Author Topic: Clan Application - Savage_Saulik  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Savage Saulik

• User
  • ••- Fear The Savage
    • View Profile
Clan Application - Savage_Saulik
« on: November 02, 2018, 09:27:52 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15/3-Dec-2002

Timezone:- GMT+5

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Savage_Saulik

Previous Nicknames:- DeathMaster, DeAtHMAsT3R^, BLaCkDeAtH

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- I'm Playing VC:MP Since June of 2017. I Started My Game In ViceLand Server Which I Loved So Much And It was the Only Server I had Experienced (Because I didn't had experience of Other Servers And VC-MP). I also had Applied for Viceland Staff But Got Denied 2 times, On The Third Time, I had Got Accepted But After 1 month I was Kicked For troll and wasn't Kicking, Muting and Banning My Friends! After Some Months, Viceland Had Re-opened Moderator Applications But I was Denied In That. After that I'd Never Applied For Staff In Viceland Server. My PC Was Exploded due to that I had to use my brother's Laptop which was completely made with Lag. All The Official And Good Servers had a Feature of Auto-kick on 20/15- FPS and Viceland was the only server which had Private World System So that laggers won't get kicked from the Main World! So Mostly I Stayed In My World And Due to That My Fighting Skills were completely dead! After Sometime, I'd found a Place that was hidden from the map and was high up on the sky! It was Viceland showroom But I had named it bk! It was the only Place where I had 20+ FPS So I Invited Players there and they started to love It! I re-had my skills but still due to lag (30- FPS). I wasn't that much Skilled. After Some more Months, I'd bought a new PC which gave me a good FPS of 60 everywhere on the game! I was very bad-skilled when I started to play on that PC! After Getting My New PC, I started to play in Most of the Famous Servers And Now I'm a great Head-shooter And Killer! I Still didn't have that great Skills But I'm Working on it more ;) I'm also Developing a VC-MP Server Named As GTB Which would be a new gamemode like A/D with much more and great features :D But Since I'm a beginner with SQL. It'll take time for me to completely Script it

Server's You are mostly online in:- Grand Theft Auto European City, Argonath RPG(Steve_Trevor), Empire Gaming - Attack & Defense & Rob The Vehicle(Only When Players are Available there)

Previous Clan(s):- FightClub & RampageKillers

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- FightClub - Left To Join This Clan :)
RampageKillers - That Clan Didn't Suited me

Are you banned in any server?:- Viceland - For Saying That Viceland's New Version isn't fun

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Because This Clan Looks Suitable For Me And The Reason For This Clan Being Suitable is that Most Of My Friends are From UF. UF's Members are friendly and Professional Workers, And I Will Help Them If They Need Me. UF's Members Also Defend Me When I'm in Trouble In EC So It would be great if They Defend their own Teammate! You Can Ask Me Anymore Questions In PM or You can Meet me In-game! I'm Sure I'll Satisfy You :)

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Yes, I'd Applied With The Name DeAtHMAsT3R^ And I had got Denied! But DECENT_946 had told me to hangout with UF's Clan Members More and win their Trust and I did that! Members Including Spiller, S75^, H. are my friends and they Trust me!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- As I told you guys in My Last Application that I'm friendly So Let Me Explain To You Guys Correctly That How Am I Friendly! :) I Mostly Try Not To Kill Newbie Players In Any Server And Try to guide them but sometime when they cross their limit abusing me, Then I Kill Them! I Even Try to  be friendly with UF members and old VC-MP Players! Sometimes I get them as my friends and sometimes not. I still try to improve my communication with other members in VC:MP And Let Newbies Get My Guide More Clearly :)

Savage_Saulik

Saulik's Signatures™

Offline Stubborn

• User
  • Say Good or Keep Silent.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - Savage_Saulik
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 09:39:06 pm »
Hey Savage!
Thanks for your interest towards Unique Force.
Kindly have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private boards.
So tell me you left FC to apply here. Afterwards if another clan becomes your choice will you leave us?

