Author Topic: [Denied] - Clan Application - Biozcalhoun  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Calhoun

• User
  • Darkslayer
    • View Profile
[Denied] - Clan Application - Biozcalhoun
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:00:20 am »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- I'm 15 years old. Born in March 22, 2002.

Timezone:- GMT -3

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Biozcalhoun

Previous Nicknames:- Stallin, Radeon, tomijaja, CarterR7, LIt.kiLlah

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I am in this game since 2011.

My history started in 2012-2013 when i applied to OSK using Tomijaja's nickname. Got accepted as trainee, then i got kicked from the clan due to my bad relationship with leaders. After that, i was playing as Stallin in EA & XE Servers, during 2013-2014 period. Then i joined TzK and left due to inactivity. Returned in 2014/2015. In this epoch of my VC:MP i got banned many times, due to the F1 Hack sharing and using.
I was unbanned by KrystianOO 1 year and 8 months after that. In 2016-2017 i don't consider myself as active player, i just joined some few times and became inactive. Then i have come back since two weeks ago. I'm very active right now.

In this period of my VC:MP Career, i'm being a good player, humble with the people and newbies specially. I dont use any kind of hacks and i haven't broken any rule since 3 years or more.

Server's You are mostly online in:- Littlewhiteys, Latin American (when there are players), CTF, European City (when there are players).

Previous Clan(s):- OSK, TzK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- OSK: Bad relationship with leaders.
TzK: Inactivity

Are you banned in any server?:- Actually no.

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Well, it has been too much time since my last clan (2014) and i'm playing active, so i wouldn't like to be clanless.
I prefer UF because my friend SuriAttacker is part of it, and said that the members are friendly (know a few of them only). I have no bad relationships with nobody here so it would be a fresh start and i could prove my loyalty towards this clan. This is a very good clan so it could help me to improve.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- No.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- I have been applying to Miami Killers the lastest 5 years (lol).
I know that some members would doubt about my loyalty, but my relation is really bad with some members and i thought about it- i dont want to be in a clan where they hate me. So i'm not gonna apply there never again. If you give me a chance, i will prove my loyalty.

Thanks!

Credits to ma bro Rorro

Offline QarZ

• User
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Re: [Denied] - Clan Application - Biozcalhoun
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 06:50:34 pm »
Wa mbarek ms3oud, khsna zrda.
39el fiha a Markos sr9tihli, kan khsni ndkhlu l VU,TRC walakin 39eel fihaaaaaaa  >:(
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:19:59 pm »
39el fiha a Markos sr9tihli, kan khsni ndkhlu l VU,TRC walakin 39eel fihaaaaaaa  >:(
Ya 5abibi 3ish dakhltak ,Jayad ma dakhal wa usqud. We will check him and whatever we want :) send us a link of his apps or something were he is interested ,

Under Discussion,
Be patient we'll be back to you soon with a question or a result.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:22:06 pm by RoyStang »

Vice Underdogs.

ZAiM

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:49:49 pm »
Good luck !

Offline Calhoun

• User
  • Darkslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:02 am »
I do not want to be bad with you. But whatever you have said, i understand clearly that you wanna say that i'm interesed on VU or TRC. I just asked [VU]Cutton about what should i do with my MK app, lol, he isn't even my friend or something. He didn't even say me to self-deny it or something, he just said me to think carefully about it. I'm not interesed in those clans.

And with morphine i haven't even talked about my MK application, i just respect him.

Don't misunderstand me, i respect you and even i admire you, but don't talk about topics that you don't know. The only clan that i was interesed in is MK.- And i don't have a good relationship with the members as i said, so it's impossible and i don't want to apply there never again.

Under Discussion,
Be patient we'll be back to you soon with a question or a result.

Thanks!

Good luck !

Thanks too.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:18:20 am by BiozCalhouN »

Credits to ma bro Rorro

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 02:48:10 pm »
Hello brother, it's Hazard.

I wanted to say you that don't make a flame and remove those bad words from your application. You must not reply quickly, and It's easy to make you angry. So don't be rude dude.

Offline Calhoun

• User
  • Darkslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 02:16:47 am »
Hello brother, it's Hazard.

I wanted to say you that don't make a flame and remove those bad words from your application. You must not reply quickly, and It's easy to make you angry. So don't be rude dude.

Hello brother, i'm gonna do it. I wasn't angry,Just wanted to clarify the things. Sorry if i offended somebody.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:09:14 pm by BiozCalhouN »

Credits to ma bro Rorro

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 02:18:54 pm »
You are okay , tell me in which server you are most online?

Offline Calhoun

• User
  • Darkslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 07:26:35 am »
You are okay , tell me in which server you are most online?
Hello. I usually play on lw and latin american servers. I play on CTF and Ec too,but not with the same frequency.

Credits to ma bro Rorro

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 01:48:59 pm »
 http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-biozcalhoun-2327/msg33504/#new
you just applied here after a day when you got denied In MK. Are you in your fuc**** senses?
what the f*** is this?

Vice Underdogs.

Offline MarshM™

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:10 am »
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-biozcalhoun-2327/msg33504/#new
you just applied here after a day when you got denied In MK. Are you in your fuc**** senses?
what the f*** is this?

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 02:19:54 am »
what the f*** is this?
hey! Please can you stay away for now? If you have anything which is concentratable so please yoh can post here otherwise no! :)

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Calhoun

• User
  • Darkslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2018, 04:18:23 am »
what the f*** is this?

I consider that wasnt a good idea to apply for MK. Thats why i self-denied my application.

If i like this clan,and i feel ready,  why should i wait? I have been thinking about app here since i met Suriattacker. Applying on MK was a mistake.

Credits to ma bro Rorro

Offline Arsh

• Trainee
  • #UF4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 03:04:53 pm »
what the f*** is this?
Mind your language pal!