Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee - Left] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!LL3R^  (Read 1952 times)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
[Accepted - Trainee - Left] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!LL3R^
« on: February 16, 2018, 09:19:39 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15 will be 16 in March

Timezone:- GTM+5 Pakistan,Islamabad

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VCMP

Current Nickname:- S!LenT_K!LL3R^

Previous Nicknames:- ff2,[NYB]ff2,Silent_Killer,Black_Goku.,Ah.Pakistani

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- - Started Vcmp in 2013 with my cousin Saif,As I was Noob That time in  July 2015 Joined NYB clan but left after Six months as Clan members  became inactive so I left and Joined MF clan but it was closed,Than I took a break of 3 or 4 months be cause of my studies,in 2017s months August joined ON clan but as everyone knows HunTinG The clan founder of ON used Hacks So I left it I was also interested in MK clan gave 4 apps. But got denied than my interest towards than became less.

Server's You are mostly online in:- EC,LW.CTF.MK,Vks, but i mostly online on EC.

Previous Clan(s):- NYB,MF,ON

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- NYB:inactive members.                                                                             MF:clan closed.                                                                            ON:founder got banned for hacks thats why left.

Are you banned in any server?:- Nope

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- UF is one the most popular clan  in vcmp,and one of the most better clan in vcmp than others,The clan members are Good,Skillfull,Mature.Polite,Loyal,,and UF is a good clan Through out Vcmp and i wanna join it. only because of their Clan members,Leaders and Globle Moderators.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yeah i applied on 20-Jan-2018 but got deneid becuase of negative votes.the main reason was that Some clan members didnt know about me Well,i honestly plays on server overtime because of UF clan members.so They can check out my self,That iam ready for UF or not.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- Guys i made this app becuase i really interested to join  this clan, and want to server UF clan.                                             
                                                                                            Thanks for your Attention towards my joining app.                                 
                                                                                              Note:Any one have any questions Feel Free to ask.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:50:42 pm by SuriAttacker »

ZAiM

Re: [Accepted - Trainee ] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!LL3R^
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:27:23 pm »
Under Discussion.

Offline MarshMâ„¢

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 10:03:21 pm »
Good Luck   ??? ???

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:09:10 am »
Hello Silent_Killer,

Your clan join application has been accepted as Trainee. Feel free to wear UFt Tag where ever you go around the VC-MP Community!
Welcome abroad!

-UF Management Team.
Thankx to RebellioN