Author Topic: The UF Journey ends here!  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
The UF Journey ends here!
« on: March 30, 2020, 12:13:21 am »
Hey Everyone,

I know its shocking for you reading the title. But yes, it's true. The Unique Force Community marks its end here. UF was founded in April 2-2014 by Jaw and Zeaven. Continued by its tremendous members and unique management. That said, "Legend is for a time being. Legendary lasts forever". Our clan will not continue from here but it will remain lifelong in the memories of VC-MP and beloved members. Our contributions to the VCMP community are everlasting.

Addressing to my beloved UF Members(OLD/PRESENT): UF thanks you for your support, loyalty, contributions, standup, sacrifice, belief and everything you've done till now. There's nothing we can pay back for your investment. Clouse of UF never means we all end up here. NO! We may stay apart but we're always united. United as a brother, good friend and VCMP player. Now, you're all free to remove UF tag before your nickname. You're free of taking that shiny UF signature in every forum with you. Yes, this is the end. ;)

To the VCMP Community: Well, the ending of UF is not the end of gaming. We still continue. yayy! We'll continue without UF tag. So wherever you see a topic of our clan, kindly make a reply informing people regarding this topic. UF hopes it never hurt anybody. If it did, intentionally or unintentionally, UF begs pardon from you. We wish you the best of luck in future and hope you wish us the same! UF wishes that you'll continue to treat our members as you do now. Humbly, gently, respectfully and as a friend. So let's meet in-game ppl! ;)

It took a lot of time writing all this, haha. UF thanks to every reader, visitor, player, guest, friend, enemy and our beloved for staying with is that long. But every journey has to end one day, right? So yea, our journey ends here.

Thanks to All of you! Sincerely,
-UF Management Team.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:32:48 pm by Azal »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
Re: The UF Journey ends here!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 09:01:07 pm »
I would like to thank everyone who helped the clan and contributed, however this clan was made in a different community a long time ago. Its really sad that things had to go this way (for a lot of you and me too). I've been part of this clan for more or less 6 years and I can say it was one of the best communities I was a part of. I would like to repeat myself that this era of vc:mp is not good for running clans or even opening new clans altogheter as running one needs a lot of knowledge and in my opinion none with some sort of prior knowledge should do so especially in vc:mp (maybe use some other game as a way to expand your leadership skills perhaps). With all of this being said I'd like to apologize to the current UF rooster for what they will go through, The only thing I feel is bad making this choice but it is needed. I would like to thank everyone again who contributed to the clan.

Also by no means is this an april fools joke and that will clear itself out in the proceeding days.

again i'd like to apologize.

Yours sincerely ~Azal

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)