Author Topic: [CLOSED] Clan Application - S75.  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
[CLOSED] Clan Application - S75.
« on: April 04, 2019, 02:51:03 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 31/08/2003

Timezone:- +5:30

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- Both

Current Nickname:- S75.

Previous Nicknames:- =TiC=S75. , =UFt=S3Z4R, UFr.SezaR^IT , Sezaro and more

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- -

Server's You are mostly online in:- EC , LittleWhiteys , Argonath RPG

Previous Clan(s):- UF, TiC and was a applicant of MK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- UF - Stated in previous application, can explain again if asked.

TiC - Stated in previous application, can explain again if asked.

Are you banned in any server?:- No.

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- As I said before in another app that I was a Ex-UF and some dramas happened and I decided to left. All were my retardness consequences. I saw every clan quality in UF which i wanted to. So nothing else but wanted to re-join. This time i will not let my clan down again.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- 3 days ago, dunno why i was denied but I was being informed by my friend Diz that probably others think that is a april fools application.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-
Feel free to ask me question, Probably my last chance to get in. If rejected then I will think that UF has closed their doors for me.
Thanks for Attention.

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - S75.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 03:55:37 pm »

Hi S75. / =TiC=S75.,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 04:03:25 pm »
You literally took the clan as a joke. Although you had left the clan but still acted like a dickhead around, I mean trashing about UF. How can trust you, your colors are changing day to day.

Probably my last chance to get in. If rejected then I will think that UF has closed their doors for me.
As what should I assume this?

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 04:20:43 pm »
You literally took the clan as a joke. Although you had left the clan but still acted like a dickhead around, I mean trashing about UF. How can trust you, your colors are changing day to day.

Probably my last chance to get in. If rejected then I will think that UF has closed their doors for me.
As what should I assume this?

First of all, I did not trashed anything about UF and even if i did, that was after my leave from the UF clan for misunderstandings. You guys can trust me because I have proved loyalty many times and will do again. And I didn't got this "your color is changing day by day". I agree that i have applied in MK once but its only ONCE but I got to know about its behavior (will not go further info) and about TiC clan, I have tried to helped my friend HeaT. but It was having bad reputation and nothing else so I leave the clan to HeaT.

And about last quote, you guys didn't even let 1 day for my previous application and closed straight away. So I thought you guys think my app as april fools prank. I have been in this clan since months but for some misunderstanding I left it. So I expect a second chance from you guys, Is it a mistake to assume it?

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 05:07:07 pm »

And about last quote, you guys didn't even let 1 day for my previous application and closed straight away. So I thought you guys think my app as april fools prank. I have been in this clan since months but for some misunderstanding I left it. So I expect a second chance from you guys, Is it a mistake to assume it?
It was dumb in the 1st place to post your app on the 1st of April especially when you were already in the clan and left over some stupid reason.
The thing is, that u thought UF is not good enough for you and when u tried to get accepted in MK u were denied so badly u realized that UF is better than nothing.

U were told many times that we won't kick anybody, we will teach them who behaves badly and make out of them mature and skilled players. And this guy is improving now day by day whereas u acted like a kid and now u want be back.  I don't trust you anymore especially when u talked shit about UF. I'll find the screens if needed.

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 05:17:26 pm »

It was dumb in the 1st place to post your app on the 1st of April especially when you were already in the clan and left over some stupid reason.
The thing is, that u thought UF is not good enough for you and when u tried to get accepted in MK u were denied so badly u realized that UF is better than nothing.

U were told many times that we won't kick anybody, we will teach them who behaves badly and make out of them mature and skilled players. And this guy is improving now day by day whereas u acted like a kid and now u want be back.  I don't trust you anymore especially when u talked shit about UF. I'll find the screens if needed.
I never thought that UF is not good enough for me and as I stated before you have locked that topic without an aware. Please check through the board again and see it. If I would thought before that UF is better than nothing then I would have gave away and try my lucks on SS , VU , KF , MD and much more. I would like to see the screens that when I have talked shit about UF and I will either accept my apologies or try to clarify it. But I am not going to say that I did anything wrong about opening Talha's topic. As i said, I tried to help HeaT. but Reputation was decreasing and it getting worse so I left it to HeaT.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 06:47:21 pm »
Alright so, now we're talkin.
I was really regretting the fact that I couldn't get to reply on your previous appeal. Didn't know I'll get another chance.
Now its your time.

As I said before in another app that I was a Ex-UF and some dramas happened and I decided to left. All were my retardness consequences. I saw every clan quality in UF which i wanted to. So nothing else but wanted to re-join. This time i will not let my clan down again.

Dramas? Misunderstandings? Listen here you little shit, if it was just a drama then you wouldn't have left without a single silent fart.
Retard? No ma' boi, you've went way too far from retardness. All them retards over there would now be considering your name as an insult to them.

And applying for MK straight after leaving UF was a very good idea wasn't it? Look at you, here you are, again. The people you called "brothers" are now spitting up your arse. It isn't our fault at all. Fault was all ours that we laid our trust on you and you went to fuck over with others while making us smell your leftover shitcakes.

Your clan? Sorry, fren, you've lost the right to call it your clan atleast for now, after whatever you've done. What do you think who we are? We would be giving you another chance? Sorry to break your expectations we are not a bunch of whores who would giggle at your high as nothing dick. You showed your true colors, (insert gay pride flag here), I don't find a single reason to trust you.

If rejected then I will think that UF has closed their doors for me. Feel free to ask me question.

Bold of you to assume that we're still wondering anything about you. Bold of you to come up with an application like this. Even if you brought your sorry ass instead, I doubt I would have gave a flying fuck about it.
There's nothing left to question at all, we all know it. I don't know why am I wasting my time on all this stuff while you had been running 'round calling us "immature".
There's no need to explain anything. We won't even be taking your arse if you were opting to give it. You talk about questions.

