Author Topic: [Rejected]My Application towards UF  (Read 2708 times)

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
[Rejected]My Application towards UF
« on: May 11, 2017, 04:32:16 pm »
1.- Personal Information: 
                                Hello,I am SuareZ . I am 17 years old .I am playing vc-mp since 2008 . My previous nicknames are : GReeN_BoY , PyTh , influX . And now my current nickname is SuareZ .

2.- Game Experience:
                             I am playing vc-mp since 2008 . Once my cousin who is now [MKt]SoL[D]13R told me to download this game , so I did. I started playing vc-mp with the nick of GReeN_BoY . My first clan was DS which was created by SoL[D]13R and Sh[a]de . I stayed there 4 months , after this the clan was closed. Then after few months I created my own clan DK with my buddy/partner Tran[X]Formr . The clan was running good . Alot of players were applying and the clan was getting success. But after sometime Dk also got closed and I left vc-mp . Now 1 half month ago I started playing vc-mp again with the nick of PyTh . And now my nick is SuareZ .

3.- Narrative Section:
                              Hey there ,I want to join UF because I am interested alot in it and like this clan from the beginning as well . This clan contain lot of good members having good attitude and good skills.

4.- Additional Information:
                                     My favorite guns are :- Stubby , Shotgun , M60 , M4 , Scoped Rifle. I play in LW alot and EC also and EAD, EA , CTF !! ;)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:34:08 pm by SuareZ »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
My Application towards UF
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 04:32:16 pm »
Hi PyTh,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application towards UF
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 05:07:07 pm »
Best of luck ;D ;D

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 06:18:27 pm »
Thanks Brother :)

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 06:37:07 pm »
Good luck.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 07:35:31 pm »

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 12:45:13 am »
Hello SuareZ,

Thanks for applying here. But i am rejecting you clan join application because you haven't followed up the application format. Which is actually out of our requirements of applying. It gives a sign that you are not in the ability to follow the clan rules and requirements. Next time, please follow up the format. You may re-apply next week in a appropriate way.

-UF Management.
Thankx to RebellioN