Author Topic: Public Apology and Punishment.  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Maddy,

• User
    • View Profile
Public Apology and Punishment.
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:48:18 am »
Hello there.

As all of you might as of now have heard or seen about my "troll" app. I was really feeling guilty after posting it. I'm feeling very bad right now and
many of you might've taken it seriously. So I'd like to apologize to the whole UF community or anyone who was hurt by this particular application or those who might have changed their impression on my personality. I'd once again like to apologize. I'm really sorry. I deserve a punishment. I do not want this application to shatter my ambition to join Vice Underdogs. I also request the 'troll' application to be removed. Sorry.

Feeling Gulity,
-Maddy.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:55:20 am by Maddy, »

Offline Maddy,

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Public Apology and Punishment.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 08:40:32 am »

Actually, some people like, Wilson and Angela have taken it serious. I'm scared that this might ruin my ambition to join VU.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:10:20 pm by Azal »

Offline ŻỮβĮ

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Public Apology and Punishment.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 11:49:08 pm »

Actually, some people like, Wilson and Angela have taken it serious. I'm scared that this might ruin my ambition to join VU.

so maddy what you think UF clan forum is some kind of a joking arena so where you will post jokes here i m seriously against ur terms and regulations you used in our forum and you still think it will loss ur reputation in VU so you are right you lost everything now because of ur such actions against the clans...

i did not expect this from you after your application

and remember if i seen you doing any kind of such activity here then i m sorry to say my son it will let you a forum ban here

Credits : Berkley/Gohan