Author Topic: forgive me  (Read 4470 times)

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
forgive me
« on: February 16, 2020, 08:21:05 pm »
I don't know where to start. Since I'm the one who is burning this down, I know the consequences of what I'm doing.
In simplest words, this is a farewell to all the clan members.

I don't have any reason in particular. As I stated earlier, I started having some troubles in my life I couldn't cope up with or control.
These problems, now, have aggravated to a state that I can't even breathe clean air, feels like I'm clearing smoke for others right now.
As a result, I'm no longer able to continue with VCMP outside Argonath, and even if I do, then I'll need to vent out what I'm going with, which is not possible without breaking the rules I laid down on my own, making me everything but an unfit leader. I could say its for the good of the clan in my perspective, but that isn't for everyone, I could still stand up and help in the betterment of the clan but I'm done leading, I'm just done with clans.
Adding to it, my closest friend, which mattered the most to me left the clan, he was more than 70% of my reason, I believe, to stay in the clan. Then Sezar also declared the same, another close friend.

@Azal, I'm sorry brother that I had to go like this, leaving you alone. But I have my reasons, I am convinced you had yours when you went inactive years ago. I hope you'll understand what the issues, that I'm going through since I don't wanna share them to anyone....

@Luchgox, you've always been true to the clan, a nice friend, a good advisor and manager. The clan can never repay your debts, the contributions you made towards UF. It was much of a heartbreak to see you departing but I'm sorry I wasn't there to wish you a good luck when you decided to step down. I was busy fixing my life, and I'm gonna be the same for quite a few months now. A friendly advice tho, learn to be fucking punctual you absolute retard. https://i.imgur.com/X2nQRQc.png

@realdogge, one of the best guys in the clan, even though you just focus on smoking weeds more than that. You've always been my senior, helped me and the clan when we needed you, during the dark times, you did your part. I hope you forgive me for not taking the rank you left for me seriously. I just regret I didn't get to see you much in the last days.

@Decent_946, can't decline the fact you've been best of the counsel I've had during my stay in UF. Good luck for your life and further studies.

@Martyrdom, my all time fav guy, the closest person I believe in VCMP, sad to see we had to depart in such a manner. If it wasn't for you I might still have been rotting in my depression. Don't know how to thank you, for staying with me, for all the good suggestions and the bad ones, for all the time we spent together. I never wanted to Godspeed to you but here we are. I don't know what words to invent for you....

@Silent_Killer, noob. The craziest person I've ever seen, the fun guy, I've always enjoyed your company as well as your silly behaviour. The dramas we had in clan talk were absolutely gold. I'll miss the time I spent with you.

@ZeeX, although you disappointed me once by leaving the clan, you deserve a lot of respect you came back when we needed your support, and stayed for good. Good luck for your life mate, I hope you'll stay happy.

@Dizaster, lets evade talking to you by saying that I'll talk to you when you're back....

@Simon., another close friend, we joined the clan together (or close intervals), mere coincidence we are leaving together. I'm sorry I threw a lot of hateful comments towards you long ago, they weren't in my control. I acknowledge your loyalty and understand the decisions you made. Be seeing you.

@JINX, we spent a good time together, I hope you believe the same.

@Cole, oh you can fuck off.

@3V!L_J0K3R^, a good soul, a good friend. It has always been good to see you, to advise you and stay with you.

@552N, I'm just sorry I couldn't help you when you needed me and now I'm turning my back against you. I wish you good fortune mate.

@Grizzy, you didn't break my faith and accepted my invitation without a single question. I'm sorry for breaking yours.

@RevenanT_249, @ArThaS, @amirreza, can't say much except all the best for the adventures waiting ahead in your life.

I deserve all the hate and rage you guys will heat up for me. But I'm sorry I think I did my part, I stayed for good, I'm leaving for good. I hope you will understand my position and perspective. I wish the clan a very good fortune. I'm sorry again.

