Author Topic: Edward  (Read 1944 times)

Offline έĐฬάℛ∂.ൠ

• User
    • View Profile
Edward
« on: March 09, 2019, 03:39:29 pm »
Hello there
well i guess i'm done from UF, the reason is simple there's none active  from this crew Stuborn was only one whom with i usually team up and enjoy being a member of this family but he left us also now none left whom with i team up and get help ingame,  i just simply want to move on i know you guys support me and help too much which i will never forget your favor i'm really ashamed  for this but  i guess my journey from here is end now

cya guys, i'll be in touch with you always doesn't matter if we won't be clanmates but we're human and brothers, thank you for your love and support
regards- EdwarD

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: Edward
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 03:45:52 pm »
best of luck for future..!
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 04:20:47 pm »

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 04:33:27 pm »
Hello brother, good luck with wherever you find joy.

On addition I would like to add that in the month of March and February it's difficult to make time to play games as the final exams comes on these months and some are even unable to look at the goingon's, since life is more important. Although I was never inactive its just because I got some minor problems that prevent me to play games, not gonna mention the whole story. I hope you had issued about this in private boards before coming to this decision so we could prepare some time or look into it, but unfortunately you were never in touch, what I meant by never in touch but only forum where you would show whenever you wanted.  Though we were worried about your activity.

No problem, have a nice journey.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:35:08 pm by luchgox »

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 04:44:51 pm »
Good luck in future, I know everyone has to leave one day. Everything has an end. We were very happy to team-up with you. You could call us in discord. Good luck wherever you go :)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 05:36:15 pm »
Hey Good Luck Edward but in addition i must say this,try to stand up for every challenge/problem rather than giveup/running from that.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 06:53:36 pm »
Au revoir

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 11:27:51 pm »
Hello Edward, Good luck where ever you go.

As luchgox mentioned, March and February are busy months because of exams. You never came online on discord where we use to talk like everyday. I wish you think again and be active on discord.

Once again good luck. :)

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.