Author Topic: V.Much Upset  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Shahzaib

• User
    • View Profile
V.Much Upset
« on: August 14, 2016, 10:27:57 pm »
My Application Has been Denieded Feeling V.Much Upset Not v.Much V.v.v.Much :( Taweel Bro Why U Denied My Application I Was Thought Inshallah I will accept In UF But :(... Np Thanks To All Brothers Bye All Brothers For 1month Because I will apply after 1month :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Taweel

• User
  • i collect young girls in my basement
    • View Profile
Re: V.Much Upset
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 10:38:38 pm »
My Application Has been Denieded Feeling V.Much Upset Not v.Much V.v.v.Much :( Taweel Bro Why U Denied My Application I Was Thought Inshallah I will accept In UF But :(... Np Thanks To All Brothers Bye All Brothers For 1month Because I will apply after 1month :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

Sure, good luck after 1 month!
▲▼ TaweeL ▲▼

Offline Shahzaib

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 11:35:45 pm »
:( :(

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 01:14:31 pm »
Shahzaib, Be serious. This is not a play ground where you can post simple shits for your joyment and we shall to tolerate this again & again. It was fine you did once, but repeating the same thing again & againg isn't a good choice. it harms you character and reputation. You have to follow forum rules & regulatons. You were issued a warning by Zeeshan in simple wordings in shoutbox.
Zeeshan.Bhatti: Awaix its not a funny forum to post anything whats in ur mind. there's rules and regulations.
Zeeshan.Bhatti: and its equal for all.
he didn't ban you cuz he though you will not do it again. But here, you have repeated your mistake. You have been warned this time. If you will repeat the same mistake once again. I will not hesitate to ban you for a month.

Locked!

I am extremely sorry for what i wrote above. I just thought you are awaix. Just bcz of this little misunderstanding i said all this to you. Sorry for that.

You applied here to get in the clan but you are not ready to wear UF tag. By creating this useless topic you proved yourself that you are really not ready. You can apply here once again after improving yourself.
-Improve your English
-Improve your attitude.
-Improve your way of behaving with others. Don't act like a child like you have done here.
-Try avoid requesting clan members to accept you in clan ++ asking for votes.

Locked.!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 07:06:11 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN