Author Topic: Goodbye UF!  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
Goodbye UF!
« on: March 31, 2020, 09:27:05 pm »
All the good times i had with y'all while being and without being a UF, I have to say i rarely come here but when i come here I am welcomed warmly and refresh all the good memories. One of the greatest clan of VC:MP is getting abandoned is nothing more but disappointment. Good Luck to everyone who are separating themselves from UF tags. Spiller been the pillar for y'all, hats off to him. But, everything has its end.

Good bye UF! you all as a team would be missed!

I request administrators to keep forums alive

With love,
Roystang :)

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye UF!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 03:39:40 pm »
When I decided to leave the clan, I knew deep down somewhere that this day would come sooner or later, I knew what I was doing. My life had fell down such a deep trench that I was mentally incapable of thinking straight at that time.

I was uncertain that I was going to stay at VCMP or no, and even now, my stay remains tentative. However, whatever time I spent with UF, I am never going to forget it and the people I fought alongside. I always think, "I shouldn't have gave up", but blaming myself is something I already overcame far back in the day. Despite that, I sincerely apologize for showing the escapism towards all my responsibilities as a member and a co leader of the clan.

The disappointment hits harder than metal, Godspeed, brothers!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye UF!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 06:03:48 pm »
I don't want to talk any further about what happened but seeing the facts I have to give my feedback.

This clan was not only a group of members but I have many memories here and It's been my favorite since the starting. I don't have words to describe how much I enjoyed by staying here and the respect I got was more than enough.

I just wanted to thank ya'll for giving me a nice time here in the past. There's a request from me, keep playing but don't leave VC:MP. :red_heart:

Love & Respect from Dabangg / Hazard