Godspeed.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:10:20 pm by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline ιиʝє¢тισи

• I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Re: forgive me
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 08:25:18 pm »
Umm yea everyone have his own life problems,
Good luck in your life buddy.

Spiller's Art

Offline ArThaS

• Trainee
  • You Should Built Your Own Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 09:31:35 pm »
Spiller At least once i wanted to talk with you if possible do it.

Offline 3V!L_J0K3R^

• Trainee
  • Can you Dig IT Sucka
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 09:36:11 pm »
Good Luck My True Brother My True Friend with your life.you r my very close friends

Credits to Spiller

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 09:38:44 pm »
Everyone have to blow its own candle someday and my time has also came. this is what life is, holmes. It was my pleasure to get such a great homies like Spiller, Marty and other and infact an adorable leader like Spiller. So I don't want to end like previous time. I want to share good vibes with you guys instead. It was a great time plebs, from learning how to handle shotgun to being a godlike in stubby and such a respect I got from members. Forgive me also if I had done something wrong.

Ciao Adios

From Sezar.

Offline Drakola

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 10:42:20 pm »
I'll miss you bro.  :(  :(  :(
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 10:47:20 pm »
I stepped down taking that Azal and you three would lead the clan in times of need, I put my trust but I was mistakened.

I wont talk about Spiller because I'm not going through what he's in his real life, hope everything will end in peace.

I just don't get the idea of why Martyrdom and Sezar left? Martyrdom you and Sezar and everyone can go in-active while keeping the rank, you know this better than anyone in the clan.

You three should know the consequences of what will come next to this clan. I'm left speechless, hope dangles on string now. The family now dangles on string.

In the end, your contributions towards the clan cannot be explained in words for they were uttermost beautiful, good luck friends hope you will find a more joyful place than this.

I will now countdown and see what's coming next.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:49:13 pm by Luchgox »

Offline Evan

• User
  • ジーザス・サンチェス
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 03:05:43 am »
Fuck, This hurts all the people present, but you have control of your decisions, Good luck in your life.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 05:42:16 am »
@Luchgox, I know what's coming, and I apologize for leaving the clan open and vulnerable to it when it comes.

But only if you could understand what I'm going through. You have every right to blame it on me. I did my part as long as I could. I haven't had a proper rest in one year. I had been working selflessly. Due to which it has started costing me with my own pieces.

I'm feeling as much as helpless as the clan is, if not more. I can not placate you guys by saying I'll be back if things get worse. It would be nothing but an empty promise.

I hate things have to end this way, but its better than me destroying it on my own while venting out like a fucking air duct.

You had you reasons when you left the clan all to me.You had your reasons for stepping down. I appreciated them, and I expect you to respect mine.

https://youtu.be/zDktApy8Sn0

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 07:39:10 pm »
@Luchgox, I know what's coming, and I apologize for leaving the clan open and vulnerable to it when it comes.

But only if you could understand what I'm going through. You have every right to blame it on me. I did my part as long as I could. I haven't had a proper rest in one year. I had been working selflessly. Due to which it has started costing me with my own pieces.

I'm feeling as much as helpless as the clan is, if not more. I can not placate you guys by saying I'll be back if things get worse. It would be nothing but an empty promise.

I hate things have to end this way, but its better than me destroying it on my own while venting out like a fucking air duct.

You had you reasons when you left the clan all to me.You had your reasons for stepping down. I appreciated them, and I expect you to respect mine.

https://youtu.be/zDktApy8Sn0
Your work is admirable indeed, and all of you was here.

I was depressed and kinda bit off my mood at the time I saw this farewell note, looked like I was granting. I owe you an apology...

Just hoping for the best, don't forget us!

btw, nice song.

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 11:57:48 pm »
Really I'd make a long reply about all of this but you know my stance. Good luck!

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 10:32:35 pm »
That's understandable brother. life duties are to be dealt with first. The game might give you good friends and time to spend but, there's a certainty that a point would come where you'd prefer to move on. Because Its the rule of life and it is what enables creativity in you.

Wishing you the best of luck for your future! :)
Thankx to RebellioN