Author Topic: My and Roystang's time has came to officialy resign from UF.  (Read 4813 times)

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
Re: My and Roystang's time has came to officialy resign from UF.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 04:27:41 pm »
To this family i was adopted first of all my choice was to come here and now the things are not suitable to me i'm leaving that's it. I'm a straight forward guy , YES SURELY i will join another clan. but that doesn't mean its just a fun wearing tags and just rubbing it through out. i've been here for almost an year and if i ever wanted to join another clan and i used this clan for fame and for sure i would have left which i did and wouldn't ever come back WHICH I DIDN'T DID.

Vice Underdogs.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 06:10:17 pm »
Fuck you roystang, lolz :P
Good luck all
get your fuck outta from here,we dont need you

He got all the rights as you do.

Alright i still don't see any positive reaction from your side , You see this forum?  You remember something about your ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOUR and even more our FRIENDSHIP the way i'm taking off from this clan is to keep friends from this clan as they are. And talking about that forum . it's not about me being a leader and rule  over you. This shows a a bit of our FRIENDSHIP.

Management Issue : This is something that is not even concentrated on to fix it and because of this. The whole clan is now crumbling down .LOL i joined as a trainee and how could anyone give me powers and just fix the management issue? Even though i think i was the most junior one in the clan. So i mean how only can i be the one to fix this problem ? By PMing Leaders and in response i get "Warnings" i would never do that. Luchgox you are not only the senior in this clan alright , Now don't show up with another post with this thing "Negative People , Negative Thoughts , Negativeasdkkjfdsa;lkfj" To juniors you don't reply and to seniors you are like "HEEEEEY" .

And hey iam not only the one who is leaving this clan for this reason its not some excuse to leave a clan like this , i worked for the clan i contributed to clan. i loved this clan alot but i don't see myself comfortable when people like luch show egos and management is not well. You can see Azal in-game and EC Forum but he will never just come up in UF forum , WHY?

FIX IT JUST FIXIT

Sorry to Luchgox and i don't to see your next post regarding me or my leaving strategy.

Well i cannot do anything now because iam no more a UF i'd mentioned it all above why i left , i'm expecting this as my last post regarding this clan other than posting off-topic stuff in forum.
Fuck you roystang, lolz :P
Good luck all
You too you too  ;D

Stop your Bossy Attitude Luch you dont deserve it

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 06:32:37 pm »
Duh? What kind of thing is it? I just said that everyone got the rights to post. My Allah, this has become very serious. Pardon me please, I'm innocent.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 06:34:22 pm by luchgox »

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 07:36:41 pm »
No one is Innocent.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 08:05:47 pm »
Don’t create such silly posts.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2018, 12:03:00 am »
this is some drama going on  right here  :(
i can understand u guys, that you are in search of something new that will give you more interest in game. i wasn't really particulary familiar with you, but  i wish you luck wherever you go

Offline SuriAttacker

• User
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 10:42:32 am »
 :( ... only if you people knew in what situation I'm currently in. I see that you've mentioned "management activity", and I'll have to agree that the management is pretty much inactive lately, and every single member from the management team got his reason, and most likely it's due to being too busy in real life. Even my time has come, and that's why you will see me less active. Also I'm moving to another country, and that being so I want to spend more time with my family these days, plus I'm going to be a full time student now, besides that I'm going to work too which leaves me only a few hours to spend it with my family. You've to remember I'm still a global-moderator, that doesn't mean I've been granted full power in UF clan. My point here is that I can't take certain decision on my own. Anyway, I would like to apology from the management team for being inactive and show lack of interest in managing a clan and we promise that we're willing to work on the issues.

About SuriAttacker,he used to be good with me in past,now he doesn't because I genuinely think that he has some personal issues with me but he has never expressed with me in private.
I've to disagree. I don't have any trouble with you nor with any other member from the clan. I can't believe that you've been going around with these thoughts.

I'm very dissapointed, but I guess it won't change anything at all.
In the end I would like to wish you both good luck.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:56:15 am by SuriAttacker »

Offline T.J HeisenBerg

• User
  • #viceunderdogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 06:27:26 pm »
Clan will rise again to its peaks, if only if one person does his job the right way, if he can't he should leave the management seat.
You all know whom i'm talking about.

Good Luck.
Next time, your vote will be counted as double. Stay calm bro!
Former UF Co-Leader.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2018, 07:59:16 pm »
management management everywhere
guys MANAGEMENT is a *WORD*
couches don't play ( same as this hhhh )
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 12:33:52 am »

About SuriAttacker,he used to be good with me in past,now he doesn't because I genuinely think that he has some personal issues with me but he has never expressed with me in private.
I've to disagree. I don't have any trouble with you nor with any other member from the clan. I can't believe that you've been going around with these thoughts.

I know you won't going to express here.If you don't want to then just leave it.Anyways,I wish you good luck for your management position and to UF clan to become successful again.