Author Topic: [Accepted - Rookie -> G.Mod -> Coleader] - Clan Application - RealDogge  (Read 5913 times)

Offline Tunay.EXE

• User
    • View Profile
Re: [Accepted - Rookie] - Clan Application - RealDogge
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 11:22:10 pm »
i dont know you but you look a very good person good luck my friend :)

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 01:51:03 pm »
Topic cleared of useless replies.

Realdogge, can you please provide me with some proof that you're no longer a member of Miami Killers?

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 02:04:00 pm »
Realdogge please do us a favor. Edit your application with a correct format.

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Ferex

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 09:51:15 pm »

Realdogge, can you please provide me with some proof that you're no longer a member of Miami Killers?

He was left from MK without any informations.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2018, 01:32:52 am »

my nickname in vcmp without an MK tag for example :)  and you can trust my word, that i don't consider myself as MK member
i just left, nobody would notice, i just didin't want  to be explaining myself  cause nobody cares
it took my a lot of time to realize i don't belong with MK, so i am either here, in UF, or nowhere else cause i am not interested in any other clan.

Offline Ferex

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2018, 02:12:18 am »
[00:24:16]  Private: realdogge: i don't want to be a trainee, i want to be a full member, and UF will give it to me
and this is reason why realdogge left from MK
Have a good day! or night!

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2018, 02:28:39 am »
I wasnt expecting this from you realdogge ,Joining us just for Full Member Tag of UF.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2018, 02:34:33 am »
[00:24:16]  Private: realdogge: i don't want to be a trainee, i want to be a full member, and UF will give it to me
and this is reason why realdogge left from MK
Have a good day! or night!
i never said i wanted it instantly :) cause sooner or later i would become full as i was before, there is no rush darling
too bad i didn't save the log of us talking.didn't know you were a hypocrite. u asked me why i left, i explained, and u told me that i  should never join UF again showing me a hidden hate towards UF, and said that i should join trc or ss where are other polish people. and when i said i will try to join UF again anyways, u  showed me that u were let down with my decision, but who cares
i don't care aboit polish people, i really don't, i don't say i hate them, but it means nothing to me what nationality u are, even tho i understand polish it doesn't mean i adore poland.
i simply left mk cause i never felt being  a part of the family and thought the feeling would come but it never did. i don't want torturing myself, and i decided to come back where i felt warm and cozy,  and if i am not accepted back, well then it is what it is.

Offline Ferex

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 02:41:41 am »
my nickname in vcmp without an MK tag for example :)  and you can trust my word, that i don't consider myself as MK member
i just left, nobody would notice, i just didin't want  to be explaining myself  cause nobody cares
it took my a lot of time to realize i don't belong with MK, so i am either here, in UF, or nowhere else cause i am not interested in any other clan.

and I am hypocrite? you was in MK and you said this ^
how to be in clan and say this words? "i don't consider myself as MK member "

One question: why you applied to MK?

Apart from all this, I think that if you want be part of UF then you should be accepted.
I hope that you will be [UF]realdogge
Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 02:54:20 am by Ferex »

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 02:53:46 am »
I wasnt expecting this from you realdogge ,Joining us just for Full Member Tag of UF.
u think if i were to be accepted as T i would s say nah, i won't join then?:))  this is pathetic, the guy is just angry that  i didn't say i left,  i say again, i didn't feel i was at the right place. cause my past in UF was pursuing me all along
the guy is acting all provocative cause he wants to punish me for disrespecting MK, even tho i don't disrespect MK, i just think i owe them nothing cause i never truly felt being an MK member and nobody really cares whether i left or not.
he tries to compromise me even tho that dialoge was nice, we were talking nicely to each other, and he said that his english was poor, and u can  see that for urself, what if he just didn't understand my intentions correctly?  pretty sure he won't even understand the half of the things i am saying here without  any help of a translator.

Offline Ferex

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2018, 02:57:45 am »
u think if i were to be accepted as T i would s say nah, i won't join then?:))  this is pathetic, the guy is just angry that  i didn't say i left,  i say again, i didn't feel i was at the right place. cause my past in UF was pursuing me all along
the guy is acting all provocative cause he wants to punish me for disrespecting MK, even tho i don't disrespect MK, i just think i owe them nothing cause i never truly felt being an MK member and nobody really cares whether i left or not.
he tries to compromise me even tho that dialoge was nice, we were talking nicely to each other, and he said that his english was poor, and u can  see that for urself, what if he just didn't understand my intentions correctly?  pretty sure he won't even understand the half of the things i am saying here without  any help of a translator.

1. I don't understand why you joined to MK?
2. Yes, you have right! My english sucks, this is only true :)
3. "the guy is just angry" no, no, no, I never be angry, because why I should be angry?
4. Where is your answer on my question?

realdogge my bro, I haven't time to waiting on your respond. You must know that all players know my opinion about VCMP. This is only game my bro, this is only game, and I don't understand all situations where player left from clan because haven't full member tag.
This is only game my bro, and I seriously don't know why I should be angry on you? Poland and Czech Republic are friends, so what you think about that? I'm right?
If you want be in [UF], ok, good luck! I hope that you will be part of your the best clan! But remember bro, this is only fucking game - this isn't real life :)
By the way, if I should be angry then all players on vcmp should be banned :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:20:32 am by Ferex »

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 03:20:28 am »
I didn't leave MK  for not having a full member tag. i left cause i was a stranger there. i didn't leave UF after 1 year, and i wasn't full back then, but i felt being a part of the clan, being respected in some way and  knowing i was at the right place.but then things got complicated and instead of figuring them out i bailed, which was wrong.i admit it. it was stupid of me but i can't turn back in time and do things differently.  so it is  either i am accepted back to make things right or i am denied for good and i deal with it.

1. I don't understand why you joined to MK?

i am pretty sure u can find the answer in my messages. i'll give u a hint, look at the application, the very 1st message in this thread.  moreover, by summarizing everything i just said  it is crystal clear why i joined and why i left. just let it go
i waited 2 years to become full in UF, and i am willing to wait even longer if it is needed to prove my point that i just want to be in a place where i will feel at home.
all this time while i was in MK i was thinking whether i did the right choice. i was trying to adapt to the situation i ended up in. and couldn't, cause deep down  i knew i did a wrong move.
and if this move will cost me being left outside the UF boat forever, then  i am responsible for that and nobody else. you don't choose a family, family chooses you.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:41:06 am by realdogge »

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 03:50:31 am »
You really deserve a chance bro

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 10:02:58 am »
You really deserve a chance bro
yes boss we love you  :red_heart:
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2018, 02:01:28 pm »
Hey Realdogge,

Glad to see you back :) Just to avoid further extra discussions and fight, I am locking the topic here till we make a just decision. If one has something usefull to post, can make a PM to me for unlocking the topic.
Thankx to RebellioN