Author Topic: My and Roystang's time has came to officialy resign from UF.  (Read 4837 times)

Offline ShadowJacK.

• User
    • View Profile
Hello fellas,
At starting of my time,there was a dream to become a member of UF which was succeed.I was motivated by Arsal to join UF so I could support you people and learn something.Now I don't think he is active anymore due to might be busy in real life.But as far as I've communicated and made relation with you people,I've started to realize after a being of rookie and Full member our management team hasn't or isn't supporting anymore and not being co-operative with us.I've tried to fix the issues alot by complaining to BloodClaw but nothing has changed because he doesn't care and take any interest on it.About SuriAttacker,he used to be good with me in past,now he doesn't because I genuinely think that he has some personal issues with me but he has never expressed with me in private.This is not the way to run the clan and to treat to our clanmates (Please don't get offend anyone,this is the reality).In past,UF is to be treated as family to me and my clanmates,now I don't think UF is good longer (the time has changed).At starting,I thought UF is reputed clan,but I don't think it is now.I personally don't think I can stay in UF because there's no support anymore but overall,I really enjoyed in this clan and showed my best for UF.Thanks for your love and support and I won't gonna forget.

To UF : Don't lose hope to make the clan to successful clan again.Truth is always bitter.Mistakes make man perfect.By my leaving application,you can seek your mistakes and try to be careful in future.I hope UF will be succeed again in future.

Thanks for bearing me for a long time,sorry if I have committed any mistake and forgive me if i have hurt someones heart.

Regards,
Shadow.JacK^

Roystang's leaving application :
So hey guys, Things with you guys came to an end . Me personally is never satisfied with clan's strategy i thought this clan will improve but its going its opposite , this clan gave me lots of positivity and negativity in large amount , not going up with long note just to say good bye , its been almost 1 year and i got nothing other than disappointed , because UF people are filled with Ego the most , this clan has less team unity ability. but again , thank you for giving me chance , lets end up with positivity and keeping friendships the same. have a nice day ,  GOOD BYE .

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Re: My and Roystang's time has came to officialy resign from UF.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:21:47 pm »
Well said Jaw.

Quote from: Jaw
because we had the issues, the management. And he would have mentioned the reason in the whole forums, the mature way, you leave that's okay, you make lame excuse, that's not okay. If you wanna leave to join another clan, that's simple, but for joining other clan, you make your base on insulting your previous clan, that's not very much okay. Because, you have enjoyed some moments of your virtual/gaming life. I'm not taking anything serious, I just couldn't bear that, because when it comes to leaving, after one-by-one the members were leaving and stating the reason 'Management issues'. You're the part of this clan, you could brings ideas, could make change. And what if your family got in trouble, instead of helping would you leave. No obviously never. But yeah imaginary life, imaginary things.

Before saying Good luck, think again.

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 11:35:17 pm »
That's not the stupid excuse to make i'm suffering this management issue infection from an year and you consider this as an enjoyment , this is completely disrespectful. UF clan is great community first of all , and secondly if you change the clan not for just chilling around , you observe the surrounding but if you are bearing it hardly so you take yourself out of it and that is what happened now. Luchgox , ohk this guy has shown me ego since he became Rookie member or he started when i invited him to join UF..

I would specially mention
- SuriAttacker
- BloodClaw
- Arsh
- Knicks
- Stubborn
- Decent_946
- Silent killer
for always being supportive to me , i really loved it how you guys treated me i love you all.

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:44:10 pm »
Step down from the stairs. You did left the clan once already for this. Where did sun rise from that you applied for UF? Ego? Positive mind, positive thoughts. I've never had any issues with the management, yes they're inactive DOES THAT MEANS THEY'RE NOT INTERESTED? Life is more important, it quickly goes to end like a drop of rain to the land, life happens. So I'm here to see that how you think too high of yourself? If you think it's me, then quote me, negative person never thinks positive. Every member of VC:MP community is equal to me, I've never thought high of myself neither any friend nor my brothers. So you're nothing to me about this topic.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 12:23:40 am »
good luck
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 12:47:41 am »
Trust me guys but this is reality Shadow you are right things in UF are changed most of members left clan only cause of issues with members but you spoke the truth really UF is no more that UF which was in 2016 and 2017,Thats all mangement issues with players the main thing is Understading,Co-Operation,Trust and Teamwork but in these 5 months i didnt see any kind of team work from you Just Shadow was active and always ready to help me against Players,Well Good Luck UF for the Future!

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 12:55:07 am »
Quote from: Jaw
because we had the issues, the management. And he would have mentioned the reason in the whole forums, the mature way, you leave that's okay, you make lame excuse, that's not okay. If you wanna leave to join another clan, that's simple, but for joining other clan, you make your base on insulting your previous clan, that's not very much okay. Because, you have enjoyed some moments of your virtual/gaming life. I'm not taking anything serious, I just couldn't bear that, because when it comes to leaving, after one-by-one the members were leaving and stating the reason 'Management issues'. You're the part of this clan, you could brings ideas, could make change. And what if your family got in trouble, instead of helping would you leave. No obviously never. But yeah imaginary life, imaginary things.

Offline Casper

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 01:09:21 am »
Good luck!

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 01:23:59 am »
Step down from the stairs. You did left the clan once already for this. Where did sun rise from that you applied for UF? Ego? Positive mind, positive thoughts. I've never had any issues with the management, yes they're inactive DOES THAT MEANS THEY'RE NOT INTERESTED? Life is more important, it quickly goes to end like a drop of rain to the land, life happens. So I'm here to see that how you think too high of yourself? If you think it's me, then quote me, negative person never thinks positive. Every member of VC:MP community is equal to me, I've never thought high of myself neither any friend nor my brothers. So you're nothing to me about this topic.
Are you trying to imply that i was being too much high in this clan? think about yourself. How we go like in old days once when we were both in Clan UK we were like brothers and now just the moment came if i'm saying hi to you i get no replies , that is what shows us what's going around , isn't that ego? Come on don't create drama now , i don't condone anyone being so bossy to me except for you when you joined this clan. i still think is that you "Durkhani" guy who was a great friend to me . And now the point came to be an almost an enemy now , i always say that if anyone had a grudge by my side can just PM me with their harsh words to me i can bare those but at least we can solve. You always worked individually and sometimes embarrassed me and so how i don't use to contact you. The real thing is you still don't know how to perform as a clan mate.

Management Issue : Ok come on... Last time when i left i was uncomfortable with clan's management strategy and came in back with the hope with a thought of the things might get improved but they never did . Infact , they are the same as i left earlier , no one is actually concentrating.. or handing over the business to some active and straight forward guy , they actually never did , i'm really sad about it. i 'm disappointed with the fact that we didn't even watered the root of management cuz its still there and now ripe.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 12:22:11 pm by RoyStang »

Vice Underdogs.

Offline FulToN_619

• User
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 02:17:46 am »

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 03:19:27 am »
Are you trying to imply that i was being too much high in this clan? think about yourself. How we go like in old days once when we were both in Clan UK we were like brothers and now just the moment came if i'm saying hi to you i get no replies , that is what shows us what's going around , isn't that ego? Come on don't create drama now , i don't condone anyone being so bossy to me except for you when you joined this clan. i still think is that you "Durkhani" guy who was a great friend to me . And now the point came to be an almost an enemy now , i always say that if anyone had a grudge by my side can just PM me with their harsh words to me i can bare those but at least we can solve. You always worked individually and sometimes embarrassed me and so how i don't use to contact you. The real thing is you still don't know how to perform as a clan mate.

Management Issue : Ok come on... Last time when i left i was uncomfortable with clan's management strategy and came in back with the hope with a thought of the things might get improved but they never did . Infact , they are the same as i left earlier , no one is actually concentrating.. or handing over the business to some active and straight forward guy , they actually never did , i'm really sad about it. i 'm disappointed with the fact that we didn't even watered the root of management cuz its still there and now ripe.

Good bye

No you were not high, you didn't even tried. And yes, don't make me remember the ending of the clan. Lately we've played maybe 10 times or 11 in your journey, the management is inactive as you're. And you're saying that PM me to solve it while I already said that if anyone has problem with me STATE IT so we can find a solution but rn how sad to see myself being called a self importance. Whatever, I think what we're talking about will trash the image of UF in public. Enemy? Man, why so serious, pardon me. I'm best to those who're best to me, once again I will say I don't have any personal hate against anyone. What you think is your negative mind with negative thoughts. Argument are better for healthier. I've been friendly to every member in UF, I've never disappointed anyone neither they does. Keep in mind what I've said above. The real thing is I can't tolerate a man with colored tongue which has different view, and the fact is you never showed up in any events.

Management issues. This what I've been experiencing since I've joined this clan with cry baby leaves, most of them have returned back and accepted that what was their mistake. When you join the clan, you're supposed to be part of it forever like a family but you guys proved that you were never part of this. Look, truth is bitter and speak the truth even its bitter.

I've was already expecting this from Shadow Jack, because I've seen in his mind from last few weeks. You (quoted one) were expected for long time and I knew you were waiting for opportunity. Correct me if I'm wrong don't take me srsly. What I've given this clan is my loyalty and my words and I shall never break them.

