Author Topic: Clan Application | Galaxy_Boy^  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Galaxy_Boy^

• User
    • View Profile
Clan Application | Galaxy_Boy^
« on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:09 pm »

PERSONAL INFORMATION
this section would describe your personality

Timezone : GMT + 5 :00

GAME EXPERIENCE
your ingame experience

Game, which you play : VC-MP

Current Nickname : Galaxy_Boy^

Previous Nicknames : Dark_Knight^

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ] : since 2018

Server's You are mostly online in : LW or VCCNR

Previous Clan(s) : none

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s) : N/A

Are you banned in any server?:- N/A

NARRATIVE SECTION
this section decides the outcome of your application

Why do you wish to join Unique Force? : I like team work of UF. It is a loyal clan in my think.It has professional Founder,Leaders,C-O-Leaders.I like Tag of UF clan .I think i need any clan for training of games.So i hope you will not disappoint me.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ] : Yes /Now i am a good player.I have learnt team work.I have learnt how to play DM like professional players.

Additional Notes : Hello everybody. As the last time my clan Application got denied, I'd like to apply again see if I can get chances being an Clan Member and do my duty as Trainee does. I tried my best to follow the Ethos/Key Points in which I can get less in trouble and try my best to improve myself up. You can ask me anything related to information but keep in mind I won't even mind giving my Email address nor my IP address in public. I don't want to get in trouble with DDOSers and sort of Hackers, back to the information, I know to speak English, Spanish and Romanian fluently but not always can it be fluently and I can miss some words too due the fact that I write fast and not being so attent at the letters and words and especially on some fighting or some quick moments. It is up to you if you decide to accept me or deny me, but I won't give up to be a Full member  or any other clan Ranks. Thanks for reading

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Galaxy_Boy^
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 04:15:11 pm »
Your application has been noted and put under discussion.
Please wait patiently until we conclude with this.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Galaxy_Boy^
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 10:35:07 pm »
Hi galaxy boy,

You're required to follow the applying rules no matter what. READ BEFORE APPLYING!Due to that, your application is denied. However we neither see any improvements yet from you. Don't apply before January 2020 as must.

DENIED.