Author Topic: DENIED Clan Application - zeus  (Read 4354 times)

Offline zeus

• User
  • KhanG
    • View Profile
Clan Application - zeus
« on: July 27, 2018, 10:58:15 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Timezone: +5

GAMING EXPERIENCE
Games Playing Right Now: just vcmp
Nickname: zeus ( Never Changed )
Playing VCMP Since: 2014
well started playing in 2014 with random nicks don't even remember but in 2014 I have played rarely.
Server I Am Playing Currently: only EC
Previous Clans With Reasons Of Leaving:
STF - Owner left and gave me leadership but then I decided to closed this clan because of lack of players later was started by someone else.
RAF - Was closed by owner.
PAF - Was closed by owner.
WRS - Left due to lack of players in game as well as on forum and other contacts.
AF - I had leaded Asian Fighters for my server Grand Theft Auto Asian City since server was shut down(closed) so I have decided to close this clan.

Are you Banned In Any Server: About official servers since I have never played in them since 1 year so there is way of getting a ban in these servers PS about EC I have got a ban 1 year ago for evading using quit.Right now not banned in any server.

NARRATIVE SECTION
Why do I want to join UF? I don't want to lie or any thing like the pllayers are pro bla bla so coming to the point one of my friend on discord asked me to join this clan.he advertise this clan to me.But he told me this clan doesn't need activity like 12/7 activity in server + forums + discords etcc.So this one pushed me to join this clan cause I am a developer busy in scripting stuff so hardly took out some time to play vcmp.
Have you applied in UF before: Never applied in UF before.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Additional Information: Guys listen I am busy in scripting stuff + developing servers so my activity might be a little bit less in other servers thats the reason I have always spent this time in EC instead of going to another server but still sometimes visit other servers for one gameplay or for a duel when requested by someone or either lack of players in EC.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:45:27 pm by SuriAttacker »

Offline Management

• Leader
    • View Profile
Clan Application - zeus
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 10:58:15 pm »
Hi zeus,
Thanks for showing your interest towards Unique Force, please have some patience while your application is being discussed among us in our private board.

Sincerely,

Unique Force Management

Offline Luchgox

• User
  • What separates you from me, Fear.
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Application - zeus
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 11:06:45 pm »
Why you think UF is the right place for you? What made you to apply in UF?

Currently we've lost few members because of management inactivity, incase you get accepted will you leave the clan? Plus I've never met you ingame, just heard a little about you in 2016.

Offline zeus

• User
  • KhanG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 11:17:53 pm »

Currently we've lost few members because of management inactivity, incase you get accepted will you leave the clan? Plus I've never met you ingame, just heard a little about you in 2016.
Check my clan history I have never left a clan without any reason either the clan was closed or the members of that clan left so basically I wont left this clan if accepted.

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 12:20:06 am »

Check my clan history I have never left a clan without any reason either the clan was closed or the members of that clan left so basically I wont left this clan if accepted.

I don't think you've answered my first question.

Offline realdogge

• Global Moderator
  • Through the river and into the fire with UF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 12:44:04 am »
so, basically, you want to join just for having a tag, right?

Offline Roystang

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 12:49:30 am »
Good Luck buddy.

Vice Underdogs.

Offline Hazard

• User
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 10:47:31 am »
Good luck brother, your the greatest buddy who helped me in everything. Expecting the same from the UF. Hope you get accepted, because only you and me know what's good. :)

Offline Simon.

• User
  • Ghost is always in service..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2018, 11:05:33 am »
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Timezone: +5

GAMING EXPERIENCE
Games Playing Right Now: just vcmp
Nickname: zeus ( Never Changed )
Playing VCMP Since: 2014
well started playing in 2014 with random nicks don't even remember but in 2014 I have played rarely.
Server I Am Playing Currently: only EC
Previous Clans With Reasons Of Leaving:
STF - Owner left and gave me leadership but then I decided to closed this clan because of lack of players later was started by someone else.
RAF - Was closed by owner.
PAF - Was closed by owner.
WRS - Left due to lack of players in game as well as on forum and other contacts.
AF - I had leaded Asian Fighters for my server Grand Theft Auto Asian City since server was shut down(closed) so I have decided to close this clan.

Are you Banned In Any Server: About official servers since I have never played in them since 1 year so there is way of getting a ban in these servers PS about EC I have got a ban 1 year ago for evading using quit.Right now not banned in any server.

NARRATIVE SECTION
Why do I want to join UF? I don't want to lie or any thing like the pllayers are pro bla bla so coming to the point one of my friend on discord asked me to join this clan.he advertise this clan to me.But he told me this clan doesn't need activity like 12/7 activity in server + forums + discords etcc.So this one pushed me to join this clan cause I am a developer busy in scripting stuff so hardly took out some time to play vcmp.
Have you applied in UF before: Never applied in UF before.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Additional Information: Guys listen I am busy in scripting stuff + developing servers so my activity might be a little bit less in other servers thats the reason I have always spent this time in EC instead of going to another server but still sometimes visit other servers for one gameplay or for a duel when requested by someone or either lack of players in EC.

Good Luck  :)

Offline zeus

• User
  • KhanG
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 02:28:46 pm »
I don't think you've answered my first question.
I had answered but once again answer is no I wont leave it if UF accepts me.

so, basically, you want to join just for having a tag, right?
With respect no I want to join to have experienced clan members and understands my current condition( scripting etc ) and I said (quoting my line)
Additional Information: Guys listen I am busy in scripting stuff + developing servers so my activity might be a little bit less in other servers thats the reason I have always spent this time in EC...
It doesn't mean I am not active in remaining time you will always find me on discord and vcmp forums.
PS I said experienced not like pro in killing etc

Good Luck buddy.
Good luck brother, your the greatest buddy who helped me in everything. Expecting the same from the UF. Hope you get accepted, because only you and me know what's good. :)
Good Luck  :)
Thank you for the support guys.

Offline Luchgox

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 03:36:58 pm »

+You've created and left many clans behind, how can we trust you? How you can assure us that you will be stick with UF?

Offline zeus

• User
  • KhanG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 04:35:15 pm »

+You've created and left many clans behind, how can we trust you? How you can assure us that you will be stick with UF?
I have not left many clans read the left reasons carefully 4 of the clans were closed while about WRS > what someone is supposed to do in a clan when there is no activity in that clan even by founders so I left even this clan was closed temporary when founder Waqar aka qrarx left vcmp.He didn't contact any of the clan members so WRS was closed.

Offline SanaullaH^

• User
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 11:52:57 pm »
good luck bro nice scripter :D
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline zeus

• User
  • KhanG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 12:00:47 am »
good luck bro nice scripter :D
Thanks mate.  :red_heart:

Offline Stubborn

• User
  • Say Good or Keep Silent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 11:37:18 am »
Ohh man i saw you in ec and started to duel with you.. My bad, I didn't saw your application. Well you are a nice guy. Good luck ;)