Author Topic: [Accepted -> Trainee -> Kicked] Clan Application - 5570  (Read 2156 times)

Offline 5570

• User
  • Don't mess with me
    • View Profile
[Accepted -> Trainee -> Kicked] Clan Application - 5570
« on: April 25, 2019, 05:24:30 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 14

Timezone:- GMT +3

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- 5570

Previous Nicknames:- EMI,UKB,H1Z1

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- Playing since 2013 i met the vc-mp players.. and i become a player too.. started as noob later playing like a pro trained by noone when i was a newbie everyone was making jokes of me and i decided to show them all. I started training and dueling with very pro players joined along with my friend Paul our names was PAULVCMPRomania and EmiVCMPRomania we were the best team..Later he discovered a secret we were using shift to sprint.. he decided to switch shift with LCtrl then everything changed.. we were moving more easy fast switch was easy af. raping everyone ec server was us..Later we met Ryuga a.k.a schwarzkopf i think he was a good friend and loyal later we discovered he's just a hacker and not loyal to us so we decided to kill him every time we get the ocasion to.
In 2017 things changed in vc:mp everyone was pro and if you were starting in that year you got no chance against those pros
2017 was the year when paul my best friend left the vc:mp :( i was sad for me ofc without him i wasn't that powerful but i was going forward and trained to become so pro so today.. i can present myself a pro since i killed many pro players in duels or rapes :))) hehe and yea.. that's my vc:mp history :)

Server's You are mostly online in:- EC,LW i used to play VK but i don;t play anymore

Previous Clan(s):- ON,VCMPROMANIA,BM,SK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- ON some dispute with zeodex and hunting since zeodex was the new member of the clan.. he got help from hunting he teached him exactly his skills .. He took another skin when i were medic and started to kill me. that was the moment when i got angry and i started to kill him because i don't allow to kill me.. HunTinG joined the server said us to stop.. we didn't stop.. and i was the one who was kicked from the clan
VCMPRomania - Disband
BM-disband
SK-Disband

Are you banned in any server?:- EC-Death evading i explained everything in my unban app

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- I have a friend there Decent_946 and i wanted to join him since i saw this is a pro and nice clan.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- No

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-
-
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:51:59 pm by Spiller »

Offline 5570

• User
  • Don't mess with me
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - 5570
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 05:25:11 pm »
I just hit save and it saves 2 times.. please admins delete the 2nd one thanks :)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 05:41:54 pm »
Hey there, 5570
your application has been noted and is under discussion amongst the members.

Please wait patiently until we come across a decisions. Meanwhile answer these questions honestly :

Although you play from 2013, I've never saw you playing. Can we meet in-game anytime soon? Contact me on the discord.

Also, how long has it been since you left your last clan?

How can you assure us about your loyalty?

Thank you for showing interest.
All the best!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline 5570

• User
  • Don't mess with me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 05:56:23 pm »
I've contacted you on discord and answered your questions :) thanks i will wait patiently

Sup_

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 07:22:53 pm »
Try meeting us in servers like: VCCNR, EC, RTV, CTF, EAD or EA.

Hardly any of us are online in LWs nowadays.

Good luck.

Offline AloneWarrior

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 07:44:05 pm »
Are you ban in EC?

Offline 5570

• User
  • Don't mess with me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 08:06:18 pm »
yeah got some pc problems and i did /q without realizing i got killed ..:(

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 08:26:07 pm »
Were you in F2 clan? If kicked or left, give the reason.

Are you [ON]Y4_H00 who was banned for aimbot in the past? I don't know if there are two emi'z
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:30:41 pm by KeVin »

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 09:02:57 pm »
NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- I have a friend there Decent_946 and i wanted to join him since i saw this is a pro and nice clan.
Hmm. You are a good guy who's always willing to improve. I believe. But,
-Your App makes me think your are quite impatient according to what I'd suggested you. You know. BTW, I'll consider your app.
-Yes, Friends become reason behind joining a clan. And, friend can become the reason behind leaving the clan also. I, might not last for years. What would be your decision ?
-I believe, you'll be having friends in other clans as well. Why UF only ?
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline 5570

• User
  • Don't mess with me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 09:39:08 pm »
First to answer [ON]Y_H00 i used 1 time yes it was my nick
2nd Yeah i joined because you are here and i feel more good when i have with me people which i trust i know and i feel safe near them  and i think i was ready to apply
3rd Kevin:Were you in F2 clan? If kicked or left, give the reason. i left no one was loyal. members changed the clan like shoes.. without any  feelings he just left us and when i saw that.. i said.. no.. my place is not here.. and i just left.

If you have more questions for me find me on discord and message me there because when i play i close the browser thanks :)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [Accepted -> Trainee] Clan Application - 5570
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2019, 03:01:51 pm »
Voting result :
Trainee :
Neutral : 1
Denial : 1

Congratulations, you have been accepted as Trainee!
We see good in you, I hope you will not disappoint. We expect a lot from you. Stand back and improvise, all the best.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings