Author Topic: [DENIED] Clan Application | Raisani*IS  (Read 1548 times)

Offline MarineForce

• User
  • ITS ONE! ITS ALLAH
    • View Profile
[DENIED] Clan Application | Raisani*IS
« on: August 03, 2019, 10:07:57 pm »

PERSONAL INFORMATION
this section would describe your personality

Timezone : GMT + 5

GAME EXPERIENCE
your ingame experience

Game, which you play : VC:MP

Current Nickname : Raisani*IS

Previous Nicknames : MarineForce,Jack_sparrow,Uliam.fikoo,kechup,kashif,don,ulamin,fawad

Playing Since [ Share us your VC:MP History ] : i m playing Since from 2014-2015 i have been played game as like 5 years, my first server was EC. i leaved playing in 2017 and come back in 2018 and my skills become more better than old. my skills are cool but my community skills are so weak.

Server's You are mostly online in : EAD,LW,CTF,EA,Empire-Gaming,PTP,EC,EvoDM,CvH

Previous Clan(s) : TkD,RK,DmC,MF

Reason for Leaving your Previous Clan(s) : my first clan was TkD and it was created in 2016 we have been played many clan wars matchs in LW server with many clans and we was the winners of the wars. but suddenly all members gone and clan become weak and inactive so i closed it and i started new clan in 2017 and that is RK it was the best clan with cool skills but many players are from others country they always speaks spainish they don't understand more much english like me.and in 2018 i got inactive bcz of my pc rip and my exams tooo. so Clan gone down. and yep i still was running it but no more members only 2 so i closed it.
MF was also my clan one of them but when we raped players they says motherfuckers so its look like very shaming.
so i closedit
DmC i was planning agian it to join but Members Gone
so i interested to a cool clan like UF. and i know UF is also going to down . i promise i do Matchs with biggest clans of VC-MP and if we lose i leave the vc-mp see now!!!!

Are you banned in any server?:- Yes Argonath i m still replying but they banning me from Forum i don't know whats problem of that. i message him in discord they blocked me for fuck sake. bawaser admins..
and i got banned for Death Match i killed only kiki and got banned WTF? for 2 years only killed a player.

NARRATIVE SECTION
this section decides the outcome of your application

Why do you wish to join Unique Force? : i want to make this clan one of the biggest clan of vc-mp and it is very cool and strong clan. and manys of my frnds are played with this clan so i also want to play with this clan and i hope i don't leave it. you guyz can check my skills how they are cool.

Have you applied in UF before? [ if so, explain what improvements have you made. ] : Yes, i have improved my self. i know that i improved my self and my community skills!
OW MY DOG .... GOD*

Offline MarshMâ„¢

• User
  • King Of Partty
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application | Raisani*IS
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 10:21:57 pm »
Hello @Raisani*IS
hanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Offline JohnRambo

• User
  • Always be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 10:25:34 pm »
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-raisani/

You  recently has been denied in MK, now why did you choose UF? Any special reason?

Offline MarineForce

• User
  • ITS ONE! ITS ALLAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 10:28:07 pm »
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-raisani/

You  recently has been denied in MK, now why did you choose UF? Any special reason?
then denied my app.
OW MY DOG .... GOD*

Offline Spiller

• VALAR MURGHULIS
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 10:45:42 pm »
then denied my app.

My fiancee just brought me a talisman, but she said that it requires you to fulfill the very first request you see today in order to attract good luck.

I personally thank you for your marvelous kindness.

DENIED.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:48:08 pm by Spiller »

I like shiny stuff
but I'd marry her with paper rings