Author Topic: [T] Clan Application | ArThaS.  (Read 3487 times)

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
  • You Should Built Your Own Legacy.
    • View Profile
[T] Clan Application | ArThaS.
« on: August 15, 2019, 06:12:39 pm »

PERSONAL INFORMATION
this section would describe your personality

Timezone : GMT +5

GAME EXPERIENCE
your ingame experience

Game, which you play : VCMP

Current Nickname : ArThaS.

Previous Nicknames : Mult!_killer, Dangerous , K!ller, Bhiya , Healer,   etc.,

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ] : Playing vcmp since 2013. Jaw one was my first friend in vcmp. Even he helped me in improving my skills. The dangerous which i used in vcmp for more than a year was suggest to me by jaw. I left vcmp in for more than 3 years like. I left vcmp in 2014 and i came back in 2015, left vcmp in 2017 and than i came back in Jan, 2019. I have great xp in vcmp but i because i left vcmp in 2017 and came back in 2019 most of the old players left which include Habla, Avenger etc. And to many new players join in these 2 years so very less people know me and 2 years is a great time so many great people forgot me. Thats all my vcmp history.

Server's You are mostly online in : Little Whitey's mostly
Sometimes played Grand Theft Auto Eurpeon City and Evolution A/D

Previous Clan(s) : RK ,  HS

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s) : Both closed.

Are you banned in any server?:- None.

NARRATIVE SECTION
this section decides the outcome of your application

Why do you wish to join Unique Force? : Active clan. Many members are my friends. Big reason is Fullfilled invite me. Knowing that jaw is owner.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ] : https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1116.0. I don't know why i was reject and i applied after 3 years that was more than enough to improve any thing.

Additional Notes : {additional}

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | ArThaS.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:15:59 pm »
Application Noted.

Good Luck.

Offline D3v!l_224

• User
  • New to UF forums!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 07:53:56 pm »
good luck

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 08:18:54 pm »
I have to meet with you, I'll inform you at discord. Good luck! :red_heart:

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 08:39:21 pm »
what if you left vcmp again ?

Offline ιиʝє¢тισи

• I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 08:52:28 pm »

Spiller's Art

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 10:47:11 pm »
what if you left vcmp again ?
i can be inactive but now i won't leave vcmp because of the love that i m getting from players

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 11:06:58 pm »
ohk

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 01:05:27 am »
Are you sure that you're fully returned to activity?

Why did you apply in UF while leaving other clans such as MK, VU, MD?

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 12:31:06 pm »
Are you sure that you're fully returned to activity?

Why did you apply in UF while leaving other clans such as MK, VU, MD?
As i already discussed that i had applied in MK and they reject me because i don't knw there members and that was the most foolish way to reject some one. It broke my heart i had decide that i m not going to join any clan now. But fullfilled invites me to join uf that encourages me. I already applied once in UF in 2017 i don't knw why i was reject at that time. Big reason for choosing UF is that this clan is so loyal owner jaw is my best friend since 2013.

Offline Drakola

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 01:21:52 pm »
Good Luck Jigr  ;)
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 01:30:27 pm »
Good Luck Jigr  ;)
thanks you meri jaan  :)

Offline JINX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2019, 12:40:59 pm »
Hello ArThaS!
I have some questions for you.
One months ago, when you applied in MK you said, It's my and my brother dream to become a part of it and three years ago, when you applied in UF
you said, UF my dream clan since when I joined VC-MP. In MK application, you wrote only one nickname except these e.g. Mult!_killer, Dangerous , K!ller, Bhiya , Healer,   etc., due to lied you were rejected from there.Probably, If you deny from here you'll go in VU or in other clans and write there, It's my dream since when I joined VC-MP.
How we can trust on you? These words said, you can't provide your loyalty after three years. I recommended you,  If you really want to join in any clan then you need to learn from your mistakes and apply again when you'll feel I'm ready. Goodluck!

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 01:50:56 pm »
Hello ArThaS!
I have some questions for you.
One months ago, when you applied in MK you said, It's my and my brother dream to become a part of it and three years ago, when you applied in UF
you said, UF my dream clan since when I joined VC-MP. In MK application, you wrote only one nickname except these e.g. Mult!_killer, Dangerous , K!ller, Bhiya , Healer,   etc., due to lied you were rejected from there.Probably, If you deny from here you'll go in VU or in other clans and write there, It's my dream since when I joined VC-MP.
How we can trust on you? These words said, you can't provide your loyalty after three years. I recommended you,  If you really want to join in any clan then you need to learn from your mistakes and apply again when you'll feel I'm ready. Goodluck!
I haven't write my prev nick in MK application because i really forgot them, but when  fullfilled asked me to apply in UF first i got wondered , than i was trying to apply but i can't find link from where i could get format to apply. Wandering on forum i just found my prev application. In which i mentioned my prev nicks. So i got them but at the time pf MK i was using only 1 for more than 3 years, so tgat would be a big reasong for forgetting them. Then u said that MK reject me because of my lie "are you sure". Read the whole application. After that u get know that they reject me because of my attitude. I haven't lied in any of the application. 3rd thing u asked is about dream clan. I won't lie a single word MK is my dream thats true. But after knowing everything about UF and MK in which Qarz helped me. Is that UF is so loyal and reality based clan. UF have it's script. I already wrote that "after getting rejected from MK i decided to not to join any clan" but the invitation of FullFilled encourages me. And i wrote in prev application that UF is my dream from which i mean that UF is my hope. There is much difference between hope and dream. I would describe it like that your mom and dad dreams that one day you become doctor but u dream that you should be a engineer both are different cases. You will 1st try to achieve your dream but sometimes u fail to achieve that. You will get mentally distrubt after that. Your mom and dad would also become upset then they teaches you a lesson and then they ask you to apply for doctor because they know your ability more than you. Same thing is happen with. You if i. Got denied from UF i will turn towards VU thats wrong. VU doesn't even come in my wish in my dream or hope. UF MK and DnA are the only 3 clans for me. DnA retired , MK foolishly rejected me 2 times once they reject me because i don't know there members 2ndly they reject me because of my behaviour. The thing left with me is UF. Also i will never turn back to MK because you can't even trust some of MK members only some bot all i repeat only some. I m not gona write there name. MK will never treat you like the clans such as UF HS and RK treated there members these clans are more than just loyal. I again repeat that i haven't lied a single word. I m not a clan hopper. I describe each and everything a single word about me in the whole paragraph. UF is forever. One more thing i m gonna add is that MK will be dead in 2021 or earlier because it is losing its mind because of power getting inactive also. 3 clans which includes ULK EAF MK going to be dead. By the way nice question by you i haven't except that thing from any 1 i like man.

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 01:52:40 pm »
This is the whole paragraph on me on my attitude ans on my behaviour. And also on my life and dream thanks