I did not trashed anything about UF and even if i did, that was after my leave from the UF clan for misunderstandings.
It was all ours, we misunderstood you as nice loyal guy. We didn't know you'd be sleeping over with hundreds shamelessly in the meantime.

I agree that i have applied in MK once but its only ONCE but I got to know about its behavior
One day you were here, applying for us, and shit we did accept you on that "once". You aren't that attractive at all, tell me a good reason for why did we do that?
That's all a hoe deserves, to be dealt with a ruthless behavior. You were here, we all were serving you us our "good" behavior to you.

So I expect a second chance from you guys, Is it a mistake to assume it?
Look who's talking about mistakes, you couldn't forgive some small mistakes back in time, and expect us to count your mistakes? Bullshit.
Your job was to teach trainees, not to lick GMods ass over it. Craphead.

I never thought that UF is not good enough for me and as I stated before you have locked that topic without an aware. Please check through the board again and see it. But I am not going to say that I did anything wrong about opening Talha's topic.
Fuckin hell, this is it, everyone can leave. I can't believe someone could have a ignorance like that. It was locked for a reason, the decision was pretty right, actions were taken over it. It doesn't mean that if you hate somebody he should be thrown away in the garbage like they have no worth. And look at that guy who you did it all for, I would call him quadruple times better than you but 4 x 0 is still zero. And you talk about immaturity?

What you did back then was correct, but how you did it was even more correct, in negatives.
It doesn't need 3 billion IQ to understand what are you here for.

I would like to see the screens that when I have talked shit about UF and I will either accept my apologies or try to clarify it.
Is this all you got? What do you expect? You would write down a single line and we would forgive you? You could write fat ass paragraphs insulting us but just one single goddamn fuckin line is all you got when it comes to apologies? LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME. BITCH.

TiC clan, I have tried to helped my friend HeaT
You tried to help? I say you didn't. We were all there reading you yourself asking Heat about this clan. You weren't invited at all. If you really had tried to help then you wouldn't have left at all. And shit, that explains it pretty well that why shouldn't we trust you. Moreover, your plans didn't work at all. People danced on the top of you in the dark, and that's why you are here.

Hope I did not blown away everything as my chances and nothing is late yet. ; I would like to see the screens that when I have talked shit about UF
You know what, Sezar. Shove your reputation up your arse. You don't cease to make me laugh on your acts. It wont have been late if you did this in a fuckin decent manner.
HOW THE FUCK YOU ARE SO TITLESS TO ASK THE SCREENS FROM US OF YOUR INSULTS? Sorry, we don't need your clarifications at all, we know you did it, accept it or not. Atleast I don't give twenty shits about it.

For a final saying. You had my respects back in time, I considered you as a true friend. And all you did was stab us on your back. And rolled like an alligator with AIDS on the top of our bodies. And even if after all this you've got something to say, better do that in a decent way so I can consider something for you.

I haven't gone very rough on you till now, but odds would rise if you keep your behavior this way. Stop complaining about others at look at yourself. You are no god, except of retards.
So stop it already. Or what is justified would rage upon you.

All the best, still, for your app.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:51:21 pm by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 07:41:15 pm »
Spiller is rage but right, realdogge is upset but right along with everyone back in the clan.

Well yes remind me not when I tried to solve the mess b/w you n me in discord even showed you what happened to that, yet, you still ignored me though I was speaking nothing than truth. I felt sorry to myself that I did try to solve. If you think you didn't do any wrong but leaving for a sick reason. If the clan was wrong you were the only person to leave. Do not point at people. You insulted image of Clan the members and yourself as well. I don't think we would be welcoming you any soon but you need to assure us as everybody deserves a second chance.

Your leaving didn't make any loss to us rather we were worried where did the sun rise from that we accepted you. Can you explain me, asking players/trying luck for which clan is better and when did you find yourself worthless you come back here like this is a circus place to make you happy. Great success comes with trials, you made yourself failure there. I don't know if you're the first person when we felt shame calling you a former member. What you did was wrong but since you admitted your mistake, I suggest you need a lot of work to assure us.

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 09:16:16 pm »
I do not think myself a god or anything but infact what I am trying to do is to improve myself. I do not have any words either to express myself. Just I want to be sorry for my deeds and nothing else.

Sup_

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 10:33:25 pm »
I do not think myself a god or anything but infact what I am trying to do is to improve myself.

To be frank, you have been doing the opposite of that so far.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 07:04:00 am »
You didn't understand a word that I said.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 09:31:34 am »
So let's rewind this things.

I was watching talha retarding behaviour and he was fucking around with me and some of my friends said to ask management about that. I opened the topic for his kick and the vote was going in great succession. Still Realdogge closedthe topic and I thought it was luch, why? Because his rude answer in another topic misled me. AloneWarrior have a kick history before for the same. I have straight away applied for MK because my friend Enzo was there but some dispute happened between ourselves and for that my app got denied. I talked to HeaT. and we became friends in a real short time. He said that he will make the TiC clan. I said I will join it. Some weeks passed, we got a bad reputation. I decided to leave so I talked to heat. He said he will go back RF and I can close the clan because founder himself going somewhere else. I came here again for clan but these rages are not making my works regretting for anything. You want witness about talha? Get Sanaullah, LumberJack, Gogeta or. more of my friends. Not fair enough? Get Arsh. He used modifications and aimlock but still u warned for first time and closed the topic without a notice or result. You just hurted a member's feeling who started the topic and voted for it.

Close the application and think again what you guys have done in my case. PM me in discord for sure. I don't feel to answer on spiller's answer but infact suggest the above for sure.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 10:20:00 am »
closed on applicant's demand.