Author Topic: [Accepted - Trainee->Rookie-Full] - Clan Joining Application !  (Read 3826 times)

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 16 .

Timezone:- GMT +5 Pakistan.

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP , COD , Dota 2.

Current Nickname:- GReeN_BoY

Previous Nicknames:- PyTh , influX , SuareZ .

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- Yah , I am playing VC-MP since 2012 . When I started playing VC-MP I liked it much and after sometime I joined my cousin's clan DS named SoL[D]13R . The clan was running good but after sometime my cousin and sh[a]de aka knuckles and Riders closed it . After this  I opened my own clan with my partner Tran[X]Formr . When DK also got closed .. Then I left VC-MP . Now a month ago I started playing VC-MP and wanna be in UF .

Server's You are mostly online in:- LW, EAD, EA, EC , MK CTF .

Previous Clan(s):- DS , UF , DK .

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- DS (Closed) , UF (Left, due to leaving game)  , DK (Closed).

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:-  It's a good and nice clan having nyc and skilled players . And I wish this clan a long life in VC-MP !

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yea , I applied here in UF before and I promise if i'll get accepted .. I will make this clan proud .

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:-  Hope , will get accepted this time  :D .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 04:09:27 am by realdogge »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
Clan Joining Application !
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 02:58:13 pm »
Hi PyTh,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Joining Application !
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 04:15:55 pm »
Good luck!

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 04:55:00 pm »
Thanks Brother .

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 06:04:09 pm »

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 06:25:41 pm »
Thanks .

Offline QarZ

• User
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 08:03:49 pm »
I dont like insistent people, you have been denied less than 1 week ago and you applied again, nothing else to add for now.
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 09:42:28 pm »
I dont like insistent people, you have been denied less than 1 week ago and you applied again, nothing else to add for now.
Sir Decent told me to apply after a week.

Offline SuriAttacker

• User
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 10:21:18 pm »
Some questions,
Would you leave the clan if a top clan like TRC, MK or VU invites you to join their clan? Explain.
I've seen that you left the UF clan in the past due to not being interested anymore in the game, but you came back and applied again. Here is my question : Will you ever leave the UF clan again when you're not interested anymore and come after some time and apply again?
In your application you have stated that you're going to make the clan proud, tell me some things that you're willing to do to make our clan proud.
Not long ago some members like realdogge, RavemouZ and Fulton left and go on, many of them said the reason is because the management is in-active also some of them were worried about the clan future. What will you do when  the management is in-active, also when things don't go well as it should be in the clan? Will you leave?

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 06:20:48 am »
Some questions,
Would you leave the clan if a top clan like TRC, MK or VU invites you to join their clan? Explain.
I've seen that you left the UF clan in the past due to not being interested anymore in the game, but you came back and applied again. Here is my question : Will you ever leave the UF clan again when you're not interested anymore and come after some time and apply again?
In your application you have stated that you're going to make the clan proud, tell me some things that you're willing to do to make our clan proud.
Not long ago some members like realdogge, RavemouZ and Fulton left and go on, many of them said the reason is because the management is in-active also some of them were worried about the clan future. What will you do when  the management is in-active, also when things don't go well as it should be in the clan? Will you leave?
First of all I wanna tell you all that if any of the popular clan invite me , i'll not
Leave UF.
The other thing is that i'll not leave UF whether I leave vcmp or not , i'll be active on forums.. But i have no plan of leaving game this time.
And the third reason is that the players were leaving clan due to management crisis , which seems silly to me because its just a lame excuse.... If management got inactive you can make it well by playing more .. I told RavenouZ that its not a good reason to leave . When the clan was at the peak you didn't left but now when management is down .. So you left . I'll not leave.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 12:40:17 pm »
You had applied here on 15 Aril but got denied:
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1278.0

Later on you applied in VU foums and got denied on 28th April:
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8020.0

You again aplied here on  11th April but got rejected.
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1308.0

This gives me a sign of clan hopping. I guess you have also applied in MK as well. Looks like you just need a clan tag to wonder around.

Expalin if you wanted and want to join UF, why you applied in VU ? If your answer satisfied me, you'll win me.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 02:31:33 pm »
You had applied here on 15 Aril but got denied:
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1278.0

Later on you applied in VU foums and got denied on 28th April:
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8020.0

You again aplied here on  11th April but got rejected.
http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1308.0

This gives me a sign of clan hopping. I guess you have also applied in MK as well. Looks like you just need a clan tag to wonder around.

Expalin if you wanted and want to join UF, why you applied in VU ? If your answer satisfied me, you'll win me.
Brother listen , I have just applied in VU because I thought that maybe I got accepted.But I got rejected. I didn't applied for MK in my whole career in Vc-mp . And my interest is just towards UF , I will not leave UF in any good or bad circumstances . And also I am not doing clan hopping because I am applying in UF which means I just like UF . VU was just for a check that whether I am able or not ... Again one voice from me #UF #Loyalty ! Give me a chance Inshallah . Select me on your behalf . I will never let you down.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:43:07 pm by SuareZ »

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 07:14:12 pm »
Hey Green_Boy, your application has been accepted as a trainee wear the UFt tag wherever you go in VCMP, and please do not use it in forums related to vcmp.

~Azal

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)