Offline Savage Saulik

• User
  • ••- Fear The Savage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 09:49:31 pm »
Hey Savage!
Thanks for your interest towards Unique Force.
Kindly have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private boards.
Nah Man.. FC was just a Poor Clan Which I had contributed to. I was FC's Leader, It's main Founder is banned from everywhere. btw I've Resigned For 2 reasons
1- Viceland's Admin Who Don't even know How to Respect Someone(San) was Joining That Clan.
2- I was Applying In UF Which is Much Much Much more Better than that clan So I came here
So tell me you left FC to apply here. Afterwards if another clan becomes your choice will you leave us?
No. Because FC wasn't that much Famous, Even the Founder was a hacker so I thought to Join a Much Much Better Clan Than It Which Is Depending on My Skills
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:51:22 pm by Savage Saulik »

Savage_Saulik

Saulik's Signatures™

Offline Stubborn

• User
  • Say Good or Keep Silent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 09:54:11 pm »
Hm, so if you found that your seniors are distributing hacks and using them. You will leave us, am i right?

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 09:59:49 pm »
First of all I want you to respect her and all admins of official server because we all are friendly to each and every ppls and almost nobody (except some players) use to dislike us. You can check EC , LW and ask about UF that they are good or not? Most probly they will say yes , they are good and yes about the issue of San I know that you use to harass everybody with your stupid "jokes" and San heard enough of it and banned you in Vice Land Discord . Even if you want my vote then apoligize San and fix your trollish behaviour in Vice Land discord and Server. Plus try to get unbanned.

And my another thing is... 1. You got MK , SS , VU , TRC , EAF and other clans also to join.. So why choosing our clan only ?
                                         2. What if our clan also starts distributing hacks among ourselves? Would you report or just leave?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:02:01 pm by S3Z4R / S. »

Offline Savage Saulik

• User
  • ••- Fear The Savage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 10:20:13 pm »
First of all I want you to respect her and all admins of official server because we all are friendly to each and every ppls and almost nobody (except some players) use to dislike us. You can check EC , LW and ask about UF that they are good or not? Most probly they will say yes , they are good and yes about the issue of San I know that you use to harass everybody with your stupid "jokes" and San heard enough of it and banned you in Vice Land Discord . Even if you want my vote then apoligize San and fix your trollish behaviour in Vice Land discord and Server. Plus try to get unbanned.

And my another thing is... 1. You got MK , SS , VU , TRC , EAF and other clans also to join.. So why choosing our clan only ?
                                         2. What if our clan also starts distributing hacks among ourselves? Would you report or just leave?
First of all She Started to Fight with me by debating & Fighting with me on all my Suggestions & Contributions that I did to ViceLand Server! I had The Webmaster Rank, San Edited My Theme And Applied Her Credits on the Theme Of VL Forum. Then I made a new Awesome Theme For Viceland's Forum, She also replaced that one with hers While all the work was mine even the Starfile Images were made by me. After that, She had a Non-serious behavior like she was telling me how to play in VL! Making her own rules. Some days ago, Gito had Abused Me But San hadn't Took Action on him, After that I abused Gito And Suddenly San Appeared Online and Started to fight with me and said that I abused him first. I showed her the proof that he abused me first, but She said "He was just Kidding with you" lmao He's not my friend Neither I know him that much Then why Is He Kidding with me?. Just tell me that won't u hate that person who's doing that? 2nd. You Said that I should Fix My Trollish Behavior And I've done that Already & Now I'm Serious. Even My Mind said that Enough Trolling. Well, I'll try to say sorry to her and try to get unbanned from Viceland.

You Another Things:
1. As I said In My Application "Because This Clan Looks Suitable For Me And The Reason For This Clan Being Suitable is that Most Of My Friends are From UF. UF Members are Friendly" thats the reason! I've seen many Other clans' members! They never treated me like UF Members Treated me :)
2. I'll report Obviously! I Left FC because the Gogeta had higher rank than me.

Hm, so if you found that your seniors are distributing hacks and using them. You will leave us, am i right?
It's An Official Clan! They Will Never Do that. Even If they do. I'll do whatever The Other Members do!

Savage_Saulik

Saulik's Signatures™

Offline Savage Saulik

• User
  • ••- Fear The Savage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 11:36:21 pm »
Things are Solved!

1- I've Said Sorry to San And Our Fight has Ended
2- I'm unbanned From Viceland Server

Sorry For Double-Posting

Savage_Saulik

Saulik's Signatures™

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 11:38:51 pm »
We don't have any interest in your story, quarrels and fight between each other. We all want you to behave good with her, after-all she's a girl and you have to respect ladies like you respect your sisters. That is also a sign to be successful in your life, I'm not only talking about VC:MP but its about the whole world. Be good with your

• So tell me, if other players started abusing your clan and making you rage so what will you do?

