Author Topic: Dizaster/Killerkid kicked from the clan.  (Read 6733 times)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Dizaster/Killerkid kicked from the clan.
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 07:21:20 pm »
Prove it, if you love UF and us. As I said a detector is a shit.

Offline SuriAttacker

• User
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 07:53:43 pm »
I never interfere in other's matters and especially if its about another clan. But, I'd like to puy my nose here, I know this guy from quite a bit through Argonath, I hope atleast bloodclaw & Suri will respect my opinion. There must be something wrong there, the same issue occurs in Argonath anti cheat armour because when you have high ping, it triggers that way sometime. So I'd request you guys to look into the matter again. I guess this guy won't do shit at least like armour hack. Thanks!
I'm not sure how the Anti-Armour system works at Argonath, but I do have a knowledge on how the armour detector script works in Littlewhitey's at least. Littlewhiteys system is rock solid and has its own algorithm to detect whenever a player has enabled any armour hack. Dizaster stated in his ban appeal that he pressed the "Num 6" button to switch weapons from what I understand, and claims that he got kicked after pressing the "Num 6" button, although we've no idea what he was running at background at that time, and possible that the button was a shortcut key to activate a cheat or anything related to game memory editing. However I do respect your opinion, and I'll take the time to dig deeper on what exactly happened.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:15:01 pm by SuriAttacker »

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 08:01:23 pm »
I said i pressed num 6 to turn back as i was using 2 sensitivity, its hard to turn back instantly when you are using 2 sensitivity.

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 08:19:09 pm »
Really Sad to Hear That KillerKid But You using Hacks Never,I want to you to Explain Everything To Us as soon as you can

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 08:33:35 pm »
bro i am not agnst you , you're not my enemy or hater.
i just quote zeeshan's reply just for you, if you're clean than prove yourself and save your career :)
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Casper

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 11:51:10 pm »
Good luck!

Offline Jaw

• Dead
  • Leader
  • RESPECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2018, 12:42:42 am »
I never interfere in other's matters and especially if its about another clan. But, I'd like to puy my nose here, I know this guy from quite a bit through Argonath, I hope atleast bloodclaw & Suri will respect my opinion. There must be something wrong there, the same issue occurs in Argonath anti cheat armour because when you have high ping, it triggers that way sometime. So I'd request you guys to look into the matter again. I guess this guy won't do shit at least like armour hack. Thanks!

I also know him since he started playing VC:MP when he used to play in LW and begging money, and I suppose / expect that he would never made such a foolish. But as server caught him then there might be very few chances of having any error or bugs, as the server itself is not artificially handling it it's by the human who made it intelligent and Human do make mistakes.

So, Mr. KillerKid, I suggest you to prove yourself innocent and you will be given back your rank, till then you'll stay clanless, I hope you'll succeed in it.

Offline SuriAttacker

• User
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2018, 01:01:06 am »
I had a chat with AdTec one of the active VC:MP developers around, he's also the developer of Littlewhiteys.

I asked him if there's any chance of this :
There must be something wrong there, the same issue occurs in Argonath anti cheat armour because when you have high ping, it triggers that way sometime. So I'd request you guys to look into the matter again.

Here is his reply :
AdTec_224 - Today at 3:05 PM
no
the server gets it's armour value from the sync packet which in turn gets it's armour value from the game internals so there is no way a high ping would suddenly make an armour value of 0 something other than 0
if that makes any sense
the armour ban system has been in the game-mode since release (0.3 pre-r2) and has never failed nor has it been changed

And yes Why I do believe in that detector? This happened to many players. If you want then I will provide you a load of wrong bans.
Of course it would be helpful if you can provide the information, although they must be from littlewhiteys.

Offline Sevrin

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2018, 01:56:25 am »
Not exactly surr about LWs but this does happens a lot in Argonath in which you get armour as a cop & sometimes it catches you in a anti armour cheat because of high ping which causes the delay to sync problem.

Offline Kyle

• User
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2018, 08:57:07 am »
Short Journey in Unique Crew  :(

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2018, 10:10:33 am »
On argonath forum, fuzzie said me that something is changing your vehicle hp, that’s why the Anti Cheat explodes your vehicle.I really have no idea where the hacks are hiding in my pc.

Ps i dont beg for money.  :-\

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 10:48:21 am »
On argonath forum, fuzzie said me that something is changing your vehicle hp, that’s why the Anti Cheat explodes your vehicle.I really have no idea where the hacks are hiding in my pc.

Ps i dont beg for money.  :-\
You might be having some modes running with game like vehicle modifier or some game modifications. Try playing with normal gta vc games which have no modes all default by gta vc devs.

I also know him since he started playing VC:MP when he used to play in LW and begging money, and I suppose / expect that he would never made such a foolish. But as server caught him then there might be very few chances of having any error or bugs, as the server itself is not artificially handling it it's by the human who made it intelligent and Human do make mistakes.

So, Mr. KillerKid, I suggest you to prove yourself innocent and you will be given back your rank, till then you'll stay clanless, I hope you'll succeed in it.
Ajj chand kidr se nikla bhai
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 12:16:30 pm »
I downloaded gta vc from thepcgames.net.

And about playing
Im banned how can i play and check?

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 03:01:24 pm »
I downloaded gta vc from thepcgames.net.

And about playing
Im banned how can i play and check?
You have normal gta vc you can check there also, all changes to normal gta vc also applies to vcmp. Or there are plenty online servers where you can check whatever you want.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 04:08:11 pm »
Its useless now.No one is trusting or listening me.Now i dont care what ever you guys think about me,i know im not a cheater.

Lock the topic please.