Author Topic: [Trainee -> Left -> Trainee -> Rookie ]Application - Saim  (Read 3418 times)

Saim

[Trainee -> Left -> Trainee -> Rookie ]Application - Saim
« on: January 02, 2017, 05:07:58 pm »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: VC:MP

Current Nickname: Saim

Previous Nicknames: [BUTT]$aim saim121 (B)saim [Athra_Butt2]

How old are you: 18

Servers you mostly play on:
ViceLand
littlewhitey's Servers
Grand Theft Auto European City
VKs

VC-MP Experience: I am playing VC-MP since 2013 I was not less than a noob when started playing.Dropped for sometime due to studies and rejoined VCMP from 2014.

Previous Clans: UF, RG, PP , JK

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: UF: Am already told you it's a big mistake from my side
RG: This clan Was My Personal than I Rename RG Clan to PP Clan after some months i closed PP Clan!
JK: This clan leader is Freddy He is my little brother he Rename Jk clan to Bk than i was In UF i left UF clan and JOIN my brother clan for help But i feel that i was wrong now i leave BK clan.
I hope am Ready for Join UF

Reason for joining us: I want to join UF because, It is the best, matured, professional, old and friendly clan for me. Give me chance to show what can I do for UF i will be loyal to the clan and will help as long as i can. Am already tell you am not wanna Leave you Guys, I Feel Lonely Without You .In the two months i have improved my skills and my English..

Additional Information: I know 3 days ago i leave BK and remove my tag and it's called clan hopper and it's against the rules but I want Join soon "Happy new year"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:11:00 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
Re: [Accepted- Trainee]Application - Saim
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 06:41:51 pm »
Under disscussion

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 02:18:40 pm »

Reason for joining us: I want to join UF because, It is the best, matured, professional, old and friendly clan for me. Give me chance to show what can I do for UF i will be loyal to the clan and will help as long as i can. Am already tell you am not wanna Leave you Guys, I Feel Lonely Without You .In the two months i have improved my skills and my English..

Hi saim can you please elaborate the term as long as i can ? and what governs it? if a UF member kills you for instance will you just abruptly leave UF, saying this is the longest time i could help the clan. or if any relative of yours makes a clan would you just leave UF with the reason that i can't help? i find myself concerned expect an answer from you soon.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:09:20 pm by Azal »

Saim

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 04:53:52 pm »
will help as long as i can
As long as I'm with you i will help you in Events and in  Clan wars
i mean i will help you in future and never leave this tribe again.
I felt very strange to hear your question that you said
what governs it? if a UF member kills you for instance will you just abruptly leave UF, saying this is the longest time i could help the clan. or if any relative of yours makes a clan would you just leave UF with the reason that i can't help

For your information, I want to tell you that In the past I have been a member of the tribe and for a friend i leave this clan that was a big mistake of my VC:MP future. Many friends advise me that you did a big mistake to left your Clan Then i thought about my future that i really did a big mistake and i applied again 2 months ago But unfortunately i was Denied.
I really changed my self I believe that people had problems with my attitude but trust me I've been working on my attitude since months So, I began to prepare myself for my future and  now I consider myself like an experience and mature person to talking with players in game and taking right decisions

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »
will help as long as i can
As long as I'm with you i will help you in Events and in  Clan wars
i mean i will help you in future and never leave this tribe again.
I felt very strange to hear your question that you said
what governs it? if a UF member kills you for instance will you just abruptly leave UF, saying this is the longest time i could help the clan. or if any relative of yours makes a clan would you just leave UF with the reason that i can't help

For your information, I want to tell you that In the past I have been a member of the tribe and for a friend i leave this clan that was a big mistake of my VC:MP future. Many friends advise me that you did a big mistake to left your Clan Then i thought about my future that i really did a big mistake and i applied again 2 months ago But unfortunately i was Denied.
I really changed my self I believe that people had problems with my attitude but trust me I've been working on my attitude since months So, I began to prepare myself for my future and  now I consider myself like an experience and mature person to talking with players in game and taking right decisions
i hope all of this is true application still under disscusion

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 05:12:41 pm »
And you applied earlier too ? ,  which means you have lack of patience which we don't need

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 11:37:59 pm »
Hello Saim,

Your application has been accepted as Trainee. You can now wear UFt tag wherever you go around VC-MP. Hope you would not disappoint us. Welcome abroad!

Topic Locked.
Thankx to RebellioN