Author Topic: End of Era  (Read 3615 times)

Offline MarshMâ„¢

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
Re: End of Era
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 02:56:00 am »
The management issue thing should end up as internet meme. UF has become stair to move further and when you move on, you don't look down what dirt you left. Simply, foremost, I don't want to pull any drama out here. But be fucking serious about it. You're in a clan and you lie to it. Call me drama maker, I've fought a lot of these topics and it hurt you as it must be because you know I'm saying and that is right and it hurt you in the arse. Double-faced. And stop with that 'i don't want to mention reason'  and when you apply to the next clan and the reason you state 'management issue' hahaha. Again as I said all you did to the UF clan was nothing but lie. You spoiled your contribution and trust just to have a reason of leaving. And I bet you lied. You left the clan it is okay, that's your choice but for a second stop and tell us why you're trashing the clan in different places. Double-faced yeah I said that again.

Congratulation, you lost my trust. And I know that doesn't matters to you but it should be.

In the end, I apologize if my words hurt you but truth must be told. Good luck for your future as you must go with the time.

That hurts

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 10:50:21 am »
I think I gone insane above didn't realize I'm no one to say. Sorry, if I went too far.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 02:33:10 pm »
You did not do anything wrong, luchy. Actually a lot has been going on up at my mind about this which I'd finally like to present forward.

When you blame it upon the name of management, you are actually blaming it on yourself.

Just think about it for a second, look at your face, what defines management? Do I define management? Do the leaders define management? Nope. Management is described by mutual contribution. No one has enough power to hold down a clan together alone. Be careful with what you speak, you might have taken the very right decision according to yourself, but you will scream at your face once you change your perspective.

Anyone can always move on, your name will fade slowly from here and decimate. People will eventually forget you were here at once. But we, the ones who are actually here to stay in the good and the bad times, we wont. We wont forget how you contented the good times with us and deserted in the bad.

Talking bout luchgox, yeah unfortunately he left the clan, we still can't match his contribution, can't replace him. He is permanent, he left the clan but not us, he deserves pure respect. But look at everyone else, we have filled twice as much as they could ever do.

It's easy to face away, it's unbearable to stay. I know the clan is going through a very bad time, but I haven't lost faith.

Finally, all the best with your future, you chose what is right for you, thank you for being here for the good. Don't need your consolations.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings