Author Topic: Time has came.  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Time has came.
« on: February 03, 2019, 02:25:33 pm »
Hello there to everyone and other UFs. I am really dissapointed to Luchgox for something and will be leaving this family. Dictatorship is something which makes people changed like their attitude and thinking themselves the king of the world or smth. I will not move to argue with u Luch but will give a opinion before leaving. You should know you are also a human afterall and should not think you are a God and cannot do mistake. Anyways no argument indeed and I know many will say me snitch or clan hopper but still I will wish good luck to UF for further endeavor. This family gave me many moral values and some lesson also. I will not forget those moments but .The time has came.
See you guys later and nomoskar abar daekha hobe.

Offline Drakola

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Time has came.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 02:57:35 pm »
Good Luck in future.
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 03:21:00 pm »
GL !

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 03:28:22 pm »
Why...? :eyes_droped:

Offline ℱยĻĻℱίĻĻέđʌ

• User
  • Don't Teach Father How to Rape Your Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 05:58:56 pm »

Credits Pumak47

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 06:09:54 pm »
Wait, what people? What did I done to you? Where did I state I'm the king of worlds? My Lord, where I've came to. I don't even know about what you're talking? I'm the same person from beginning and still I don't know what made you to do this. IF you're leaving because I don't support San ideas, go on. Otherwise we can discuss it in our private boards don't just leave a sick reason over me lol. I don't know even know why I would think myself a King? Realdogge I'm right?

You know you're leaving for something which we even don't know, state the reason so we could discuss it, if you want to leave the family and this was the only way I dont know what should I suggest you, its your choice, nothing new, just like the old folks your another.

Offline Stubborn

• User
  • Say Good or Keep Silent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 06:40:00 pm »
good luck

ps. I didnt expect that from you
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:11:28 pm by Stubborn »

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 06:47:43 pm »
Luchgox bhai choro, trust tor diya sab ka. Ye bik gai ha gormint ;D

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 07:11:39 pm »
Stop talking shit already and ain't leaving because you do not support San's idea. Alright from where we start... umm... okay from those already small hurting jokes which you do not even remember TO ignoring me up at a [private] discussion. I do not deserve this clan neither the clan do me. Those attitudes at argo and ec just made me up enough about it..
gave a damn choice to discuss even huh? just throwing hates on me after me leaving. Dunno if you guys only will flame or abuse me on any server or no.
Yes I am a snitch like Saim , Roystang and others. I do not have any contribution either.I did not done a shit for this clan. Even though if you want to throw hates on me , do it at my back but not in front of me. I am done with these recent changes on your attitude.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 07:20:45 pm »
Stop talking shit already and ain't leaving because you do not support San's idea. Alright from where we start... umm... okay from those already small hurting jokes which you do not even remember TO ignoring me up at a [private] discussion. I do not deserve this clan neither the clan do me. Those attitudes at argo and ec just made me up enough about it..
gave a damn choice to discuss even huh? just throwing hates on me after me leaving. Dunno if you guys only will flame or abuse me on any server or no.
Yes I am a snitch like Saim , Roystang and others. I do not have any contribution either.I did not done a shit for this clan. Even though if you want to throw hates on me , do it at my back but not in front of me. I am done with these recent changes on your attitude.
This time I have many paragraphs for you. But they don't work on you anymore so why do I waste my words. You're never going to understand what does a clan means.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 07:26:30 pm »
Although it is being difficult for me to guess the reason behind you leaving like this. I can only understand with what you have written is, you weren't happy with the clan. nevertheless, wish you best of luck in your future. Don't forget us! ;)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 07:54:03 pm »
what the fuck man? :(

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 08:06:22 pm »
Man really? I can't imagine how you collected each and every joke of mine to come this way. I don't know what word of mine hurt you so much lol. Without discussing it you just come up with a farewell topic.

I'm tired of making topics about this topic. If you have any problems just resolve it with me. About what private topic you talking about it. Its kinda odd to hear from people 'You're changed, this and that' man stop with that I dont hate you or anyone back there, I'm defending myself from your irreasonable statements. If you were not supporting my GM promotion you could just poke a leader there.

Good luck with your future.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2019, 08:15:52 pm »
Alright, wtf. You too fucked up?
Anyway, good luck.

Tomasiro and Luchgox, I request you not to argue over here in public. You guys aren't kids.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 08:23:46 pm »
Alright, wtf. You too fucked up?
Anyway, good luck.

Tomasiro and Luchgox, I request you not to argue over here in public. You guys aren't kids.

Lol, this is not the first time for me go through this.

Locked.