This is not a new drama. I'm here to correct things what you guys are saying 'Management issues' is the bullshit reason of you for leaving, you're trashing the image of clan which you were part of. Pardon me, my toleration has given up. You were supposed to build it not to destruct it, this was your goal of joining it? This reason is now common in this clan and you think its free door to go in and out? Teach me how to perform like a clan mate so I may know why I was hated by you or why you left.

Good luck in future  :P

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 03:22:25 am by luchgox »

Offline Dizaster

• Rookie
  • I hope you are tasty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 10:13:53 am »
Fuck you roystang, lolz :P
Good luck all

Thanks to Spiller for the signature.

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 12:54:11 pm »
Alright i still don't see any positive reaction from your side , You see this forum?  You remember something about your ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOUR and even more our FRIENDSHIP the way i'm taking off from this clan is to keep friends from this clan as they are. And talking about that forum . it's not about me being a leader and rule  over you. This shows a a bit of our FRIENDSHIP.

Management Issue : This is something that is not even concentrated on to fix it and because of this. The whole clan is now crumbling down .LOL i joined as a trainee and how could anyone give me powers and just fix the management issue? Even though i think i was the most junior one in the clan. So i mean how only can i be the one to fix this problem ? By PMing Leaders and in response i get "Warnings" i would never do that. Luchgox you are not only the senior in this clan alright , Now don't show up with another post with this thing "Negative People , Negative Thoughts , Negativeasdkkjfdsa;lkfj" To juniors you don't reply and to seniors you are like "HEEEEEY" .

And hey iam not only the one who is leaving this clan for this reason its not some excuse to leave a clan like this , i worked for the clan i contributed to clan. i loved this clan alot but i don't see myself comfortable when people like luch show egos and management is not well. You can see Azal in-game and EC Forum but he will never just come up in UF forum , WHY?

FIX IT JUST FIXIT

Sorry to Luchgox and i don't to see your next post regarding me or my leaving strategy.

Well i cannot do anything now because iam no more a UF i'd mentioned it all above why i left , i'm expecting this as my last post regarding this clan other than posting off-topic stuff in forum.
Good luck all
You too you too  ;D

Vice Underdogs.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 02:28:48 pm »
Good luck all
get your fuck outta from here,we dont need you

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 03:40:52 pm »
Good luck all
get your fuck outta from here,we dont need you

He got all the rights as you do.

Alright i still don't see any positive reaction from your side , You see this forum?  You remember something about your ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOUR and even more our FRIENDSHIP the way i'm taking off from this clan is to keep friends from this clan as they are. And talking about that forum . it's not about me being a leader and rule  over you. This shows a a bit of our FRIENDSHIP.

Management Issue : This is something that is not even concentrated on to fix it and because of this. The whole clan is now crumbling down .LOL i joined as a trainee and how could anyone give me powers and just fix the management issue? Even though i think i was the most junior one in the clan. So i mean how only can i be the one to fix this problem ? By PMing Leaders and in response i get "Warnings" i would never do that. Luchgox you are not only the senior in this clan alright , Now don't show up with another post with this thing "Negative People , Negative Thoughts , Negativeasdkkjfdsa;lkfj" To juniors you don't reply and to seniors you are like "HEEEEEY" .

And hey iam not only the one who is leaving this clan for this reason its not some excuse to leave a clan like this , i worked for the clan i contributed to clan. i loved this clan alot but i don't see myself comfortable when people like luch show egos and management is not well. You can see Azal in-game and EC Forum but he will never just come up in UF forum , WHY?

FIX IT JUST FIXIT

Sorry to Luchgox and i don't to see your next post regarding me or my leaving strategy.

Well i cannot do anything now because iam no more a UF i'd mentioned it all above why i left , i'm expecting this as my last post regarding this clan other than posting off-topic stuff in forum.
Good luck all
You too you too  ;D

Everyone here started with Trainee even Bloodclaw, Decent and Suri Attacker, they got what they deserve, same as me I started with trainee rank my contribution towards the clan; thats why I was promoted to Rookie. I'm not admiring myself neither any of the above. I find this funny how people leave with cry baby reason and then mention trash about the clan after the leave the clan. Why it wasn't expected before? This all I'm hearing ONLY from you that I'm self importance so that rubbish to yourself. If I'm Ego whatever to you keep it to yourself personal. I wish I'd would what others say about me, I apologize If my words hurts, but sometimes truth hurts and the truth is 'why you are against me?' Quoting Jaw as an example "If problem occurs between you/your family will you solve it or will you leave the home?" I was with you and everyone who left the clan I and other UF members too experiencing this issues what we're doing we looking for good of the clan, if it doesn't gets fix we just walk around and hope for good in future, we don't just leave the home, we because we're part of it.