Author Topic: Leaving Full  (Read 7433 times)

Offline ℱยĻĻℱίĻĻέđʌ

• User
  • Don't Teach Father How to Rape Your Mom
    • View Profile
Leaving Full
« on: October 07, 2016, 07:49:04 pm »
hello there,
i'm here after 3 days i'm telling everyone that leaders should active in-game but nobody reply my msg, leaders aren't listening us even our juniors members too, they don't respect us, i don't think we're respected here i gave 2 opinions to leaders  but they don't reply my msg back, they even don't think we're able   i want that i gave them opinions they should agree on that, i don't think if i'll stay here anymore i'll make my future good, i just gtg from here cya guys .

Credits Pumak47

Offline Nawghty_Boy

• User
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving Full
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:49:53 pm »
Good luck in your future fullfilled  :( :(

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 10:17:30 pm »
good luck in future
p.s Clan dying slowly
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
WTF  >:( >:(
man i was joined UF because of you, now you left me.  :'(

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 11:01:26 pm »
 you left me.  :'(
Everyone left us 
1st Taweel then Saim now fullfilled   :'(
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:12:14 pm by SanaullaH^ »
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 11:09:45 pm »
Good Luck in future

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 12:05:42 am »
hello there,
i'm here after 3 days i'm telling everyone that leaders should active in-game but nobody reply my msg, leaders aren't listening us even our juniors members too, they don't respect us, i don't think we're respected here i gave 2 opinions to leaders  but they don't reply my msg back, they even don't think we're able   i want that i gave them opinions they should agree on that, i don't think if i'll stay here anymore i'll make my future good, i just gtg from here cya guys .

i also leaving the clan

Offline ŻỮβĮ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 12:24:59 am »
hello there,

i also leaving the clan

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline Jaw

• Dead
  • Leader
  • RESPECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 12:42:05 am »
hello there,
When did you say that? Did you ask from me?

Offline Arsal

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 01:43:36 am »
I'm speachless no words to say.
bas qadeer itna kahuga tony mera dill toor diya. :'(

Saim

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 09:54:07 am »
Fullfilled You are the main part of UF Building!
Dude you are base of UF, If you leave UF so, what Junior members think about There futures!
They also Don't care and no respect our leaders and senior clan members!
I Know You are Right Here Many Problems and Majestic with Our leader!
You can Solved this issue In Privately
Btw, your Decision is Wrong!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:55:59 am by Saim »

Saim

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 09:59:25 am »
 you left me.  :'(
Everyone left us 
1st Taweel then Saim now fullfilled   :'(
Sanaullha I Leave UF Clan, but am not leave You guys i will help You until My last breaths

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 12:45:18 pm »
hello there,

Jaw dont say we aren't told you few days ago i complained about that on facebook group but like always no one gives a valid reply to my chat there nor even leaders, so please stop being so dramatic here enough of your argue about your activity, its all over now, thanks for everything you gave us.

Good bye

Offline Jaw

• Dead
  • Leader
  • RESPECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 12:53:11 pm »
hello there,

Jaw dont say we aren't told you few days ago i complained about that on facebook group but like always no one gives a valid reply to my chat there nor even leaders, so please stop being so dramatic here enough of your argue about your activity, its all over now, thanks for everything you gave us.

Good bye

Btw, my question was from Fullfilled, as he mentioned that things, and good bye to you too.

Offline ℱยĻĻℱίĻĻέđʌ

• User
  • Don't Teach Father How to Rape Your Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 12:55:13 pm »
hello there,

Good bye

Btw, my question was from Fullfilled, as he mentioned that things, and good bye to you too.
remove my rank, thanks.

(Already)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:56:26 pm by Jaw »

Credits Pumak47