Author Topic: [DENIED] - Clan Application - [Uf]Ranjha_Urf_Noba  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Ranjha

• User
    • View Profile
[DENIED] - Clan Application - [Uf]Ranjha_Urf_Noba
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:22:46 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 14 Years D.O.B 24 06 2003

Timezone:- GMT +5

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- [Uf]Ranjha_Urf_Noba

Previous Nicknames:- Ranjha_Urf_Noba

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- i am playing vcmp since 2 years but i am not so pro because no one trained me

Server's You are mostly online in:- l[0.4] littlewhitey's

Previous Clan(s):- DnW

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- the reason why i left the previous is that the members were very less and so many of them were inactive

Are you banned in any server?:- NO

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- i want  to join unique force because my closest best friend Hase[E]B is here and hesaid me to join this cal . i always like to join a good clan and active clan

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- NO

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- Hello! My name is Ismaeel Shahbaz! !4 years old and D.O.B is 24 06 2003. Lives In Pakistan

Offline Arsh

• Trainee
  • #UF4Life
    • View Profile
Re: [DENIED] - Clan Application - [Uf]Ranjha_Urf_Noba
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 05:53:06 pm »
 Hi Ismaeel,

Thanks for applying at Unique Force. Please have some patience while we are discussing about you in our private boards.

Regards
UF Management

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 07:34:16 pm »
GL

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 08:14:10 pm »
OYE ISMAEEL !! YAAR KIYA BAAT HE TERI , RANJHA UR NOBA  ;D ;D

Okay come to the point

First of all thanks for applying here at Unique Force , but somethings that you need to sort out to let you in .

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: i know you have less to the game but you know what you need to be little bit aggressive throughout the game , this game has no friendly relationship except clans , gangs nd teams and you know less about it . i need you to know it , look i have been here in VC:MP like 3 years ago and i don't think you have passed here atleast 1 year ,

CLANS AND TEAMS. : Look my friend this teams are like Clash Of Clans's Teams :D , we represent ourselves as a clan member and we wear our tags that the management of a clan allows , in here there are like 3 Tags
Trainee [UFt] - this tag is for those who are not even a complete clan member they just have accesses to wear TAGS and few PRIVATE BOARDS , this literally means that the rest of the clan other than trainees are doubted on your loyalty contribution etcc.
Rookie [UFr] - this tag is for those who are trusted for the clan seniors but they still need more to have about the clan.
Full Member [UF] - this tag is known for its full accesses to everything except MANAGEMENT boards etc (MAYBE) this means that you are now a completely the part of CLAN.
Team work in the clan or gangs are must to build there own reputations and etc.

THE VICE CITY MULTIPLAYER obviously this is a drug that you can get addicted of . :D , you are really new for the VC:MP Community you've got to learn much more regarding the community , build up reputation , stop joining clans for now , get an awesome name too , stop acting a kid , respond to those who mentions you , fight with others with weapons (NOT IN REAL NOBA  ;D) but i would suggest to practice from an account and build your skills and when you think you are ready so make another account get started to build up your stats  , balance and control your kills and deaths ratio AND THEN you'll be able to get in a clan . THAT'S HOW You need to progress , not that hard :D.

now think whether to close this application and get to struggle or you wish to continue your application , it's up to you.
Have a nice day Nobey.. :D

AS I SAID ABOVE WE WEAR TAGS FOR REPRESENTING OURSELVES AS A CLAN MEMBER BUT YOU ARE NOT YET A CLAN MEMBER SO YOU ''MUST'' REMOVE THE TAG FOR NOW :)

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Ranjha

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 10:21:30 pm »
so i am in or not :)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 10:33:20 pm »
so i am in or not :)
No you are not in. @RoyString has explained what you need to now and what you need to remove. You ignored all what RoyString Said. Now, Remove your fake UF tag. Nobody alllows to use UF clan tag unless he gets accepted here, by us. If you don't remove the tag, the circumstance might be much critical than you expect for you.

The Fiest very mistake you did here is using UF tag. 2nd, you left DnW for just inactive members + less activity. Applied here just because Haseeb asked you. That doesn't ever mean you wear UF tag.

Your appplication has been Denied brother. Try to know more about our clan rules n regulations. Try to know whatt does a clan means and how does it work. Apply here after you have been familiar with our clan, its members and VC-MP.
Thankx to RebellioN