Author Topic: [Denied]Edward's App  (Read 2653 times)

Offline έĐฬάℛ∂.ൠ

• User
    • View Profile
[Denied]Edward's App
« on: April 12, 2017, 08:14:14 pm »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: VC:MP

Current Nickname: EdwarD^

Previous Nicknames: Cocomo A2Z Xman Lucky

How old are you: 15

Servers you mostly play on: Grand Theft Auto European City
Littlewhitey's Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer server
VKs Server

VC-MP Experience: Playing Since 2013

Previous Clans: CF DF Co

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: DF & Co was closed and about CF i personally like this CF but due to some certain reason my area friend haven't like to see me with cf tag they always envy from me and also trouble me even they didntt co operate with me in server so i though once that i should level rather then standing in cf and eventually i left it

Reason for joining us: after lefting cf i thought to spend my vcmp journey  clanlessly but its was bit difficult for me to spend as i though then i got a idea that i should be a part of a better clan where i can stand till the end and i got a clan namly unique force so i want to be a part of this clan because this clan have a good activity of members and also better behave which is one of the symbol of good personallity
Additional Information: hope for a pleasure annoucement :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 08:15:56 pm by lucky »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: [Denied]Edward's App
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 08:14:14 pm »
Hi lucky,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline Attackerx

• User
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:41:20 am »
Oh thats really nice what iam going to see hope for the best my dear friend edward :)))))))))))))))))))

My Dear Son Your Age , My Experience

I Envy No Body And Hope No Body Envy Me

Offline GoRcEE

• User
  • Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 05:03:42 pm »
LOL.. From whom you wrote that all the application? and you were kicked from not left. lmao
Anyways GuD LuX.. Don't want to ruin your future

Offline έĐฬάℛ∂.ൠ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 06:22:33 pm »
LOL.. From whom you wrote that all the application? and you were kicked from not left. lmao

hmm whatever gorce has writing its quite fine  but in the good well reality i by myself was going to tell u the truth that before i left the cf i once get kick but unfortunatlly this gorce dump hisself.

i really would like to be a part of this clan, i love this clan and the prove of my love for this clan is i applied more then 3 time in this clan....
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:32:16 pm by lucky »

Offline GoRcEE

• User
  • Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 07:12:33 pm »

hmm whatever gorce has writing its quite fine  but in the good well reality i by myself was going to tell u the truth that before i left the cf i once get kick but unfortunatlly this gorce dump hisself.

i really would like to be a part of this clan, i love this clan and the prove of my love for this clan is i applied more then 3 time in this clan....
Well, Whoever you are IDK, But I just tick out the fact and your wrong answer  ??? Nothing Interesting what did you post  :P
You deserve a chance for this clan :D GuD LuX  ;)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 02:39:12 pm »
Hello Lucky,

Thanks for showing your interest towards UF. After discussing about you for a very long time, we have come to the conclusion to Deny your application. For reason: You are not ready yet. Try to be ' YOU '. Don't let others make you. You may re-apply whenever you think you are capable to get in here.

Voting Results:
Positive: 0
Negative: 4
Neurtal: 0

-UF Management
Thankx to RebellioN