Author Topic: [Trainee - Left - Trainee - Left - Trainee] - G3ckoAmigo Here  (Read 8389 times)

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
Re: G3ckoAmigo Here
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 11:40:23 pm »
Dear @spectecular there are many Clans in VC:MP why you choice this one again? Even you know you already disappointed us. And this is crew we want serious guy in UF. Qarz asked you about some question which one that what has changed? But you reply like a poor joke.If you will say me that you are friend of Qarz and you put this post for a fun so please kindly explain your self well.This is your application if you thought that you had many changes in you and impove your self so explain it be serious.
Have a nice Day!
arsal green boy also asked the same question and i reply and yea almost all uf members are my friends and the reason that changed my mind is that i now know how clan works and how to take responsibility.
Explain that question which we asked? We asked you but as Saim said ' You answered like a joke' . Btw I don't want to break my friendship with ya and don't mind it.Explain that question and you'll win me.
u dont even know what u are asking lol if u read my old answers u will get your answer and talking about friendship so its just a app i dont mind anything.You are confused dude first clear your mind and think what u want to ask.tnx

KILLERX

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 12:06:09 am »
Friendly + nice + Skilled player = Best player of vcmp  ;)
Good luck

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 01:21:24 am »
Dear @spectecular there are many Clans in VC:MP why you choice this one again? Even you know you already disappointed us. And this is crew we want serious guy in UF. Qarz asked you about some question which one that what has changed? But you reply like a poor joke.If you will say me that you are friend of Qarz and you put this post for a fun so please kindly explain your self well.This is your application if you thought that you had many changes in you and impove your self so explain it be serious.
Have a nice Day!
arsal green boy also asked the same question and i reply and yea almost all uf members are my friends and the reason that changed my mind is that i now know how clan works and how to take responsibility.
Explain that question which we asked? We asked you but as Saim said ' You answered like a joke' . Btw I don't want to break my friendship with ya and don't mind it.Explain that question and you'll win me.
u dont even know what u are asking lol if u read my old answers u will get your answer and talking about friendship so its just a app i dont mind anything.You are confused dude first clear your mind and think what u want to ask.tnx
I asked you bro .... Scroll down msgs and see what question Saim asked you , I am also with the same question.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:23:12 am by GReeN_BoY. »

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 02:10:05 am »
i choose this clan because i think this is the best place for me and yea i know i dissapointed u guys at past but it was because of some situations and i cant handle it at past but after that long time i left vcmp and i start working on myself to be a better person and i think now i can deal with every situation and i now know the value of clan so i think i will not do the same mistake again.

+I edit my application seriously incase u guys dont know.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:39:31 am by =Spectacular= »

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 03:29:54 am »
i choose this clan because i think this is the best place for me and yea i know i dissapointed u guys at past but it was because of some situations and i cant handle it at past but after that long time i left vcmp and i start working on myself to be a better person and i think now i can deal with every situation and i now know the value of clan so i think i will not do the same mistake again.

+I edit my application seriously incase u guys dont know.
Hmm Okay.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 08:41:01 am »
U said u left VCMP btw, Good luck.

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 10:24:43 am »
U said u left VCMP btw, Good luck.
i do left.ty
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 11:55:54 am by =Spectacular= »

Saim

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 01:11:19 pm »
Many of you guys Know well that useless post not allowed in this section If you are not involved in application so kindly avoid to do it and you know this is serious section for an applicant so please avoid to do post here thanks and otherwise we will take an action on you.

@Spectacular I got my answer thank you for your first serious Reply. good luck

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 01:24:20 pm »
Many of you guys Know well that useless post not allowed in this section If you are not involved in application so kindly avoid to do it and you know this is serious section for an applicant so please avoid to do post here thanks and otherwise we will take an action on you.

@Spectacular I got my answer thank you for your first serious Reply. good luck
np.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 08:03:10 pm »
Talking about me?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:07:31 pm by FulToN_619 »

Saim

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 10:14:25 pm »
Talking about me?
Not only for you This law applies to people who are not included or involved in the application.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 07:02:54 am »
Don't act like a leader!

Saim

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 08:09:32 am »
@Fulton Dear friend, if I was a leader, you could not repeat this answer and you have been a very good member of our tribe, and there was no hope for such words from You.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 09:38:32 pm »
good luck, g3cko :)
don't disappoint them

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile