Author Topic: Gito - Joining Application  (Read 1933 times)

Offline gito

• User
    • View Profile
Gito - Joining Application
« on: October 28, 2018, 04:28:54 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 25/ January 2005

Timezone:- GMT +5:00

GAME EXPERIENCE: 2yEarS

Game, which you play:- VCMP

Current Nickname:- Gito

Previous Nicknames:- gito , phantom , dirty_monster , KhataL

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- i started playing vcmp since 29July 2017. My cousin came on my house and gave me Gta VC CD and + gave me vcmp in USB i dont wanted to play this game but my cousin opened the game and says to me to play this game  and I said ok then i started playing vcmp and  joining other server and i became pro after playing with other players and watching their skills . I got some skills with Spaz and excellent in Stubby , Shotgun and my first server was Viceland i became Top2 Player in Viceland with my most 20k kills and 16k deaths!

Server's You are mostly online in:- ViceLand , RTV , EC ,Little Whitey

Previous Clan(s):- FC , SoA , DnW , TSS , UD , HK

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):-  FC [ LEAVED ] SoA , CLOSED , DnW INACTIVE MEMBERS AND LEAVED TSS CLOSED UD LEAVED HK LEAVED

Are you banned in any server?:- Yes ,VL 2 - LW -1 EC -1

NARRATIVE SECTION:

i wanted to join UF clan because this clan member is so special and i saw UF clan members are teaming nice so i planned to join this clan and the players are also friendly and good
Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:-when i join vcmp my english skills 1 of 10 now 6/10 i am very glad on my self! :D

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- NO
Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:-  :- i am wanted to join UF clan because this clan member is so special and i saw UF clan members are teaming nice so i planned to join this clan and the players are also friendly and good

Additional Information:- it is my first Apply in UF! Please Accept me i will contribute what i can do! Hope i will get accepted GoodBye, Thank you

Regards: gito :red_heart:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:01:02 pm by gito »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
Gito - Joining Application
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 04:28:54 pm »
Hi gito,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline gito

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Gito - Joining Application
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 04:37:33 pm »
Hi gito,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Ok bro :)

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 04:58:37 pm »
Here we go, Good luck!

I have to ask some questions, and you have to answer them before we start.

- Explain briefly, why you choose UF and not such clans like VU, SS, TRC and others? or, Why you think UF is the best place for you?

- Tell me a reason, why we should accept you? or, How can we trust you that you will be loyal to the clan?

- If the clan becomes in-active, what will you do?

- Imagine, I or Senior member used hacks in-game and you've knowledge of that act, what will you do?

- Are you aware of clan wars, have you ever experienced clan wars?

After answering the questions, all you have to do is stay patient and wait for the replies on your application.

Offline gito

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »
Here we go, Good luck!

I have to ask some questions, and you have to answer them before we start.

- Explain briefly, why you choose UF and not such clans like VU, SS, TRC and others? or, Why you think UF is the best place for you? Because Sez4r bro invited me, and i want to join UF not VU , SS , TRC etc..

- Tell me a reason, why we should accept you? or, How can we trust you that you will be loyal to the clan? Hope guys you  will trust me i am not bad boy.

- If the clan becomes in-active, what will you do? i know this clan members never be in-Active

- Imagine, I or Senior member used hacks in-game and you've knowledge of that act, what will you do? i will do report on this forum and do report on Server forum +..

- Are you aware of clan wars, have you ever experienced clan wars? yes, i do 2 clan wars in CTF 4 + 5

After answering the questions, all you have to do is stay patient and wait for the replies on your application.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 06:45:09 pm »
Hi, i don't want to tell you reasons on public. I am denying your application, i think you know yourself why.