Author Topic: Info  (Read 2870 times)

Offline SMD

• User
    • View Profile
Info
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:09:08 pm »

SMD here,

Today i visit LW forum and saw this report http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,29076.0/topicseen.html and I am not sure about  that it is real Luchgox(My brother) or fake.(Will tell luchgox to check he is banned or not atm he is sleeping and i don't have access on his laptop to check.)
 I would like to let you guys know that our ISP is from China so sometimes it shows that connected from China.

Saim

Re: Info
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 11:03:03 pm »
yes It's Little whitty's server Bug. sometime when i connect the server so My country show from UK USA etc

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 11:22:42 pm »
o.O

Offline Casper

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 12:01:13 am »
Yes I seen that your country sometimes appear "China"

PS: luchgox is your brother?  :)

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 02:23:39 am »
not quit sure if it is a server bug.

it could be happen because maybe you have turned on a proxy on your computer to unblock some blocked sites. In other words a vpn which you think is only affecting your browsing but it affects all your computer.

@SMD, thanks for informing. But as much as i think luchgox keep his nick a bit different as can be seen in this picutre in pac account ( http://i.imgur.com/L61p4WC.jpg ) and the guy who joined had a different texture style. I am aware that littlewhiteys doesn't care even if its case sensitive in name. But it put me in a doubt. Another thing was that i called him, he didn't answer, asked him who are you, he didn't respond. So i was than sure that someone is impersonating him. And i reported him as soon as i could.

However, I'll ask littlewhitey staff to check about it. and you may also support up me there. But let me know before that if luchgox has got banned in lw or not.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline SuriAttacker

• User
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 06:08:40 am »
Yeah I'm aware of this. Littlewhitey's geoip database is outdated, so sometimes it will show that you've connected from another country which is not true, you could say it's a bug. The strange thing is that luchgox acted quite differently than normal, I was in-game under alias by that time and I saw that Decent was asking him some questions, but all of them were ignored, and if you ask me I can say that luchgox isn't that kind of type who ignores questions especially from his own clanmates. After some minutes I saw that he sent money to a player named "asad"(can't remember his full username), and that gave me a feeling that something is wrong. I'm glad Decent posted a report, I would have done the same thing, but I needed to confirm it first with luchgox or my clanmates. It would be better if you ask your brother whether he was using the account or not and I would like to hear from you as soon as possible, if he wasn't using the account I will contact the management team of UF first and after that I will contact the staff team of Littlewhitey's. Also I will have to talk with your little brother about privacy that's really important for now on.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 06:10:40 am by SuriAttacker »

Offline SMD

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 11:35:24 am »
@Decent, Nah we don't use proxies to browse anything but it is Littlewhitey's bug but sometimes it happens on other servers too with me because our ISP had done something with China(Maybe from China) that's why sometime we connect from China but ping is same as usually around 130-150.

@Suri i will tell LuchGox when he wake up to check out that he got banned or not.

P.s: can you please change my login username to SMD

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 05:08:20 pm »
Not answering the question doesn't matter much because as Suri said luchgox is such a person who don't answer even his clan mates, btw it's a serious issue so it should be managed well.

Offline SMD

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »
Not answering the question doesn't matter much because as Suri said luchgox is such a person who don't answer even his clan mates, btw it's a serious issue so it should be managed well.
I can say that luchgox isn't that kind of type who ignores questions especially from his own clanmates.

@Green_boy I think you didn't understand what Suri said.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 01:56:20 am »
lol sorry I got opposite to it  ;) I just read 2 3 words and replied  :D

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 08:53:36 am »
Hey friends,
             You guys are sure its not me (which provided in report) and I'm not banned in any of my PC decent is sure.

EDITED: Thank you Decent for reporting the fake guy.

Saim

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 12:43:20 pm »
that's good Luchgox change your password for security too.

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 05:03:11 pm »
good to know that.

@SMD, now the whole confusion has drawn away. Thanks for your time + your support.
@Suri, thanks for letting us ( me atleast ) about the littlewhiteys server's bug and for your support.

And @Luchgox do this
that's good Luchgox change your password for security too.

I'm locking this topic. If there's something new, let me know through PM. I'll unlock the topic if needed.

Locked.
Thankx to RebellioN