or 230  and you can ask from zubi before 2 or 3 day how Fi77 was abusing to zubi well, tell me that how holder's knows that Zubi is fat xdd only Zain=spectacular=fi77 knows that zubi is fat boy lmfao because i hope you remem that days/time we all were talking on Skype " Group call" remem something!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:28:50 am by Raiden »

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 12:34:47 am »
stop that bullshit dont u have a common sense if his ping was 500 and mine 250 than its mean that he was online from his home not my pc..he lives near my house 20 steps away now stop that drama u are trying to create and btw holder also saw zubi pics now stop that crap.
u are brain donor who knows how to create drama i am not here creating any drama i am telling the truth and why the hell i will go in cf i am not that stupid.

Offline Raiden

• User
  • " Miami Killers "
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 12:43:50 am »
stop that bullshit dont u have a common sense if his ping was 500 and mine 250 than its mean that he was online from his home not my pc..he lives near my house 20 steps away now stop that drama u are trying to create and btw holder also saw zubi pics now stop that crap.
u are brain donor who knows how to create drama i am not here creating any drama i am telling the truth and why the hell i will go in cf i am not that stupid.
what the f**k is going on??? first you said that That bullshit holder's pc sucks and now your saying that he was playing from his home?> and r we mad that we accept you in CF keep your fK**ing nose away from CF and explain here why you create that drama!

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 12:50:26 am »
Cousins ehh, I have cousins, there were some days that I did not have my own computer, and I used to play in my cousin's home, "ZUBI" so its not a big issue. And I even don't know jin is right or not. In fact, aamir is also right that, "
keep burn your ass clan hopper kamran.holder is my cousin and amir everyone knows him he play from this nick u should have to find a better excuse so keep burn your ass and btw i have nothing to do with cf amir invites me so many times u can ask him i reject the offer.
holder just create new id because he want to take a new start anyways i wont tell u nothing because u dont deserve explanation u are fanboy. ;)
from today i wont let holder use my pc and wifii.
Amir
mane tmhay bola tha k os ka laptop tot gaya ha to wo mera use krta tha.
you just told me that Holder's Laptop broke and you didn't said that he playing from your pc ... Lying " 
and this drama you also played with "Transformr" in DK you and holder both.
well, i wasn't in CF at that time when Dracula''s open CF that's why Holder got CO-leader rank i cam after 2 month maybe and then improved CF just tell me that " how a member can wants his demotion CO-LEADER to " Full-member and then " Full member to Trainee " Drama=drama=drama
"
Aamir's proof is against JIN and its valid.
 i'm confused to whom I believe .
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:12:28 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 01:11:35 am »
someone translate my english to this immature guy Raid3n.
Zee i am telling u the truth u can ask the holder that he give me promise to not tell anyone and now i told him that next time i wont give him my pc to use i also told amir u can ask him that holder laptop has been broken due to which he will often come to my house and online from my pc we both also have different fighting skills.
my mistake was that i let him use my pc which will not happen in future i promise that.thats all i have to say i will respect your decision what you take thanks.
and my taste is also not so bad that i will go and join cf.
thats the whole story.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:14:31 am by JIN »

Offline Raiden

• User
  • " Miami Killers "
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 01:28:16 am »
you didn't said that holder is still playing vc-mp just said that " Holders' pc broken don't lie!

Offline ŻỮβĮ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 01:29:33 am »
someone translate my english to this immature guy Raid3n.
Zee i am telling u the truth u can ask the holder that he give me promise to not tell anyone and now i told him that next time i wont give him my pc to use i also told amir u can ask him that holder laptop has been broken due to which he will often come to my house and online from my pc we both also have different fighting skills.
my mistake was that i let him use my pc which will not happen in future i promise that.thats all i have to say i will respect your decision what you take thanks.
and my taste is also not so bad that i will go and join cf.
thats the whole story.

Point to be noted My LorD :)
Credits : Berkley/Gohan