Author Topic: Clan Application - S75. / =TiC=S75.  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Clan Application - S75. / =TiC=S75.
« on: April 01, 2019, 04:00:24 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15

Timezone:- +5:30

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- Both

Current Nickname:- S75.

Previous Nicknames:- SezaRo^ and many more

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- -

Server's You are mostly online in:- LittleWhiteys , Argonath RPG and European City

Previous Clan(s):- UF, TiC and was a applicant of MK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- UF - Left for some of my misunderstanding and my consequences of retardness.

TiC - Was made by HeaT. and i thought to help him but Clan didn't florished so I decided to give it to HeaT.

And being a applicant of MK was my consequences of retardness and I thought to get a better place.

Are you banned in any server?:- N/A

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Well I do not have any words to say since I myself witnessed what UF is and got everything what clan should give a member but as i said I have gone to a far misunderstanding and gone full retarded and even took a decision to apply on MK but didn't felt comfortable by their behaviors and it is the only clan i feel is comfortable for me after overlooking many of the clans and there is a proverb "Choose the correct thing after you over-view it". Hope I did not blown away everything as my chances and nothing is late yet. Hence I decided to re-apply.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- N/A

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-
I know I have thought almost everybody wrong in my previous leave and probly misunderstood UFs, AloneWarrior, luchgox and disapointed managements, especially Azal probably but Everyone deserves a chance and probably I also do. If you have further queries, U guys can go ahead and ask me.

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - S75. / =TiC=S75.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 04:57:05 pm »

Hi S75. / =TiC=S75.,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - S75. / =TiC=S75.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 12:46:23 am »
Denied.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 12:52:36 am by realdogge »