Author Topic: Apply Stealth^  (Read 5851 times)

Offline VoyaFlex

• User
  • Hey there
    • View Profile
Re: Apply Stealth^
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »
look i m not a clan member and i shouldn't be interfering with this matter BUT I WILL
first of all dude your engrish sux ( from every possible way ) and are you using Google Translator?
2nd since 2014 and i haven't seen shit of you in any server
3rd one does not simply just apply for a clan without planning or thinking of will he even meet the clan demands?
and i would suggest you to improve yourself ( although i m not a clan member and i shouldn't be suggesting this BUT I WILL )

P.S: its kinda a funny but a user named "VoyaFlex" posted "Good skills, good attitude, i saw him play with UF's, Good luck :D Hope see you in UF" and his registered date is same as yours which is kinda weird and also his engrish sux (just like yours).....
About that, FIRST, Test his skills, are great SECOND, do you even play with him? SO why you come here? i think he can BEAT you easy :D ;)

Credits: [LK]Rorro

Offline =Spectacular=

• User
  • SnipinG Pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 09:32:52 pm »
Voya :- skills dont matter that much the thing which matter most is attiuide,behaviour,loyalty and understanding.(sorry if i am wrong but these things matters to me alot)
Stealth :- to be honest with u i play many times with u in lw but as i said in my last coment u apply too earlier u just left kf  2 days before and u apply here.
You just need a time to meet more ufs and need improvement.
maybe after 1 month u get full ready to join.
Good luck.
i am not yet become the member of uf  i am on trail but i have right to give my opinion so thats why i did.

Offline Jaw

• Dead
  • Leader
  • RESPECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 10:54:53 am »
Denied.