Author Topic: Clan Application | Luchgox  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Clan Application | Luchgox
« on: August 04, 2019, 11:32:39 pm »

PERSONAL INFORMATION
this section would describe your personality

Timezone : +5

GAME EXPERIENCE
your ingame experience

Game, which you play : VC:MP and SA:MP (rarely)

Current Nickname : Luchgox

Previous Nicknames : Coololly, PunisherXXIV, Jester and a lot

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ] : I started to play this GTA when I was of 6, and in August, 2015 - I found it's multiplayer client and started to play and became fond of it.

Server's You are mostly online in : Capture the Flag, Argonath, Littlewhiteys and, Rob the Vehicle and Miami-dade racing some times

Previous Clan(s) : [RK], [YU], [UK], [CF] and some more

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s) : RK was the first clan I joined in 2015, I was kicked for disobeying the leaders.

YU was created and operated by my old friend Amanullah, he left playing the game and closed the clan.

UK was created by Roystang, It was going good but due to inactivity of the members, the clan was left dead. Some members still wear the tag tho.

CF - I left it because I wanted to join my old clan UK and admit the reason for leaving was not suitable. Please blame my young age but see the present of me.

Are you banned in any server?:- No

NARRATIVE SECTION
this section decides the outcome of your application

Why do you wish to join Unique Force? : I wish because I still feel UF as home and I believe I got a lot of things to put on the table.

And without UF, there is no Luchgox. This is where I was actually born to understand the values of a clan, a team and of a family. This is the shoulder upon which I stood and see the future. This family gave me respect and smile on their faces. I regret that I couldn't realize it before. But I don't want to punish myself, I want to go up and do what is left in power. Lets deal with the truth. I don't want to be an example like former members.

Right now, things either up or down. I want to help the clan and help myself foremost.

The decision I made to leave to clan previously was selfish.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ] : Yes.

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Luchgox
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 01:31:27 am »
Rk was your first? I thought BOSS clan was your first clan  :P

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Luchgox
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 07:33:09 am »
I don't have a single reason to deny this application, neither I have the authority.

UF hasn't been the same without you. Everyone goes selfish at some timeline, I think nobody will mind your previous decisions once you're back in.

It's pointless to discuss if we should accept or deny your application.

I'd rather like to discuss the rank that should be back at.

REINSTATED.
as full member for now, subjected to change.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings