Author Topic: Clan Application - Shadow.JacK^  (Read 2628 times)

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
Clan Application - Shadow.JacK^
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:51:32 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 19

Timezone:- GMT +5:30

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VC:MP

Current Nickname:- Shadow.JacK^

Previous Nicknames:- [KF]Shadow.Jack^,[thug]Shadow.Jack^ and [thug]Shenty

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- Since June 2015.My first server which I used to play was VCCNR by CRAST.[UFr]Taweel and [UFr]KingSlayer were also used to play in that server and Taweel was my best team mate.The server was awesome and had great features.After a year,I left the server because I had some problems with server admins and owners.The staffs were pathetic and kept discriminating and abusing against other countries,I couldn't able to tolerate it,so I had only choice to leave that server.
Later on,I've joined VKs server on May 2016.That server is still official in vcmp.I'd started to deathmatch there and I'd learned some skills from there.As soon as I became popular there,I got an opportunity to become as a staff member.I'd done my staff job honestly.
Here is a link of my admin application :
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t2790-accepted-admin-application-thugshadow-jack

Later on,I left the staff.The reason is that some random noobs got accepted to the staff due to of their higher activity only.While,activity isn't only requirement for the staff job which can be satisfied.That server has been ruined those immature staffs,so I felt uncomfortable for being as a staff member.Then,I've started to play there as a normal player.The server has implemented some weird features and some other features for noobs,so the server has noobs Mostly,not much skilled players.
So,I decided to play in LW,EC and A/D.Now I'm mostly active in these servers as I got lot of interest in these servers.
That's all.

Server's You are mostly online in:- In Little Whiteys,European City and Evolution A/d.Less active in VKs.

Previous Clan(s):- [KF] and [thug]

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- [thug] : That clan was known as Vice Thugz which was owned by DemWafflez (Owner of Vccnr server).That clan has intention to do play in RPG servers only.Later on,the clan was getting inactive and then it clan was closed.

KF : KF is known as Killing Force which is owned by StyLisH^.That clan has good skilled players with good teamwork.The reason of leaving the clan is that most of players always use to play at different time.In my country,they use to play at night while I can't able to play at night.I mostly use to play at day time due to my higher level of studies.Also some of clan members are inactive from starting time.The clan members are only use to play in Vks server,they don't play in other servers that's why I always felt alone when I used to play with tag.

Are you banned in any server?:- No.

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- Because this clan has great members with good attitude and very good skilled players.This clan is having good reputation around the vcmp too.Fulton invited me join this clan,as he still thinks that I would be a great UF member,so I got interest in this clan.Some of UF members are good friend of mine too.
If I will be accepted in this clan,I promise that I'll do good teamwork with clan members and will lead the clan to success.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- No.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- Nothing to say anymore.

Offline IcyF

• User
  • I am ME.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - Shadow.JacK^
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 11:00:05 pm »
I was really waiting for it ... ! GooD Luck Brother ;)

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 11:04:53 pm »
I was expecting you! :D Good Luck

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 02:28:39 pm »
Hello Shadow.Jack,

Thanks for applying in UF. Your application is being discussed among us in ohr private boards
 We'll get back to you soon. Till then, have some patience.

- UF Management.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline GoRcEE

• User
  • Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 01:23:25 pm »
Well bro! Nice explain about yourself. :) Good Luck!

Offline AwaiX

• User
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 03:11:12 pm »
Gud luck shadow BC  :P

Credits: Me

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 03:25:27 pm »
Please close my application as I have changed my mind to not join due to some personal reasons.

Offline Azal

• Crazy
  • Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 04:10:01 pm »
Application Closed

Good luck , Nice attitude nice skills
my vote is For ROOKIE :-)