Author Topic: Hats Off For Martyrdom And Spiller.  (Read 2406 times)

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
  • You Should Built Your Own Legacy.
    • View Profile
Hats Off For Martyrdom And Spiller.
« on: February 16, 2020, 09:26:14 pm »
I'll start with the Grace of My God.
  Recently i heard the news that spiller and martyrdom had left the clan. They are our pride. We can't hide there work for not only UF but for uf family i.e., UF member. They bring unity and peace in clan. Stabilize UF and supported it in every harsh environment. They were like a barrier of resistance which resist us from disunity and fight. They were on administration but never treated members like they are more powerfull or admins. They talk with us like our brothers. When i joined UF they treated my like true brothers. They make me mature. They never even talked with any of there mate angrily. Even they not only solved our game problem but also our problems in practical life. They know every of my life secrets. About there work how much could i write the website on which  i writing has been created by thrm. They were just fantastic. Yet I'm feeling like hollow. My feelings are like someone very close to me left me but huh life rules. I don't even know that i could talk with you again or not.
 Ending with a lot of love and respect. Promise to you guys that i will prove my self keep you legacy continue and till i'm in game i will work to keep your name alive in vcmp.
          Thanks You buddies for You work.
                                Hats Off.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:29:06 pm by ArThaS »

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
Re: Hats Off For Martyrdom And Spiller.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 09:40:29 pm »
Hats off to my marty and spiller. It was my gracr that I got such a lead.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hats Off For Martyrdom And Spiller.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 05:56:40 am »
You honor me by saying that. If I ever had to make a list of people who make me proud, I'm sure I wouldn't have put myself in that list.

It was quite an experience serving you guys and serving under my seniors. For me and Marty, ranks never mattered, we were happy since the beginning of our era. I had been making decisions for the clan while he had been the best hand to me. Until ofcourse now when things started going sideways.

You are right we are puppets of our destinies, we can not outrule life. But I'd love all the time I spent here, always. All the members and the guys who came and left, I treated everyone like a part of the family, even though I had my differences with many of them.

Can't say I had been in a better duo than me and Martyrdom. From enemies in argo to close friends, the journey is far indispensable.

It's death by a thousand cuts in the fight for the clan. Flashbacks will wake me up. I hate to board away like this. I will miss you guys. Its time for us to finally retire and rest. It may be a relief to finally close my eyes to all the responsibilities but I'll be anxious forever.

Keep bringing the same honor and pride you think I brought to UF. It's your turn now.
Regards.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:58:14 am by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings