Author Topic: why i did that  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
why i did that
« on: February 15, 2019, 08:27:09 pm »

tell if i am providing wrong evidence

Sup_

Re: why i did that
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:28:22 pm »
What...?

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 03:27:59 am »
full member?

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 03:56:50 am »
For a second i thought he called you suar lol nvm.This mistakes happen bro that full UF tag.When I join another server after ctf,i forget to change tag and realize it after sometime.

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.

Sup_

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 05:26:58 am »
Oh just now i noticed what's the point of that image lol.

But why that title tho? ???

EDIT: I saw the shoutbox, no wonder why i see such hostility between UF and you, why not state that in first place in your leaving topic rather than just make up a reason to leave? or rather just report it to management.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:41:21 am by 𝓡𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓰𝓮𝓷 »

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 07:48:59 am »
Oh fuck,
you now have a mouth to speak?
I wonder where it had been while you turned your back against us.

Alone is a freshie, he might be a dumb one we know. The more dumb were you. And more dumb were we that we trusted you.

Everyone does mistakes, tell me you never ever made a mistake? We know it had been a huge mistake when Hazard was born but he is still with us, right?

Now shut that mouth, I don't give twenty shits about why you did whatever.

And about alone, he will be taken care of.

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 09:33:26 am »
Playing with full tag for half an hour and annoying me is not something freshie thing. Well can't provide more logs rn but he started spamming my pm and even the main chat with "Oye Sezar, Sezarrrrr" and some more things.. I responded him with a question mark but still didn't stopped.
I wanted to say something I said it, now if you guys wanna shit on me and lock the topic without any notices, Go Ahead.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 10:09:55 am »
Playing with full tag for half an hour and annoying me is not something freshie thing. Well can't provide more logs rn but he started spamming my pm and even the main chat with "Oye Sezar, Sezarrrrr" and some more things.. I responded him with a question mark but still didn't stopped.
I wanted to say something I said it, now if you guys wanna shit on me and lock the topic without any notices, Go Ahead.

If you can read then

If you had to report, you report and go. There's no need to give excuses on why you left, 'kay?
I would have appreciated your efforts of reporting if you gave this topic a suitable title.

I like shiny stuff

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 03:33:33 pm »

If you can read then

If you had to report, you report and go. There's no need to give excuses on why you left, 'kay?
I would have appreciated your efforts of reporting if you gave this topic a suitable title.
And if you have time to check those private board topics and the one made by me. Then come here and talk. U will get it.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 04:17:46 pm »
And if you have time to check those private board topics and the one made by me. Then come here and talk. U will get it.

Duh, if you read those replies. Most of the replies to that topic agreed with you. Even those votes were leading on your side.
However, the procedures aren't small in themselves, that thing is still under consideration. Even I have tagged the management for this issue twice. But you never looked back to see.

You just went, "fuck it mang". And blew off the track. I am not the one who isn't getting stuff. You are the one who needs to understand it.
Now calm down, lay low on your bed.

I like shiny stuff

Offline Simon.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 04:25:38 pm »
votes leading on my sides? Then AloneWarrior should've got a legal strong warning or even a kick but WITHOUT a freaking awareness it got locked.
Explaination please.

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 05:46:04 pm »
votes leading on my sides? Then AloneWarrior should've got a legal strong warning or even a kick but WITHOUT a freaking awareness it got locked.
Explaination please.

I said I agree with you.
Let's not boast about it here, I'll DM in your discord. Let's get talking there.

I like shiny stuff

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 11:33:51 am »
As I said, this issue has been taken care of. I've talked with AloneWarrior myself.

It whole was just a flurry combination of misunderstandings and mistakes. It has been solved.

Thank you for providing evidence. This topic will now be locked. If you have any further complaints, please DM in my discord.

I like shiny stuff