Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee -> Left ] - Clan Application - Jke  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Jke

• User
    • View Profile
[Accepted - Trainee -> Left ] - Clan Application - Jke
« on: December 08, 2017, 09:49:00 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 21

Timezone:- UTC -6

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Jke

Previous Nicknames:- Zeto

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- Well first of all good morning everyone, my history if you can call it history, i began to play on may of 2013(according to pac) but i was simply enjoying and learning about the game, you know only playing for fun  in that year i only played like 2 or 3 months but suddenly i left to return with my studies and work so i decided to get back into vcmp on Dec. of 2015 and see how's it goin and from that time i've been playing mostly of the time in Lw

Server's You are mostly online in:- As i previously said, Lw

Previous Clan(s):- BOSS, CF, and OSK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- BOSS, i leave it like in febraury of 2016, none of the clan members was active and still at the day of the today they're inactive
CF, i decided to leave about for some internal issues that i had with the leaders
OSK, didnt feel comfortable at all and dont liked the way how the clan was managed with the new decisions they took, i left them.

Are you banned in any server?:- Currently not

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- It's a respected from my point of view and they got my attention, obviously i want to learn more strategies as individually like in group, if you give me the chance of course

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- No, i don't

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- Here its my old pac acc for any confirmation:
https://pacommunity.co.uk/profile/9389

For any contacts you can find me in IRC/FB/Insta:

Jke(irc)

Personal social media profiles removed for some reasons(By SuriAttacker).

Have a nice day, peace ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:36:59 pm by Decent_946 »

Saim

Re: [Accepted - Trainee] - Clan Application - Jke
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:58:02 pm »
Hi Jke
Thanks for applying at Unique Force. Please have some patience while we are discussing about you in our private boards.

Regards : UF Management

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 10:27:39 pm »
Nice to see you here , Keep patience and best of luck my old friend!

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 10:29:36 pm »
Good luck, JKE!

Saim

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 10:52:50 pm »
First of all nice to see your here, I know that you are a good man and your record is also clear But in my view You are not able to properly explain yourself. I don't know why i feel it. If you want positive vote from me, so tell me more about yourself , Maybe I can give you a positive vote.

1)If you have no objection, can you tell me that you have to wear CO tag in your VC:MP carrier? I think I've ever seen you before with CO tag, Maybe I'm wrong can you explain it?

About your CF leaving reason
CF, i decided to leave about for some internal issues that i had with the leaders

2)Can you more elaborate about your internal Issue with leaders? because the one of CF leader also Join us, so maybe you will face issues again with your clan mate If we accept your patience, It's better if this problem is solved from now on. So, what you say?

PS: And this time is the night for us Good Night!

Offline Jke

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 11:42:23 pm »

1)If you have no objection, can you tell me that you have to wear CO tag in your VC:MP carrier? I think I've ever seen you before with CO tag, Maybe I'm wrong can you explain it?

2)Can you more elaborate about your internal Issue with leaders? because the one of CF leader also Join us, so maybe you will face issues again with your clan mate If we accept your patience, It's better if this problem is solved from now on. So, what you say?

1.Just to clarify to all, yes i was in CO but as some ppl know, CO it's only tag that my friend NikY.Wolf let me used with the permission of JimmySz, but it isn't an official clan because as niky told me, only close friends of mine can use the tag and to be honest i didnt want to wear the tag anymore.

2.About the internal issues , i simply said ok guys i just want to leave, then i think not too many ppl like my decision, when i decide to leave specifically rami took it personal agaisnt me, roasting me even in whatsapp, in lw forum voting me as the most hated player and etc.. he could not get over it.
Frankly, i dont have any resentment with the former cf leader, i totally let it apart and i forgot it.

Thanks for your attention ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:46:15 pm by Jke »

Offline MarshMâ„¢

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 08:38:11 am »
Good Luck Jke  ;)

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 12:41:06 am »
good luck buddy :)

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 09:08:59 pm »
Your application has been accepted as Trainee, wear the UFt tag wherever you go in VCMP and welcome abroad!

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)