Author Topic: [ACCEPTED -> Trainee] MarshM/JeffersoN  (Read 2155 times)

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
[ACCEPTED -> Trainee] MarshM/JeffersoN
« on: June 09, 2019, 03:11:03 am »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15 years old

Timezone:-

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- MarshM / JeffersoN

Previous Nicknames:- Bryan, Oconner*, brayan7989

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I Start to play VC-MP in 2014 the first server that came in was Littlewitheys Like every new player who did not know how to play, he taught me kelvin_29 / =TRC=Kelvin after knowing more servers like ead, ctf, etc.
Since then I saw that everyone had a clan and I want to be part of one and not be accepted by any clan to create one that obviously did not work well,
A few days ago, I was part of TpS, a clan that was thinking of staying for a long time because I liked it a lot, but the players were inactive. The only active member was me and they decided to promote me to Co-Leader of the clan and I was in charge of seeing that being a member of a clan was difficult and not as easy as I thought, that's why I just want to be part of a clan like UF

Server's You are mostly online in:- Littlewitheys, Capture The Flag, Evolution A/D, Skywars, and sometimes VKs.

Previous Clan(s):- TpS, CF, NK, DmC, CK, DX, F.B.I

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- TpS - Personal decision.
CF - Left for inactivity.
NK - Closed.
DmC - Left.
CK - Closed.
DX - Closed
F.B.I - Left for inactivity.

Are you banned in any server?:- Brasil Real RPG

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- As I said in my previous apps I would like to be part of UF because I see that it is a good community and they are treated well among its members.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes, 2 times

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-
I requested 2 times or 3 do not remember well after I was 1 year inactive and still I have been faithful to continue applying. I believe that with this I have said that I will be faithful and that you would be for a long time.

Sup_

Re: Clan Application - MarshM / JeffersoN
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:49:26 pm »
Application Noted

First of all, before we procceed there's some questions we would like to have answered before we procceed.

1 - Personally I was unable to see you myself, could you elaborate in which days and hours you are active exactly?

2 - From the little information I got about you, you seemed to be a little inmature in the past to say the least... Were there any changes in it? and if yes could you elaborate on how has it changed?

3 - If every member from the clan went inactive because of IRL issues, will you leave us like you did with CF and F.B.I for example?

4 - Your past clan history makes me think you seem to have had some urge to do clan hopping, did anything regarding that aspect change so far? and if yes could you elaborate how?

5 - And finally could you elaborate more on why you got banned in Brasil Real RPG? im afraid just mentioning you are banned there is not enough, and also since when are you banned there?

Good luck and hope to see you in the clan!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 06:53:27 pm by Martyrdom »

Offline JINX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 11:24:08 pm »
GoodLuck

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 12:17:08 am »

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 01:09:53 am »
Application Noted

First of all, before we procceed there's some questions we would like to have answered before we procceed.

1 - Personally I was unable to see you myself, could you elaborate in which days and hours you are active exactly?

2 - From the little information I got about you, you seemed to be a little inmature in the past to say the least... Were there any changes in it? and if yes could you elaborate on how has it changed?

3 - If every member from the clan went inactive because of IRL issues, will you leave us like you did with CF and F.B.I for example?

4 - Your past clan history makes me think you seem to have had some urge to do clan hopping, did anything regarding that aspect change so far? and if yes could you elaborate how?

5 - And finally could you elaborate more on why you got banned in Brasil Real RPG? im afraid just mentioning you are banned there is not enough, and also since when are you banned there?

Good luck and hope to see you in the clan!

1. Of course u can find me in littlewitheys i play 1-2 hours, i cant play more for my work

2. Yes, of course, it is true that I had a very bad past in vcmp that was very immature, this was diverted to my age, that's why I was so immature, although I have not grown so much, I have changed mentally enough and as you will see me, I will return To be a player, you will not see me totally like the immature child before.

3. I would not abandon it, I would be faithful to a clan as wonderful as this one.

4. If as you have already noticed I have remained faithful to apply to UF without entering a clan during all this time

5. As I mentioned I had many bad experiences in vcmp and being banned by my immature was one of them

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 06:51:36 pm »
The only reason holding you is the long list of clans. However, you seem to have some potential.

Please wait patiently until we discuss your application amongst the clan members.

All the best.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline TwentyOnePilots

• User
  • ||-//
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 04:17:18 am »
Good Luck Bro, you deserve it

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 03:29:02 pm »
Congratulations, you have been accepted in the clan as Trainee.
Grab your new gear and get ready to speed.

And join the discord server so I can set up your ranks.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:46:54 pm by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings