Author Topic: My carrier with UF has come to an end  (Read 4177 times)

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
My carrier with UF has come to an end
« on: May 05, 2017, 10:09:37 pm »
@jaw,as you wanted to know the reason, inspite of answering you there i prefer to tell here. So that everybody can come know about it.

There was a time when it was my dream to become a UF member. And i finally got the dream come true, at that time i was just flying in air. I was too happy and excited. When i had joined, the UF clan was at its high peeks. I also put my heart and soul in making UF proud me and improving UF in every little aspect as i could. At that time, This clan was pretty good managed by leaders as well as moderators an every member worked very well. Till there came a time, perhaps a bad time which made most of our good members to leave the clan. The reason was, whatever i donno. But now as i have myself aproached at that level i.e level of full member or even when i was rookie i had come to know more n more about the clan.  Understood the reason behind leaving the other clan mates. I mean old fellaws.

Now, i can see that they were pretty right. They took the right decission. They thought for their VC-MP carrier and i am doing the same.

You might be thinking that i am deceiving my family by leaving but no. Let me tell you that family isn't like this. A clan isn't managed like it is being managed right now. When i had joined, i could see how good it was. We were really family members. But now there has appeard A REALLY HUGE DIFFERENCE. Now we aren't family. But TRIANEE, ROOKIE AND FULL MEMBERS. I mean, not being treated like family members as used to. Now the difference of rank matters here.

I might have spoken or written something that must be harsh fo someone. But its most difficult for me to right here. If you ask me. The clan which was my dream. The clan for which i tried my best to be able of, the clan in which i was accepted... was something else. IT WAS ACTUALLY UF. but now its no more UF. It isn't unqiue anymore.

One thing, i am writing the fact here so that you guys might realize the mistakes. And yes, truth is always bitter.
Maybe, after my this leaving note, there come improvement(s) in this clan. I am expecting this.

Overall, I really really enjoyed my stay here. I am leaving the clan with heavy heart. Thanks, thanks all of you for that much respect to me. Thanks for your support. Thanks for the guidance. Thanks for everything!

Thanks for bearing me for a long time. And sorry if i have commited any mistake. Forgive me if i have hurted someones heart.

Kind Regards:
FulToN.

Offline KaRaMaT^

• User
  • I use Trojan whats yours'?
    • View Profile
Re: My carrier with UF has come to an end
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 12:38:13 am »
Fultoon come back we will play 5 hours a day ez rape bro come back!
And i will play with you lets rule this community again.!

Quote from: [NYB]aWaI[x]
The Best Team Of EC=[NYB]aWaIx And =UFr=Chernobyl

Offline ŻỮβĮ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 02:17:32 am »
What long speech defines nothing actually whats the point behind the departure?
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 02:27:00 am »

So,Sad to see your leaving Application.  :-[

Well,I have not played you with much,but i will not forgot you in my VC-MP Carrier or lifetime,your attitude,behaviour tell's that how a good guy you are and your skills are Legend (keep it up).You always keep the UF Clan as Unique and All players of UF are good expect not seen a player in UF like You and Decent  and i also want to stay with you more in UF,but the times come's.What you say it's right,but If we do,we could make the Community great again.Anyway.,This is your choice and I know you took a better choice  :(.

But Fulton,What long speech defines nothing actually whats the point behind the departure?

Good Luck in Future!  :)

Offline Taweel

• User
  • i collect young girls in my basement
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 04:45:09 am »
It's so sad to see you leave, bro. You're one of the best and the sweetest members of the VCMP Community. I've had so much fun with you. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me and UF and for every little sacrifice that went unnoticed. You're not the first person to leave for "management issues" and I bet my ass you wont be the last one.
I personally don't care about what the management does or not. UF was created, developed and bought up by them, they have all the rights to run (or ruin) it however they want. And they deserve it too. Jaw has been with the clan through all the ups and downs. I think the problem is lack of input from everyone, I think leaders should bond with the members and communicate to avoid more losses like kamrans, zubis and fultons to happen.
But at the end of the day, this is just VCMP. This is a 15 year old game which is dying, very slowly. It's a game so let's not take it seriously and move on.. Bye fulton!! 😢
▲▼ TaweeL ▲▼