• Tell me a reason, why we should accept you? or, How can we trust you that you will be loyal to the clan?

• If the clan becomes in-active, what will you do?

I will be waiting for your answers, and be nice to everyone; specially your enemies, stay patient after submitting the answers.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:43:18 pm by H. »

Sup_

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 11:46:58 pm »
I Left FC because the Gogeta had higher rank than me.

What is that supposed to mean? if you don't get high ranks here but others do you will leave UF aswell?

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 05:21:17 am »

I don't have any problem with his attitude, I find it more better than such. San is not joining the clan, he's the applicant. We don't give a damn who has personal problem with whom unless they effect the community. Don't judge anyone quickly, just because you know well about his display, the creator even identifies the glance, so you better note that who is master of judges. I had problem with San, will you say that I'm guilty, many more had. You better know that what you're talking is actually the truth or you're just talking out of your pocket.

Answer these questions so I will ask mine, be patience.

Offline JINX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 10:13:37 am »
GL.

Offline Savage Saulik

• User
  • ••- Fear The Savage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 11:46:31 am »
We don't have any interest in your story, quarrels and fight between each other. We all want you to behave good with her, after-all she's a girl and you have to respect ladies like you respect your sisters. That is also a sign to be successful in your life, I'm not only talking about VC:MP but its about the whole world. Be good with your
Yea man, As I told you. I've already said Sorry to San And We've Stopped the Fight! I'm also Good with her.

Your Questions:

• So tell me, if other players started abusing your clan and making you rage so what will you do?
First of All, I'll tell them not to do that Because They've Done Nothing To You Then Why are you Abusing this Clan without any reason? But If He/She still won't listen, Then I'll go a kill them. If you think This is a bad idea! Then Please Tell me in the Reply So I Can Change it and Do something else than it.

• Tell me a reason, why we should accept you? or, How can we trust you that you will be loyal to the clan?
Because Most of the Members Including You Are My Friends And You Treat me Being Mature And Friendly! Same You do to others, I never saw any clan member do like that like you guys do.

• If the clan becomes in-active, what will you do?
Not everyone in this clan would be In-active! I'll invite some clan-less Pro and Ready Members to This Clan! Else I'll Just Play Being In this clan like I did while Everyone was Active.
be nice to everyone; specially your enemies, stay patient after submitting the answers.
Yes, I'm changing my bad Attitude that Everyone hates! Even I'm Apologizing with my Enemies For E:G:- Gito, Safi etc..
I Left FC because the Gogeta had higher rank than me.

What is that supposed to mean? if you don't get high ranks here but others do you will leave UF aswell?
No Man. I mean I was the Leader There And Gogeta was the Founder! The Clan's Respect was Nothing Because Gogeta was Banned In Many Of the Official Servers And Most of The Famous Servers Among VC:MP. That's Why. I don't mean that Everyone gets Promoted And I do not get it So I'll leave... I know one day, I'll get a higher rank ;)

I don't have any problem with his attitude, I find it more better than such. San is not joining the clan, he's the applicant. We don't give a damn who has personal problem with whom unless they effect the community. Don't judge anyone quickly, just because you know well about his display, the creator even identifies the glance, so you better note that who is master of judges. I had problem with San, will you say that I'm guilty, many more had. You better know that what you're talking is actually the truth or you're just talking out of your pocket.

Answer these questions so I will ask mine, be patience.
I know Man & I was always wrong when I fought against San and I Accept it Myself! I even said sorry to her and started to play back in Viceland! I don't have any enemies Thanks To Allah & Everything is Solved! I request you to please Close This Topic :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:53:51 am by Savage Saulik »

Savage_Saulik

Saulik's Signatures™

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 01:47:22 pm »
Founders can't be added or changed, you may know it.. You already had the higher rank..

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 01:48:50 pm »
Hi, you are not ready, you have to work on yourself and prove me wrong.
that rank thing really bothered me.
As for us, i think my boiz don't care about ranks since we are 1 big family, and ranks are given for contribution, if you give nothing most probably you will just get promoted only for being for a long time in the clan.
so, improve, get rid of this rank thing that scared i'd say most of us and come back, i know you have a friend here and if he vouches for you then we can figure smth out, but for the time being I'm denying this app.
You may re-apply in 1 month.
case closed