Author Topic: 5 years of run!  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
5 years of run!
« on: April 17, 2019, 12:39:59 am »
First and foremost. Five years and more to be counted. Happy anniversary Unique Force! What an achievement. Since no one wanted to lighten the moment that it was the fifth anniversary of UF I decided to do it myself.

UF was known to be established by the co-operation of Jaw and the former leader Zeaven and I know neither through which difficulties the clan has gone, until in 2017 April, I joined.

I will share you my story.

I joined VC:MP in mid of 2015 August. Littlewhiteys was the first server I joined, I was a newbie that time I didn't really care about the on-goings of the community. I was too young, free of worries and I used to play too much that I had ignored my parents call about which I do regret when I realize. I had joined and left a lot of clans that I can't even remind you guys. But as I said I was too young that failed to realize what a clan means. I use to jump from clan to another and I didn't took serious of clan applications like for VU, MK and not even UF when for the first time I had applied. To be honest, the reason for closing application (first application) was not due to exams but felt that I'm not capable of these groups. In these mean months I tried to improve my english and everything that could help me in reaching this position. I've joined UF only once on 23th of 2017 April as my third application was accepted. This was me. Best thing I liked about this clan is the way they used to behave. SuriAttacker, Decent, Azal, Jaw were enough to inspire me. Although the clan wasn't active and dominating as it was in 15's and 16's but I liked to help myself. I was still a newbie until 2018 I was promoted to Rookie and realize and acknowledge that how we should value our clan. And with the passage of time, you can see me.

I want to sparkle the contributions of few of the members who had enlighten the clan in every condition and taken a place in my head. (This includes former members as well..)

Realdogge
: I was not close to him before 2018 when he rejoined the clan with certainty. He helped me and the clan during the dark times. He didn't fade away rather he pushed hard and believed. Hats off.
Arsh: I want to remind you guys that we had joined the clan at same time. We were active in past days. I felt very much like brother playing along with the side of Arsh. He also is too much dedicated to the clan. His contributions cannot be counted.
Decent: His personality is amazing calm and easy. And also that he take cares of the clan whenever the clan needs him and he is always up for the aid. More than that, he also helped me that in what way we should behave to certain situations.
RoyStang: He was a good friend of mine. We used to be clan mate before we were in UF. Until in 2017 June he left with some unreasonable statements. Despite that, I liked the way he tried to improve the structure of clan and so. As you can see the previous web page was nothing but his works, and it explains that he was indeed interested.
SuriAttacker: I used to like him a lot. He also has a good personality similar to Decent. It was all good until due to some internal conflictions, he left.
Saim: He was good mate indeed, he always tried to motivate the clan and tried best to improve but gave up in the end.
Zubi and Zeeshan: I don't have any close friendship with them but I admire them for they've contributed a lot for to the clan and they're always ready to jump for aid.

And all of you members and the old ones, I'm thankful for your contribution towards the clan and me even its smaller than an atom. I'm very thankful to UF clan for putting their trust on me and honoring me the position of a global moderator. Thanks my mate; realdogge, Azal and Jaw.

I will be honest, my d.o.b is 24th February 2003. I had mentioned 2002 in the fear that I may get denied for being too young. I also lied about my VC:MP history same in case of denial. I had joined vc-mp in 2015 August.

And last. Farewell UF. This is a serious note. Thank you. It was UF that taught me and valued my opinion I cannot do anything other than saying thanks. My departure doesn't includes any issues within the clan or its member. I've discussed this with not all of you but those who I think I must.

Happy Anniversary!
~luchgox/coololly

p.s: @Spiller it would be an amazing thing you if you make a logo for UF clan like above that would include 'five years of run' slogan, your arts are way much beautiful and eye catching. Requested.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Re: 5 years of run!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:44:39 am »
Now planning for the next five successful years  ;)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 12:48:33 am »
I like the way you talk, I loved your words and yes @Spiller make a logo please..

Offline ιиʝє¢тισи

• I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 01:13:31 am »

Spiller's Art

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 06:18:03 am »
Cheers!
Logo incoming soon(tm).

Nice post.
Oh you lied on your age, no problem with that, I lied too, I was born two years ago! Shh...

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 12:47:59 pm »
Hey LunchBox, I am sorry seeing you leave.  :'( Hope one day u will come back, you are welcome back anytime.
We fought for our freedom back-to-back and won this war. Thx for your contribution and time, I appreciate and value it. I really had good time, it is an honor  I had such clanmate.
Good luck with your life, get successful!
Don't forget us!

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:15 pm »
Alright, was quite busy today.
Now that I'm free, I'll rephrase my words.

Luchgox my dear fren, no one can replace your position. Not only we had a lost a great Global Moderator today, but a loyal member, a true fren and a dedicated fighter. There could be no match to your hard work. Not many earn this title, but you are one of those legends in my own mind. Your age might be small in numbers, much smaller than the reputation and respect you deserve. Shame that we lost such a good fella. We're no good without you.

Unique Force will never forget your words, neither your contribution. The way you solitary stood tall as hell in the dark times of the clan, cursed like it be today. No matter what were the conditions, you stood by us, parallel to our spirit. You have raised the clan in a very delightful order. I hate to lose you.

Thankful are we, that we had someone like you 'round. Thankful to have had you. Don't forget about us.
Finally, I'd like to apologize if I spoke too much back in time somewhere. I do that often. No jokes today.

Thank you,
all the best for your journey ahead,
we will miss you!
UF FOREVER

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 11:04:32 pm »
Good Luck and hope you guys run next five sucessful years also

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 11:58:58 pm »
no words to describe you,you were a decent mate always tried to push UF in vcmp,we UF will never forget your contributions.Good Luck Mate!

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 03:33:00 pm »
Realdogge the word 'forget' in this case is unknown to me, for past never dies. You're the best man I've ever worked with. I count on you for the betterment. Thank you all for kind wishes. I apologize to all of you, if I did hurt you in any way, whether it was verbal/practical or whatever.  Good memories.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 12:07:25 am »
Haven't got anything to say. But for whatever you've contributed, is for me unforgettable. Wish you the best in your future.

In the very past, I myself was active enough to support the clan up. But, Let me share you guys something. With in past 2 years of elapse our family has suffered too much critical situations. Maybe, I should say these were more likely personal family matters. So, I gave my whole support to my family. That is why I couldn't gear up the clan or any other thing. However, time changes the situation. As it has changed now. Atlast, we are now better than before. I've got enough time now re-gear up clan. I'll surely do so. Lets together hope for the best of the clan, and the vc-mp community.
Thankx to RebellioN