Author Topic: Promotion  (Read 3263 times)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Promotion
« on: January 09, 2020, 06:51:43 pm »
Martyrdom has been promoted to Global Moderator,
not to fill the hole left after a disaster, but because he deserves from quite long now.

A fine addition to the Management team of Unique Force.
Congratulations!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline JohnRambo

• User
  • Always be happy!
    • View Profile
Re: Promotion
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 07:40:55 pm »
Congratulations dude!!!  You deserve it.

Offline Kowalski

• User
  • [CM]Jonathan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 07:47:31 pm »
Congratulations ;)

Sup_

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 07:51:32 pm »
What in the actual fuck?. Umm well this was completely unexpected.. I guess it's time to compensate a bit.

Well I must begin with the fact I am pretty much grateful to no end I would have just ended this post with a speechless note because I really don't know what to say but nah not this time. New year, New Me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

There are plenty of people I should mention who without their support I would have not reached this point at all.

@Simon. Professional retard. Despite having our ups and downs since VCPD-Viper times you still stepped up on inviting me to join this clan which I had interest for already since a good time, if it wasn't for you I perhaps would never have got the courage to apply and I really appreciate that...aswell as the fact you have improved a lot since I first met you, it's a shame that you'll leave the game this month...stay some more yes.

@Luchgox M4 on 1 bounty crybaby. Woah man, so far you pretty much gave me plenty of surprises and never stop delivering them. Despite what I saw at first you pretty much proved to actually be a man with a good heart, always did your best to keep the clan together and so far it already gave his fruits, if it wasn't for you this clan would have went under a long time ago and hence without your support perhaps I wouldn't even be here either, it is an honour to serve with you in this clan.

@realdogge An all around chill and wise dude, a lot of kudos go to you mate, no words to describe your contribution to the clan, you pretty much hyped me up further to apply in the clan with that nice attitude, once again an example of how a member should behave, shame that you now are inactive and can't play with us as often.

@Stubborn Just like realdogge, you pretty much motivated me to join this clan, it was great to serve with you even if it was for a little time...truly a shame that you left.

@The Rest of the members. All of you did great to represent the clan, there would be no Unique Force if it wasn't for all of your efforts... keep it up!

Last but not least...

@Spiller Man... the most supportive guy I ever met in quite a while, you did many things for me starting from teaching me the basics of fighting when I was in VCPD to even being supportive of so many things that were going on with me IRL, all around great dude and it really is a blessing to have you as a friend and a member of management, it sure as hell is an honour to serve with you here.

Thank you all guys for this opportunity, let's knock all of em' dead this new year and for all of those that are left!

#UF4LIFE.

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 08:09:42 pm »
hell yeah man congrats and yeah thanks for the credit of professional retard ;-;

Offline 3V!L_J0K3R^

• Trainee
  • Can you Dig IT Sucka
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 08:20:11 pm »
Congratulation Marty Bro You Deserve for it

Credits to Spiller

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 08:28:19 pm »
Congratulations Martyrdom!

#UF4LYF

Offline ιиʝє¢тισи

• I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 08:33:53 pm »

Spiller's Art

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 08:39:02 pm »
haha this speech is something I've been looking since 2018.

@Spiller Man... the most supportive guy I ever met in quite a while, you did many things for me starting from teaching me the basics of fighting when I was in VCPD to even being supportive of so many things that were going on with me IRL, all around great dude and it really is a blessing to have you as a friend and a member of management, it sure as hell is an honour to serve with you here.

And thank you bro, it has been equally same fascinating to have you as a friend!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 08:57:36 pm »
congratulations mate you truly deserve it and now you are allowed to sleep with luchgox's gf em.

Offline D4rKGh05t^

• User
  • If You Are a Bad I am YouR DaD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 09:36:12 pm »
Congratulations Marty bhai <33

Credits spiller

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 10:52:41 pm »
Congratulations broooo.  :D

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 12:22:04 am »
Congratulations.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 01:58:09 pm »
Thanks for your warm words mang :) Appreciate it, i really do
Congratulations on your promotion :)

Off the topic, you guys are really doing great together managing the clan, i remember that time when we were this close to stop existing but together we managed to save what we had and revive what we lost. And this addition in face of Marty to the management will do just right.
Cheers! 

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 05:52:35 pm »
Thanks for your warm words mang :) Appreciate it, i really do
Congratulations on your promotion :)