Author Topic: #My App  (Read 1895 times)

Offline GoRcEE^

• User
    • View Profile
#My App
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:56:45 am »
Which game do you play? [ VC:MP or SA:MP ]: VC:MP

Current Nickname: GoRcEE^

Previous Nicknames: [NyB]GoRcEE , [RAF]GoRcEE

How old are you: 17.5

Servers you mostly play on: EC server , LW Server , VKs Server

VC-MP Experience: 2014

Previous Clans: NYB , RAF , AF

Reason of leaving your previous Clans: NYB : Personal Reason , RAF : Closed , AF : Closed

Reason for joining us: i get bored from the other clans so i decided to join a Powerfull clan and be a Partner Ship of yours ..

Additional Information: None , but one request ADMINs accept me as Full Member Because i can't join any clan without any level i was moderator in NYB and in RAF ... and Owner of AF .... and plz accept me as full member i m totally active player and also PRO .... otherwise Don't Accept Me  ??? ??? ???

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
#My App
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 10:56:45 am »
Hi [NYB]GoRcEE,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
Re: #My App
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 11:21:51 am »
Reason for joining us: i get bored from the other clans so i decided to join a Powerfull clan and be a Partner Ship of yours ..

Then surely, you will get bored of UF too and go for TRC.

Additional Information: None , but one request ADMINs accept me as Full Member Because i can't join any clan without any level i was moderator in NYB and in RAF ... and Owner of AF .... and plz accept me as full member i m totally active player and also PRO .... otherwise Don't Accept Me  ??? ??? ???
Here is no admin rank in our clan. We do not accept someone as Full Member. IF you can not join any clan without having level then you have choosen the wrong clan mate. It is not how it works. UF has its own and different rules and regulations.

Additional Information:accept me as full member i m totally active player and also PRO .... otherwise Don't Accept Me  ??? ??? ???
okay.

Thanks for Applying here but as we do not accept unexpereinced members as full member directly. Your application has been rejected right away. You can apply next time when you think you are capable for UF.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:23:44 am by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN