Author Topic: Decent, Realdogge, Azal, Jaw, Dizaster, Arsh and everyone  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Decent, Realdogge, Azal, Jaw, Dizaster, Arsh and everyone
« on: April 01, 2019, 11:35:58 am »
I dont know where to start but I think best place to discuss is here sorry UF but the journey ends here my exams are coming, and im also not interested in vc-mp and i don't know if i will reply back but this is the end brothers you, i've not discussed this before with anyone i'm leaving by own will. if there's any clan i would join again that would be UF but I'm sorry im going solo now. thank you a lot everyone and especially realdogge for helping and guiding me and decent for guiding me as well in each way, disaster for roaming with me all the time like a bru, azal for being inactive a liked to respond in need and jaw for being dead but his soul still roams eyeing us all the time like sauron, and for spiller for his forum works and discord works and what he did for making the clan a unique one, and injection for reply '....' and acting what a member is supposed to and arsh for helping, his contribution are uncountable the radar that actually is much helpful, and stubborn he's no more uf but still i feel him like us sadly i'm too like him now solo and roentgen el captinu the good kid guy, 552n whom i've never played with, alone warrior a good skilled player likely to improve and shine the clan image, and hazard being a dumb and helpful and always motivated and hopeful, and knicks for his teaming in lw server and his loyalty, and everyone you're fooled because this april and I'm sorry im going solo now. thank you a lot everyone and especially realdogge for helping and guiding me and decent for guiding me as well in each way, disaster for roaming with me all the time like a bru, azal for being inactive a liked to respond in need and jaw for being dead but his soul still roams eyeing us all the time like sauron, and for spiller for his forum works and discord works and what he did for making the clan a unique one, and injection for reply '....' and acting what a member is supposed to and arsh for helping, his contribution are uncountable the radar that actually is much helpful, and stubborn he's no more uf but still i feel him like us sadly i'm too like him now solo and roentgen el captinu the good kid guy, 552n whom i've never played with, alone warrior a good skilled player likely to improve and shine the clan image, and hazard being a dumb and helpful and always motivated and hopeful, and knicks for his teaming in lw server and his loyalty.

Hope you guys are not forgetting me any soon. Bye!!

God-king regards,
your father.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Decent, Realdogge, Azal, Jaw, Dizaster, Arsh and everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 12:20:03 pm »
This is it,
everyone can go home.

Father, our grandma better be a hoe that she gave birth to you..

Jokes apart.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:56:30 pm by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 12:48:05 pm »
Happy April Fools!

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 02:48:43 pm »
I always read when people are finished up saying "April Fools" okay and I just did Ctrl+F to see if my name is there but I only saw a word and that starts with d and ends with b. :'(

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 02:49:07 pm »
xD
I like it how in the middle of speech u said it is all fake xd

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 03:00:15 pm »
, and everyone you're fooled because this april, nice way to fool xd

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 05:18:57 pm »
and thanks to silent killer a lot having a strength and keeping himself bold in difficult periods and to cole for helping in top deck and so bottom during the voyage and thanks to rebillion, cyrus the great you guys are awesome sometimes you guys suck in understanding what april fools mean and cry like a girl oh soory she never did cry nor giving any fuck about me soon.

oh realdogge it is fake because the world is fake. i'm leaving soon my backpack the world is a journey my luggage is somewhat heavy but i clear it my destination is grave but my thoughts fly in the sky. oh and kevin thats the fact you cant deny it and silent killer fool who aren't by our owns once. and spiller may you be cursed having hundreds of gays on your bed all the time sucking your balls and tomasiro that bishope of rome called it april and he fooled his empire so his mighty king.

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 05:31:16 pm »
tomasiro that bishope of rome called it april and he fooled his empire so his mighty king.

Oof'd it hurts

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 07:19:12 pm »
and spiller may you be cursed having hundreds of gays on your bed all the time sucking your balls

Why the fuck you want to leave your forefathers on my bed?
????!

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Sup_

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 04:03:51 am »
Noice, now I can takeover the GM spot ez pz... oh wait

, and everyone you're fooled because this april, nice way to fool xd

:'(

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.