Offline QarZ

• User
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 10:27:36 am »
Well,i would first time say,Maqsu was just a fanboe of uf,as uf went down,he just went to another passer clan.Well good luck with that uf,this is really unexpected.I dont think you joined uf because you like it,its just because you thought you be in a good clan,you'll get respect,thats why you switched clans almost immediately,i dont even think you have that correct reason to leave uf really, Disappointing.Thats seriously an COWARDICE act.Question is,did you even have any loyalty towards uf in the first place? I really doubt that now.You didnt have any respect for uf at all?
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline QarZ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 10:33:01 am »
It's so sad to see you leave, bro. You're one of the best and the sweetest members of the VCMP Community. I've had so much fun with you. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me and UF and for every little sacrifice that went unnoticed. You're not the first person to leave for "management issues" and I bet my ass you wont be the last one.
I personally don't care about what the management does or not. UF was created, developed and bought up by them, they have all the rights to run (or ruin) it however they want. And they deserve it too. Jaw has been with the clan through all the ups and downs. I think the problem is lack of input from everyone, I think leaders should bond with the members and communicate to avoid more losses like kamrans, zubis and fultons to happen.
But at the end of the day, this is just VCMP. This is a 15 year old game which is dying, very slowly. It's a game so let's not take it seriously and move on.. Bye fulton!! 😢

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 12:52:40 pm »
thats why you switched clans almost immediately,
Well I don't see him switching clans in my whole vcmp carier UF is the first clan he joined with his own interest.

Question is,did you even have any loyalty towards uf in the first place? I really doubt that now.You didnt have any respect for uf at all?
Talking about loyality? I think you forgot something which you have done in the past. This is the same place where you also did something awkward like this? you forgot :p

Whatever, I'm not a member of it now anymore but I can see what improvements azal brought towards UF she spend all the time to build his UF again at what it was before in the past.

Thats seriously an COWARDICE act.
You also have done COWARDICE ACT YOU FORGOT HUH?

First look into yourself then spend some time to write a good message to him. ( Sorry it will hurt a bit, but think once fulton also felt same like you after reading your reply )

Well FulToN, this is really bad that you left it. Good luck in future :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:30:59 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Bhai

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 03:38:52 pm »
Hii boys, whats up!

Offline QarZ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 03:42:18 pm »
Who the fuck your advising me lol keep your ass away from here, ofc I did that shit but after we talk with each others i mean among azal and me at that time problem was solved and I'm still here. So keep ur fucking advice to ur self

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 03:51:44 pm »
Well,i would first time say,Maqsu was just a fanboe of uf,as uf went down,he just went to another passer clan.
Wtf u didn't said that words to your friends Fullfilled, Danish, Attackerx and zeeshan.
Thats seriously an COWARDICE act.Question is,did you even have any loyalty towards uf in the first place?
Who the fuck r u talking about loyalty look at u i think u forgot what u have done in past u did left UF 2-3 times.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 04:00:06 pm by FulToN_619 »

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 05:12:57 pm »
Ahan ! Fulton and QarZ both calm down. Well, Fulton you are leaving the clan? Man , Brah , Friend ! You'll be missed by us and you was a great support to UF . Good Luck.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti

• User
  • Don't be a shitbag.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 06:30:10 pm »
Who the fuck your advising me lol keep your ass away from here, ofc I did that shit but after we talk with each others i mean among azal and me at that time problem was solved and I'm still here. So keep ur fucking advice to ur self

Oh a awkward man came to an insult now did I abuse? did I wrote anything like adult or misbehaving? You think putting some good english words against to an person will make you good? not at all bro, not at any cost. First learn how to respect then you will gain respect.

ps: I see you learned alot nowadays. Improvements in your english makes you better and a respectable people. and don't do any such thing which make you down. (mubarkan english achi wayae ya aniyan tayen copy to karein?)
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 08:21:01 pm »
Sad to hear that you left,anyways good luck with your future.

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 09:51:12 pm »
Sad to hear that you left,anyways good luck with your future.
Topic locked as well.

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)