Author Topic: and I think I I have to end up with u guys here  (Read 5773 times)

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
and I think I I have to end up with u guys here
« on: May 07, 2017, 12:39:27 pm »
As I said in my application , I Always leave a clan FOR THE REASON and theis betmanagement of a clan is mostly I watch for , and as I thought that it is having management , but As Decent and I had a conversation , I think PAPA was not ready for this thing , I personally could vote (+) if I could check his loyalty but I don't know that if he takes out and shares the PRIVATE STUFFs of  clan , then we will be ashamed , as I looked forward for a good clan was this because of management but since my acceptance I can't have like a " Good Management" and Decent was right , Everyone could have a chance , I also agree with him , but I can say since then the clan's structure is totally dead according to my expectations many Seniors Left , like Zee , FullFilled ,AttackerX , Realdogge , Fulton , the reason was " THE CLAN IS NOT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE " it was on t he top clans in VCMP , but now with the clear hearts I have to say good bye I dunno ( even I could come back in VCMP or not , I said I would never leave UF but management got down and the clan is not like it was before , Good Luck and  have nice day  ;)

I was really hard to do this , I loved this clan , Sorry But , Anything is better in everything  :'(

I have been here for 5 Months and 1 day and applied 5 months and 5 days before I've shown my loyalty and everything I can contribute to the clan but its an end of journey of me , Thanks for giving me a chance
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 12:42:01 pm by RavemouZ »

Vice Underdogs.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Re: and I think I I have to end up with u guys here
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 12:57:14 pm »
Good Luck.

Offline Arsh

• Trainee
  • #UF4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:10:17 pm »
Not expected this from you

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 03:13:01 pm »
good luck in the future.

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline QarZ

• User
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 04:59:57 pm »
Haseeb it was not a decesion to make. Anyways, I wish you luck for your future. Keep rocking. 8)
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 05:17:41 pm »

Offline GoRcEE

• User
  • Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 08:14:37 pm »
Now UF and CF has nothing to improve anymore. It was nice before but now it has been drowned in-front of our eyes just we can't save it.Your decision from my opinion is fine.
Good Luck dude.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 08:48:49 pm »
Will you guys please stop under-estimating the management?

Offline Casper

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 01:21:11 am »
sad, good luck!

KILLERX

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 02:10:29 am »
Good Luck.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:13:40 am by KILLERX »

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 03:03:24 am »
hey there, buddy
it is sad, that people keep leaving , but it is what it is.
i wish u  to find  a place, where u will feel comfy
think of it as  a beginning of something new ;) one door closes, another opens.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2017, 06:11:39 am »
Oh you also left, why giving heart attacks after every leaving note. You ruined your vcmp carrier man whenever and wherever you go in vcmp clans they will definetly ask a question from you and that question is: You can't be in a clan for a long time you changes clans like a car tiers and that will won't get you in any clan. Just a suggestion. You knowningly or unknowningly done a bad decision at a wrong time.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 03:33:35 am »
Good luck.!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 01:09:24 pm »
Oh you also left, why giving heart attacks after every leaving note. You ruined your vcmp carrier man whenever and wherever you go in vcmp clans they will definetly ask a question from you and that question is: You can't be in a clan for a long time you changes clans like a car tiers and that will won't get you in any clan. Just a suggestion. You knowningly or unknowningly done a bad decision at a wrong time.
Bro as I said I leave the clan because of reason

I left CF : Management issues
I Left ON : They are Cheaters
I closed UK : I was tired of making forums
I Left UF : which was really hard for me but the management of whixh Iwas never satisfied with and as realdooge mentioned in his app , This clan maybe has no developing points and recruitment

now say , the clans are not to play with , but which clan can provide A great dealing with other and be cooperative so that is capable for everyone .. I haven't ruined my history but I am trying to solve it , Leaving Too many clans with the reason doesnt mean clan hopping and if the clan goes well with management and yes I would say again and that clan is capable to everyone .

hey there, buddy
it is sad, that people keep leaving , but it is what it is.
i wish u  to find  a place, where u will feel comfy
think of it as  a beginning of something new ;) one door closes, another opens.
Yes bro you are right but one thing you've been always my hero :) , and I may need some help of you of finding my place where I can feel comfortable :)
good luck in the future.
Haseeb it was not a decesion to make. Anyways, I wish you luck for your future. Keep rocking. 8)

good luck in the future.
Now UF and CF has nothing to improve anymore. It was nice before but now it has been drowned in-front of our eyes just we can't save it.Your decision from my opinion is fine.
Good Luck dude.
sad, good luck!

Good Luck.

Thanks Brothers ,
Guys be supportive and still be friends because I left UF not my friends ;) wihing a very successful Future , every UF Members and NON UF Members

Vice Underdogs.

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile