Author Topic: [Denied] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!ll3R.  (Read 2229 times)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
[Denied] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!ll3R.
« on: January 20, 2018, 11:40:32 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Age/D.O.B:- 15 will be 16 in March

Timezone:- GTM+5 Pakistan,Islamabad

GAME EXPERIENCE:

Game, which you play:- VCMP

Current Nickname:- S!LenT_K!ll3R.

Previous Nicknames:- ff2,[NYB]ff2,Silent_Killer,Black_Goku.,Ah.Pakistani

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ]:- Started Vcmp in 2013 with my cousin Saif,As I was Noob That time in  July 2015 Joined NYB clan but left after Six months as Clan members  became inactive so I left and Joined MF clan but it was closed,Than I took a break of 3 or 4 months be cause of my studies,in 2017s months August joined ON clan but as everyone knows HunTinG The clan founder of ON used Hacks So I left it I was also interested in MK clan gave 4 apps. But got denied than my interest towards than became less but I came here because UF is also a Great clan Throughout Vcmp and I reallyhave interested to join UF.

Server's You are mostly online in:- Mostly online in EC,LW, Less in Vks,MK cft,A/D But iam currently inactive because of my Monthly test in School

Previous Clan(s):- NYB,MF,ON

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s):- NYB inactive clan ,MF closed,ON left because Clan Founder banned for Hacks

Are you banned in any server?:- No

NARRATIVE SECTION:

Why do you wish to join Unique Force?:- UF is a Good clan,having Mature Skillfull, and Helpful members in clan and Its a really Great clan Through out vcmp and I really interested to Join This clan because of their clan members

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ]:- Nope

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Additional Information:- I applied in MK like 3 weeks ago, but got denied, and really it will be a great honor for me to be a part of this Great Family  Thanks for your Attention towards to my App
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 11:42:51 pm by S!LenT_K!LL3R »

ZAiM

Re: [Denied] - Clan Application - S!LenT_K!ll3R.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:48:30 am »
Good luck Dude!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 01:08:13 am »
You Really seems to be a nice guy but ,
-Prove us your loyalty in words.
-How many of UF Members you are acquainted with? Name them.
-What you can offer us?

Vice Underdogs.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 03:31:38 am »
Good luck!

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 04:38:31 am »
You Really seems to be a nice guy but ,
-Prove us your loyalty in words.
-How many of UF Members you are acquainted with? Name them.
-What you can offer us?
Roy All UF clan.members are my Friends although you are too, you also asked about loyalty ah,I also want to show my loyalty to UF clan not in words but in real and it will be a great honor for me to be a part of UF clan!

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 09:57:47 am »
Hey S!LenT_K!ll3R,
                               Its nice to see you , thank you for choosing UF Clan your application is being discussed in our private boards.So ,Please be patient.
-UF RECRUITMENT

I played with you well , you are nice guy with good attitude but we got many questions about your loyalty and behavior which changes several times.Can you explain briefly , you was fund of became a operator of MK clan you tried to get in but you got failed 3 times you applied fourth times few weeks ago but still the same result you got.
Quote from Diamonds:I dont think he is ready to join.
You are quite impatient. Yesterday, I was playing and he messaged me 3-4 times to look at his app.

A lil' tip for you: You talk too much and the way you talk, you sound immature, therefore, its better you to talk when necessary and try to avoid talking too much unnecessarily.
Also just dont use caps too much, just a first letter of the sentence if you want to. The way of talking and what you talk reflects your personality and therefore the less you talk, the less ppl will judge you, its better to hide your real self :p.
Its not that MK only accepts serious and grown up players, rather we want to give you a chance so that you can work on yourself.
If you will work upon above tips, my vote will be with you in your next application.
Also, try to give atleast a month's gap after this application.
Good luck

As above mentioned all reasons were showing you got denied for being immature.I suggest you to work more on your behavior and judge your spirit.Totally good luck with your application.

and we will catch ya soon...

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 12:23:33 pm »
Luchgox MK is also a good clan but i gave 4 apps that were denied not because of immaturity but I just said diamond to check out my app in MK and Luchgox Really everyone knows my behaviour in game or on forums my interest towards them became sucked so I decided to join UF rather than SS or VU I like the way UD plays the game and also UF is also a Popular and old clan in vcmp . But  with diamond I just msg him 1 time but my key board wasn't good in clicking buttons so it was written by me mistake so mentioned them it. Luchgox that's why o decided to join UF rather than applying after 2 months.Thanks for asking me.

Saim

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 05:35:26 pm »
are you [nyb]ff2  ;D  ;D

damn, i know you are old player. Well good luck

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 06:20:07 pm »
Yes bro i am that I know you Sam when you were  in BK clan anyways Thanks.

Offline Bninin.

• User
  • Unique Force forever !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 06:34:25 pm »
Good luck man
RoyStang is pro

Offline Decent_946

• Global Moderator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 12:56:20 pm »
Hello Silent Killer,

Thanks for your Clan Application in UF. After discussing about you in our private boards, we have reached to the final conclusion. Unfortunately, Your Clan Application has been denied. For Reason: Negative Votes. Couple of our members are not known to you and are not satisfied with you. Therefore, we recommend to build some mutual relations and connections with our clan mates by hanging around with us in game and showing your activity in the forum. You may than re-apply next month.

Voting Results:
Positive: 5
Neutral: 5
Negative: 3

-UF Management Team.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:58:08 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN